The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 21-03-2016, 09:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
spectre1197 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Amansari de Spa

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichieSGPG View Post
Yah true. Just happened to be there late. Next time must make it day time. lol
Try to go there early like 1-2pm (weekdays only cos i heard weekend super pack de) and wait for the girls while enjoying the facilities and foods (best is with buddies cos at least you can chit chat while waiting). It will be super pack after 4-5pm.
Old 21-03-2016, 07:55 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 0
Grounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by spectre1197 View Post
Try to go there early like 1-2pm (weekdays only cos i heard weekend super pack de) and wait for the girls while enjoying the facilities and foods (best is with buddies cos at least you can chit chat while waiting). It will be super pack after 4-5pm.
Actually it is the other way round...... weekdays (Mon-Sat) are more busier than Sundays coz their clientele are mostly the workers from the nearby industrial estates. Your best chance is to go before the workers knock off work.
Old 22-03-2016, 01:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grounded Eagle View Post
Actually it is the other way round...... weekdays (Mon-Sat) are more busier than Sundays coz their clientele are mostly the workers from the nearby industrial estates. Your best chance is to go before the workers knock off work.
Thanks for the advise bro, i haven't try weekend cos the uncle there told me normally weekend super pack and dont even have place to sit. So far weekdays ok for me. Maybe the next trip i will try sunday. Cheers
Old 22-03-2016, 10:51 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Yishunboy830 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I'm sorry as I'm a noob. How do I get to Amansari? Is Amansari the hotel name?
Old 23-03-2016, 02:31 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 0
Grounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud of

Quote:
Thanks for the advise bro, i haven't try weekend cos the uncle there told me normally weekend super pack and dont even have place to sit. So far weekdays ok for me. Maybe the next trip i will try sunday. Cheers
Weekend Saturday is a working day for the Industrial estates so will be very pack..... weekend on Sundays is not so many people..... can say Sunday is the slowest day of the week.
Old 23-03-2016, 02:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yishunboy830 View Post
I'm sorry as I'm a noob. How do I get to Amansari? Is Amansari the hotel name?
It's a resort if i'm not wrong. You can use this link to check out the picture and address http://xn--eck1a8lob.jp/?p=5730 Anyway if you are not driving then the only way is by cab. Just ask for the location of the Spa when you are at the reception.
Old 23-03-2016, 04:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 582 / Power: 15
juz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to all

Quote:
It's a resort if i'm not wrong. You can use this link to check out the picture and address http://xn--eck1a8lob.jp/?p=5730 Anyway if you are not driving then the only way is by cab. Just ask for the location of the Spa when you are at the reception.
Cannot go too far off if you use google map and type amansari resort and residence. Tried and tested. Never fail to get me to here.

Live now from the spa is that it is extremely crowded as today is the Johor ah kong 登基 anniversary and is a public holiday in Johor. Think twice for those coming over. Custom at 3pm os relatively clear, took 15 mins to clear both side.

Minor pointers for first timer, wifi password at canteen will never work. Get the one from recept. Parking is rm3 per entry if you get the coupon from the recept.
Old 23-03-2016, 11:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
tom1368 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

finally tried out amasari with my pal 3 days back

navigate there using google map and lead me straight to the basement carpark

after parking at basement, went up to lobby and ask security guard where is the spa and went dwn again to look for the spa base on the direction given.
( i parked at the other side of the basement, not directly at the spa entrance asnd 1st time there, didnt knew where to park )

in no time found, the spa.
we went there at ard 1215pm and no single gals was in sight, the cpt or boss in canteen told me the gals should be rdy after 1pm, we so took quick lunch (maggie mee only, as lunch also 1pm then rdy) n had spa and hot steam suana

overall the facility was clean and gd ( reminds me of the good old dragon spa days

after spa, went back to the canteen, and ard 5-6 gals are already in.
as we wanna get back to custom b4 3pm, so we quickly select our gals

saw a viet gal fair n short, busty with perky butt, so just told boss i want her and she came over sit with me with great smile

immediate i told her lets go and off we went into our room

forgot to ask her no

Looks (8/10) - Mini size SYT with very sweet and innocent face
Boobs (8/10) - Should be C cup enhanced but soft to grap
Body (8/10) - smooth skin n fair with perky butt
CBJ (9/10) - i only opt for CBJ as wanna play safe, suction was gd n sensual
FJ (7/10) - no rush at all and she slowly cat bath me and suck my nipples n did AR on me which was shiok
GFE (7/10) - Nice GF feel for me, she wanna kiss me few times but i refrain from it as i not into frenching

RTF - I seldom RTF gals as I go for variety, but i sure wont mind if no other gals available

After i came out saw ard 20 gals at work, and saw another 2 syt ( think 1 is thai ) my little bro drooling .... but too bad, need to rush back to sg to beat the jam.

Overall dmg 210 rm ( tried to arrange 60mins massage but not enough time too sigh )

Where to find man, got spa got food got diff age grp of gals for u to see n pick and bonk is nice big rm ( gl style ) and most impt , hygiene is good

hope can find time go in again
Old 24-03-2016, 10:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by juz_mic View Post
Cannot go too far off if you use google map and type amansari resort and residence. Tried and tested. Never fail to get me to here.

Live now from the spa is that it is extremely crowded as today is the Johor ah kong 登基 anniversary and is a public holiday in Johor. Think twice for those coming over. Custom at 3pm os relatively clear, took 15 mins to clear both side.

Minor pointers for first timer, wifi password at canteen will never work. Get the one from recept. Parking is rm3 per entry if you get the coupon from the recept.
It works for me, not very fast but good enough for browsing and playing game =P only around 3pm onwards the wifi seems to be very slow.
Old 28-03-2016, 08:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 14
lovers deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylovers deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

who going amansari? can i tag along? pls PM me. thanks
Old 29-03-2016, 12:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14044 / Power: 19
wohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovers View Post
not that hard to go lah, also not that ex.... so many bro share location liao. Use Uber, peak hour with jam is about RM 17, come back no jam about rm 15.
Old 29-03-2016, 01:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 9
boboriz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyboboriz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovers View Post
Pm me i goin 2moro
Old 29-03-2016, 01:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 9
boboriz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyboboriz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Pm me i goin 2moro
Old 29-03-2016, 08:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2697 / Power: 12
Xes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond repute
Pm me, i will be going jb tml also
Old 30-03-2016, 08:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2677 / Power: 14
tarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grounded Eagle View Post
Weekend Saturday is a working day for the Industrial estates so will be very pack..... weekend on Sundays is not so many people..... can say Sunday is the slowest day of the week.
Isn't Sunday a work day in JB? Friday and Sat is considered weekend there?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread