The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Giansex

Old 07-11-2021, 11:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
TPdude is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartlandlover View Post
Yes. "Metal gate". Lol. Super out of sight place. If u dunno abt the location, u will nvr take note of it as a massage place. I was like Huh? when first time there. Inside is different.
Bro can share with me too please?
Old 07-11-2021, 11:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 555 / Power: 13
Heartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to all
Re: Tanjong Pagar MP

Dear Bros, just to clarify.
The "Metal Gate" which I mentioned earlier is not located in TP.
Its in Farrer Park - Little India location.
Since this is a TP thread. I apologise for any misunderstanding. Kindly refer to Farrer Park thread if u r interested. Thanks.
Old 08-11-2021, 09:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 645 / Power: 18
Vigilant42 is a name known to allVigilant42 is a name known to allVigilant42 is a name known to allVigilant42 is a name known to allVigilant42 is a name known to allVigilant42 is a name known to all

Please pm kitty contact.
I would like to try her again. Have last tried her more than 10 years ago. Thanks

Old 08-11-2021, 09:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 645 / Power: 18
Vigilant42 is a name known to allVigilant42 is a name known to allVigilant42 is a name known to allVigilant42 is a name known to allVigilant42 is a name known to allVigilant42 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakao88 View Post
Pmed her wechat
Please pm kitty contact.
I would like to try her again. Have last tried her more than 10 years ago. Thanks
Old 08-11-2021, 09:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 252 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 847 / Power: 7
tangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to behold

International plaza has one or two. Any good?
Old 08-11-2021, 04:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 21
Sextino is one of the Best!Sextino is one of the Best!Sextino is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmannow View Post
is she shoulder length hair ? about 40s ? Is it $50 massage & $50 special ?
Apologies. Realise posted the wrong WL. Though this was another place I patronise and only realise this is a tread at Tanjong Pagar. Sorry all bros

Last edited by Sextino; 09-11-2021 at 04:33 PM.
Old 08-11-2021, 04:45 PM
Samster

Sextino is one of the Best!Sextino is one of the Best!Sextino is one of the Best!
[QUOTE=Yampy;20876413]

Last edited by Sextino; 09-11-2021 at 04:34 PM.
Old 08-11-2021, 05:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 180 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 16
Rickeric is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRickeric is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRickeric is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRickeric is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Nowadays MLs always like to quote $80-100 for HJ & Auto Roam. In their line of business, it's always about returning customer rather than new walk-in, why can't they understand that overquote their "service rate" will just break their own rice bowl...

In my previous thread, I also mentioned that while making an appointment via wechat with a ML @TPP, I enquired about her "tips range & things doable"... She also quoted $100 for HJ & Autoroam. Turned me off and I just called off the booking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by soshiarsenal View Post
Maybe I got different experience. I tried her twice. No doubt she tries to please but when u nego price with her, she always give black face. And always ask for 100 for hj. U give 80, she say next time come with 100. Won't RTM for sure.
Old 09-11-2021, 07:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1269 / Power: 15
decepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sextino View Post
Bro if you patron her more often then she will allow FJ. if Vitamin M permits go for it if you are into slutty MILF with teacher look. Can request her wear her speac and have her clothes on and you just remove her unties and you ram her from the back.best bro...
The one facing carlton city hotel?
Old 09-11-2021, 03:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 963 / Power: 15
NoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to behold

Your this pattern, don't think most ML will be able to provide full answers to you. Some will ignore and not reply you even.

but with the above said, I am not saying your this type of "lay out the cards" method is wrong, you have your way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickeric View Post
I just ask lor directly lor haha....

Bro you quoted:
"Really waste of time and mood plus money if small head rules" - I didn't understand your statement here.
Q1 - Are you saying that we shouldn't have the "small head massage" as agenda when we go massage? or
Q2 - Are you saying their charges on "small head massage" is very turn-off?

(For Q1)
If really want a solid decent massage, all men can always go to the "Traditional Foot Massage" @chinatown Complex Lvl-3... They can do solid body massage at much cheaper rate.

If we wanna go to a Spa for massage, 50% of the agenda is to also get a "something" else haha.

(For Q2)
Therefore I have the habit to lay out the cards upfront during enquiry stage rather than proceed ahead to try my luck.

I also texted a ML working @Farrer Park... She quoted $58/60mins & $85/90mins massage + Bao Yang $50. Then I also asked her if my hand can roam and to "wat level", also ask if can have a "nice view". Told her my experience with her colleague, but it's seem she is quite reserve and told me she dun really like to go to that extend. Imagine if I dun know these and went to book her... Either, I felt my agenda not met n left unsatisfied, or she give me a black face while doing massage. It wouldn't be a good experience for the $$$ paid.

Just my 2 cents worth of thoughts hehe
Old 09-11-2021, 03:58 PM
Samster

tangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sextino View Post
Bro she is in her late 40s. Staying in Singapore for some time already and is married with a child. She was previously here in Singapore for a long time working at some night industry. I have patron her for a long time and mostly when I find her at her shop in TPP, is always full Couse. I like her nipples the most. Very suckable.she is very horny and accompanying to any request but of cos she also demands more money for such services. She usually don't work on weekends.i agree that at her age, her skin are still very smooth and her breast is not shaggy. Very soft and nice shape..she looks more like those MILF teacher that you see in the movies.
Bro where’s this? Previously she had a partner now solo? Near Thai food?
Old 09-11-2021, 04:37 PM
Samster

[QUOTE=Sextino;20928316]
Quote:
Originally Posted by decepticon73 View Post
The one facing carlton city hotel?
Sorry bro. I got the wrong place mix up. I though this is a tread on another place and only realise it is on tanjong parger. Apologies
Old 09-11-2021, 04:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tangerinesex View Post
Bro where’s this? Previously she had a partner now solo? Near Thai food?
Apologies bro. My bad. I though this tread was at another place and only realise that this tread was talking about tanjong parger. Sorry wrong post.
Old 13-11-2021, 10:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 661 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2187 / Power: 9
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

any bros got update for Star? long time never go find her so thinking of going but not sure if she still there.. i call the spa but like no one pick up... pls pm if you have update thank u..
Old 13-11-2021, 05:07 PM
Samster

Those facial salons there (talking about the legit ones) got do massage? Walked past saw one or two chio ones. But was rushing so no time to stop over. Thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1