The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List
sexbuzz

Old 02-11-2023, 08:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 514 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 557 / Power: 4
jaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to all
Re: 2038 越南花園 (V-garden) new Vietnam house

I agree she is indeed a gem in this category and it's a pity she is affected by some sholes who spread nonsense about her hence changed her mentality a lot. For those who tried her when she just came and recently wont know what I meant
Old 02-11-2023, 08:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 12
galaxyass is a Helpful and Caring Samstergalaxyass is a Helpful and Caring Samstergalaxyass is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newsasap View Post
Usually that always happened when the lady had make decision to surrender card, I did a 15 straight sessions with my Thai working lady before she return home, I let her swallow my cum 4 times for a memory and personal records. It's over 20+ years and today I still missed her.

Vanessa did says she wanted to goes home.

She is too perfect to be in the $60 league, she should be promoted to $150 cat.
If she born at the right place she may be somebody today.
I happen to be there yesterday and one bro walk in and ask for Cristiano Ronaldo and OKT told him there is 2 bros before him but the wait will be longer, he ask roughly how long and was told to come back 4 hours later... i was 😱😱😱..... after seeing your post, i guess she already inform her regulars as well so to explain for the crazy long waiting time....
Old 02-11-2023, 08:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 2
GeylangWander2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGeylangWander2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by whackithard View Post
60 per shot. Top up 100 for sashimi aka raw for Vanessa aka g20
Altogether 160. But best u go number 1. So u won’t get to taste other ppl sperm inside Pussy or scared
Retarded sia

Hiv PreP, 90% prevention of hiv, avail at DSC clinic, $400 monthly, $200 generic brand

Hiv Self test, Oral swab no blood, avail at DSC clinic, straight go pharmacy counter, no need to register, no need to take ticket
Old 02-11-2023, 09:28 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -23 / Power: 0
flipflop007 is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Originally Posted by whackithard View Post
60 per shot. Top up 100 for sashimi aka raw for Vanessa aka g20
Altogether 160. But best u go number 1. So u won’t get to taste other ppl sperm inside Pussy or scared
Really? I usually raw for free but they don't let me cum inside.
Old 02-11-2023, 10:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 600 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 732 / Power: 2
Newsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by galaxyass View Post
I happen to be there yesterday and one bro walk in and ask for Cristiano Ronaldo and OKT told him there is 2 bros before him but the wait will be longer, he ask roughly how long and was told to come back 4 hours later... i was 😱😱😱..... after seeing your post, i guess she already inform her regulars as well so to explain for the crazy long waiting time....
Surrender card is always the case, good things never last, so people wants to be with her to treasure good memories.
Old 02-11-2023, 10:30 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 534 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
whackithard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaytan56 View Post
I agree she is indeed a gem in this category and it's a pity she is affected by some sholes who spread nonsense about her hence changed her mentality a lot. For those who tried her when she just came and recently wont know what I meant
haha irritating pest who cant get the service he want. everyday he posting how miserable he is. this asshole that asshole end of the day still duno he is the real loser losing out everything in life. pathetic SOB
Old 02-11-2023, 10:39 AM
Samster

Newsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to behold

In the chiong scene you hardly can find a model figure like Vanessa, it's super rare. So many are attracted by her height, boob and her sexy buttock. Not becos wanted to rob her arse.
After she leave it's difficult to get a replacement. I had been long enough in the spa and geylang scene. Non ever come close.

The only 1 I can only think of is former Malaysian Connie of lor 20- h47 (old snake joint,老蛇店)
Truly 魔鬼身材。some of the senior here may remember.

Last edited by Newsasap; 02-11-2023 at 10:50 AM.
Old 02-11-2023, 10:50 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
In the chiong scene you hardly can find a model figure like Vanessa, it's super rare. So many are attracted by her height, boob and her sexy buttock. Not becos wanted to rob her arse.
After she leave it's difficult to get a replacement. I had been long enough in the spa and geylang scene. Non ever come close.

The only 1 I can only think of is former Malaysian Connie of lor 20- h47 (old snake joint,老蛇店)
Yumi also 160 peach butt I try her many times
Old 02-11-2023, 10:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1458 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

You said it man. Super tall, ultra sexy, mile long legs, and the best natural boobs in all of GL. For me, the best body hand down. Yes, perhaps not a looker, but with all her other assets, she's stunning. And she will be going back. Within a couple of months or maybe even sooner.
Old 02-11-2023, 11:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
You said it man. Super tall, ultra sexy, mile long legs, and the best natural boobs in all of GL. For me, the best body hand down. Yes, perhaps not a looker, but with all her other assets, she's stunning. And she will be going back. Within a couple of months or maybe even sooner.
We are here to make peace. Treasure these babies while we can.
Old 02-11-2023, 11:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1458 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

And also make love! Lol.

These babes have given us so much, and yet maintain that super quality of top notch services. Despite being so popular, they never drop standards. Hats off to them.
Old 02-11-2023, 11:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 514 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 557 / Power: 4
jaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to all
Quote:
Seconded that completely. Nothing last forever especially some brain damage faggots. Lol
Old 02-11-2023, 11:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 221 / Power: 1
RatedX is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRatedX is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRatedX is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Vanisha if you reading,thanks for the good times! It's been fun. Already resigned to never seeing her ever again at this rate it's going.

Old 02-11-2023, 12:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RatedX View Post
Vanisha if you reading,thanks for the good times! It's been fun. Already resigned to never seeing her ever again at this rate it's going. It's not difficult when everyone contributes. So many geylang brother here.

A lot of bros keeps sticking to their current favourite ladies so the rest cannot advance even they wanted to provide better services. Let's play our part and search for new talents like Vanessa and g7. Don't forget we will need replacement when time comes.
Old 02-11-2023, 01:28 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Definately not some gutless faggots keep whining about the services while other bros enjoyed but he couldn’t get it

Last edited by whackithard; 02-11-2023 at 05:05 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1