The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 21-03-2022, 07:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2217 / Power: 17
owenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Have you tried have you blindfolded your sex partner for blowjob before?

Lol

The guy kena blow by gay
Old 01-03-2024, 11:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2217 / Power: 17
owenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond repute

Is illegal right?
Old 05-03-2024, 10:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1404 / Power: 19
phantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud of

During poly time my buddy once booked a chalet to celebrate his gf birthday.So all of us from the same class attended. Almost drunk as we had crazy rules that 8 of us must clear a bottle of vodka. Total 5 guys and 3 girls including his gf as we were from same class.So after that we played truth or dare. Before i place my card, i made the punishment where if the loser is female,she will be blindfolded while 5 of us strip our pants down,and she must identify which dick is her bf's and give a blowjob.Likewise the boy must give head down to his gf. So there will be 2 lucky guys including myself as i was single that time.So turned up his gf lost that round. Upon blindfolded, she started of with one of the guy,my buddy he is at the 3rd seat. It was really thrilling, fast heartbeating,while none of us allowed to make any hint even voice.I don't like her actually as she is kinda arrogant type. She had to touch play around stiff then passed on to third who was my buddy. We somehow thought its going to be game over but surprisingly she never give her head instead but moved to 4th which is me! Obviously mine are the fattest dick compared with the rest. She was initially sniffed the lick with her tongue then eventually give her best suck ever till i CUM within 1 minute. I couldn't picturised that moment but my buddy he was cool that time. She blushed and ran to her room.All the girls were silent but then my buddy went in to comfort her. We made stupid jokes made her laugh then continue to drink in my buddy room. Then suddenly one of our guy found a box of unopened Okamoto condom 12s. Then came out our dirtiest idea to have mass orgy! Imagine most of us were around 17/18 years old.Too young to experience that but it was kind of experience. Imagine 5 guys 3 girls including one indian one malay guy and a malay girl. It was wild night. First experience for all of us.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1