The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 16-06-2013, 12:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
Rosebelle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
True love VS materialism.

Thread deleted.

Last edited by Rosebelle; 24-06-2013 at 02:03 AM.
Old 16-06-2013, 04:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 649 / Power: 18
jnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to all
Re: True love VS materialism.

After reading your first part I truly salute you.

Being a single man in my 30s I do not use handphone as I hardly make any calls and I only use them while travelling (for emergency purposes only).

Although I could afford to top up my hp account every month I just feel it is not necessary and waste of money. And I am happy not to use hp for many years already (stress free).

You are one tough girl. Keep it up! A girl like you hard to find now, you know especially in SG. I estimate less than 10% are like your type in Singapore, or even lesser than 5%.

SG is truly a materialistic society, only true love and genuine heart can defeat
human greed, lust and jealousy.
Old 16-06-2013, 06:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3916 / Power: 16
RAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond repute

Don't have negative thoughts of things you cannot control. Instead invest your energy in the positive present moment .
Old 16-06-2013, 09:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14783 / Power: 27
justl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond repute

TS, you sound like a real keeper.

When everyone else is on luxury brands and expect to be ferried around in a ride, you are down to earth with plans for the future.

You may be lower educated, but please do not let it put you down. A piece of paper dun mean shit without hard work. I have always believed with determination and drive, you'll be able to carve out a niche for oneself.

All the best!
Old 16-06-2013, 10:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 810 / Power: 14
sane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to behold

I suggest u to try retail sales for luxury brand then. My friend who is working in the C brand has a monthly salary of 5k and above!

Or at least cosmetics retail sales, u get a good comm if u have a steady base of customers.
Old 16-06-2013, 10:29 AM
Samster

Thread deleted.

Last edited by Rosebelle; 24-06-2013 at 02:04 AM.
Old 16-06-2013, 10:34 AM
Samster

Thread deleted.

Old 16-06-2013, 10:36 AM
Samster

Thread deleted.

Old 16-06-2013, 10:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4278 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

gd start, camp here...
Old 16-06-2013, 10:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
muscleboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS said she's getting sian of seeing him everyday liao... part and parcel of couple life together.. i hope you're not jus complaining about relationship deteriorating but you actually take action to make the relationship lasting happily..
Old 16-06-2013, 05:03 PM

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
by73 is Cool - loads of Potential

Ts, for a better future, dun just scrimp n save , invest in it through education. There r academic or skills upgrading courses which r subsidized or even fully sponsored. Go check it out, even better, wif ur bf. Working together towards a common goal should strengthen ur r/s 2.
Gd luck..
Old 16-06-2013, 05:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 15
arsenal_84 is one of the Best!arsenal_84 is one of the Best!arsenal_84 is one of the Best!arsenal_84 is one of the Best!

once you go down the path of easy money, there is no going back...given the amount of ft in sg now, i can tell you that the bloody piece of paper is important.

you seem to view your current guy as a financial baggage however, there is no guarantee that your life will be better even if you change partners.
my sis is a good example, studied till o levels, earning 2400 gross, can't even save at all.
changed bf to a masters guy (ex is a dip grad, on part time deg), still can't save and i have a gut feeling that the guy is spending lesser on her as time gradually passes by.

in this world you can try to earn as much as possible, but if you can't save is as good as giving in to consumerism.
Old 16-06-2013, 05:37 PM
Samster

Thread deleted.

Last edited by Rosebelle; 24-06-2013 at 02:05 AM.
Old 16-06-2013, 09:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 251 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi rosebelle

just my point of view with also 2 o level passes only for me

you are only 18 this year right? u say tat u wanted to save $60k in 3 years? my ques will be wat can 60k do in another 3 years time? u will only be 21 after 3 years later!

you wanted to lead a gd life there are some ways you can do tat

1)get a sugar daddy... fastest way out

2)study very hard but too many degree holder outside to snatch job with you also even by the time you get a degree!

3)change a job! may i know wat job working as now? and how much does this job pay you? wat the type of pay you want to bring back home? $2000?
$3000? my suggestion is get into retail sales! sell branded stuff? make up? even electronics stuff also can... retail is very hard cos i am in retail too! but if you dun study hard and maybe you wan to earn more i guess? sales can bring in gd amount of pay!

And for your realtionship why think so far? you are only 18! u haven't seen the world yet... give yourself more choices? or think abt are you going to spend the next 30 years being with your bf?

Anything feel free to pm me...

Gd luck to you as well

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 16-06-2013, 09:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 649 / Power: 18
jnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebelle View Post
I am so sick of this life that i am having. I cannot go shopping for clothes, buy beautiful items that i like. I cannot go shopping for make up or skin care. And even if i do, i buy the cheapest brands when other women can afford Chanel.. Or MAC. I cannot do things to beautify myself like going for IPL (a hair removal procedure).. Why? Why do i have to endure all these pain and sufferings with this guy when i can have all the luxuries by working as a sugarbaby?
I have gone thru the similar way of thinking like you when I was 18 years old. As a male I am much worse than yours as no girl would want to buy anything for me. Don't even have girlfriend that time. So do everything alone. Even now at 35 years old also alone. I guess my fate is to live and die alone.

Quote:
I am afraid. I am afraid that we will never be able to break out of this poverty. I am still young, still desirable. I will be able to lead a good life if i make use of this asset that i have.. Do i have to toil for thirty years more? Would i have to end up like my mother? She still has to work to support the family when she is close to fifty. I look at her hands and legs and face. They are filled with wrinkles, veins popping up... Her legs sometimes shake uncontrollably due to the long standing hours she endure as a promoter.
Everything can change for a better some day. What your mother had done is no different than my mother who used to work as clerk before and has since retired. This is what we all will call 'family sacrifice'. You worried too much, my dear. I am sure one day you can have better life than her.

Quote:
The honeymoon place she went to with my father is Genting. She has never enjoyed a day of luxury. I do not wish to end up like her. I really hate myself for not being able to take care of her. I wish i could give her a life of luxury.
You will do that, I am sure you will one day. Just the day not arrived yet.

Quote:
My relatives look down on my family as we are the poorest. I used to promise my mother to study hard so i can give her a better life when i grew up. I have failed my promise and i regret very much. I do not know what to do. Should i break up with this boyfriend of mine to pursue a life of luxury? I may be happier this way. Or it may be the biggest regret in my life.
Relatives are headache for everyone as far as I am concerned. Even in my case most of them we rarely meet and communicate although we stay in same city. So in times of emergency I know I can only rely on myself. Better you break now before you suffer even more than your mother. You are still young and have plenty of choice to make.

Quote:
I do not believe in studying. A lot of women went into the route of being a sugarbaby because of the exorbitant university fees. I do not wish to end up like them. I have to study for private O's, then diploma, and finally a degree.
Studying is just one option to become successful. I studied before and got a degree and remained unemployed for few years so this experience was a bit painful for me even until today to share with you here.

Quote:
It would cost at least $10,000 to $15,000. Double the amount if my boyfriend decides to study with me. I have to waste at least six years of my life. Maybe more if i failed. These six years could have gotten me work experience needed in life. It may not necessarily be a practical investment.
You are rite! Go for your work experience is that matters..

Quote:
And what is the worse thing? I do not feel any sense of security with him. I do not believe that he will be successful man in future. He may be a hardworking one, but definitely not successful.
Just dump him and get a new one!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1