The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 20-06-2024, 02:31 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 1
FoxyThaii is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFoxyThaii is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFoxyThaii is a Helpful and Caring Samster
🦊FoxyThai🦊💞💞EMMI💞💞 26YO CURVACEOUS ALL NATURAL BABE; OOZES SEX APPEAL; CIM;COF

E M M I

Aside from being blessed with a Curvaceous all natural body, EMMI has an interesting occupation back in BKK.

Name: Emmi
Nationality: Thai
Statistics: 34C-26-33(Natural)
Height: 159cm
Weight: 46kg
Skin Tone: Sun-Kissed
Pussy: Clean Shaved
Language: Thai, English

What She Offers :

French Kissing BBBJ COB COF CIM DT Face-Fuck

Catbath Painting 69 Authentic Thai Massage Hand Job Fuck Job GFE

Shower Together

What You Pay :

1 Shot
$110 / 45 mins
$120 / 60 mins

2 Shots
$150 / 90 mins
$190 /
120 mins

Contact us via our WhatsApp link AND join our Telegram Channel for Members-Only Exclusive Promos

Links Below ✧

Reviews Please Scroll Below

Old 20-06-2024, 04:30 PM
Samster (A)

FoxyThaii is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFoxyThaii is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFoxyThaii is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: 🦊FoxyThai🦊💞💞EMMI💞💞 26YO CURVACEOUS ALL NATURAL BABE; OOZES SEX APPEAL; CIM;COF

Reviews Below

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornworm View Post
Name: emmi
Stable: foxy thai

Attitude: very sweet and friendly

Looks: similar to photo. Looks quite young and pretty, enhanced with some makeup.

Body: petite lady
Boobs: all natural, nipples are sensitive

Frenching: not really. light kisses only

Painting: she loves it! She probably cum a few times

FJ: tight! First round she was super wet from all the painting and caps on and fucked missionary. She could take a good pounding. Nice to see her boobs bouncing all over the place. Second round needed abit of ky cos I scared to hurt her since she so tight. Unloaded both shots in no time.

GFE: 10/10 Extremely high GFE. Really feels like you spending an afternoon with your girlfriend who is cute and naughty

RTF: yes!

First thought that came to mind when I saw her was wow so cute! Quite pretty in my opinion. Very enjoyable session and lucky I booked 2 hours to maximise the fun. Do support this gem cos she will be here only for a short while ❤️

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zacky74 View Post
Stable : FoxyThai
Girl : Emmy

OKt: 9/10 , Always clear with directions.
Look: 10/10 , pretty
Body: 9/ 10 , Nice figure
Communication: 10/10
Fj: 9/10 , Cute moans and really enjoyed the session. She enjoyed as well.

Details:
This is a very cute innocent looking girl but can be wild on bed if you press the right buttons. I always like to talk and she's able to converse in English quite very well. Took care of all of my needs even tho I was tired as hell under this fuking weather. She was able to calm me down and we had a nice conversation. She looks like a little by greener in this area so do take care of her and don't be an asshole. Left her some tips too. Please support her.

Cheers!!

Last edited by FoxyThaii; 26-06-2024 at 12:47 AM.
Old 20-06-2024, 07:31 PM
Samster (A)

Re: 🦊FoxyThai🦊💞💞EMMI💞💞 26YO CURVACEOUS ALL NATURAL BABE; OOZES SEX APPEAL; CIM;COF

Last edited by FoxyThaii; Yesterday at 12:05 AM.
Old 20-06-2024, 10:31 PM
Samster (A)

Contact us via our WhatsApp link AND join our Telegram Channel for Members-Only Exclusive Promos

Links Below ✧

Old 21-06-2024, 01:30 AM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 21-06-2024, 07:30 AM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 21-06-2024, 10:31 AM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 21-06-2024, 01:30 PM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 21-06-2024, 04:30 PM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 21-06-2024, 07:31 PM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 21-06-2024, 10:30 PM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 22-06-2024, 01:30 AM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 22-06-2024, 07:31 AM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 22-06-2024, 10:30 AM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 22-06-2024, 01:30 PM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1