The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 21-07-2010, 05:21 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
PeterTheGOD is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Wink Re: GL Legal PRC FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by pitlord View Post
Name: Shuan Shuan
House: 1805
Looks : 6.5 (Decent looks)
Body : 7 (slim body.. a little petite)
Boobs : C Cup ba
Shower : 7 (Cleans me thoroughly from top to bottom)
French: No !!
Catbath : 8 (Licks everywhere plus massage)
Hot/Cold BJ : 6.5 (She doesn’t provide BBBJ only BJ with CD… but she put her soul into the fire and ice treatment on my didi)
AR : No AR
FJ : 7 (Accomodating to different positions)
Attitude: Very quite and shy girl
RTF: Maybe only…
Never been to Gayleng for a while, seem that this Gal is a new Gal on the block. Althought nothing quite special about her but heard that she quite hardworking. So might gave it a try >>
Old 21-07-2010, 09:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
manhunter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: GL Legal PRC FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterTheGOD View Post
Never been to Gayleng for a while, seem that this Gal is a new Gal on the block. Althought nothing quite special about her but heard that she quite hardworking. So might gave it a try >>
omg where have u been???u have not been in geylang for quite a while???OMG I THOUGHT U LIVE IN 1805 OR U IN 1805 AT LEAST 12HRS A DAY!!NOT BEEN IN GEYLANG??1805 CLOSED LIAO MEH????? never bored talking to yrself again n again but cant blame u business r bad.....
Old 22-07-2010, 05:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
AlanZoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: WooHoo! She is a WILD one ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by dior1891 View Post
excellent FR.

will surely try this Dou Dou sometime this week
Saw Dou Dou today but too late to call her since I requested another girl alreadi. Dou Dou really does look like a Chili Padi!
Old 22-07-2010, 06:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6137 / Power: 24
poolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond repute

I had 2007 dou dou last nite

And tis lady is a fucking kissing fish

Can French non stop n very passionate

Very through catbathe. Sensual AR n best is lots of pattern in her BBBJ

But I still miss my qian qian
Old 23-07-2010, 09:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20974 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Another new SYT on board!

WL Name - Fei Fei
Age - 24 years
Origin - Hunan, PRC
Height - 1.58 - 1.6 m
Home Base - L2062 (House of Lorna)
Misc Info - Has been in GL arena since a month ago.

Look - 7.8/10

She is a pretty SYT. She has big double eyelid eyes which sparkle, nice sharp nose and small girlish lips. She has lemon facial shape which makes her a cutey. She has simple and straight tress that makes even younger. I would say she can pass off as a 21 years old lass. She reminds me of the retired June from the same house. However, June is slightly more mature and less pretty than Fei Fei.

Bod - 7/10

She is slim and petite. Her butts are a little curvy which makes her a good candidate for doggie bonking.

Tits - 7/10

Not for big tities lovers as she only possesses A+ to B- assets. However, she scored for her firm and yet tender to the touch assets. Her nipples are light brown in colour.

Shower action - 7.5/10

She offered body-to-body massage and a soapy HJ. She also gave me a sensuous BBBJ in the shower. We frenched lightly to get the momentum going ... Hehehe!

Cat-Bath - 7/10

She is fine in this department but nothing outlandish and extraordinaire ...Just another CAT150 standard kinda fore-play.

Frenching - 6.5/10 (Initially); 7.5/10 (Ultimately)

Initially not very passionate and seemed reluctant but during fucking, she became more engaging and discharged lots of GFE in the process. I guess she will french very passionately with lots of GFE if I RTF on her more often.

AR - 7.6/10

Quite stimulating! Initially she glided her tongue near the surface of my arse carck. She gradually increased pressure and eventually dived deep into my arse h@le!

BBBJ - 7.5/10

She did it slowly, steadily and sensually ... She gave me a 3/4 deep-BBBJ ... I would personally prefer BBBJ with lots of hand/tongue action as well.

FJ - 7.5/10

She is quite tight and moist. Hmmm ... Shioklah!! We adopt Gal on rodeo ride, doggie fashion and missionary. We frenched quite a fair bit passionately in missionary. I guess she became shiok as well and ended up letting her hair down ... I love to french and bonk this pretty lass ...

Attitude - 8/10

Courteous and friendly ... Very easy to break the ice.

RTF - Yes bços I love to bonk pretty SYT ...

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 24-07-2010, 02:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 16
ActAct is one of the Best!ActAct is one of the Best!ActAct is one of the Best!

Feeling frustated so to vent my frustation, I went down Geylang wanted to bonk Kelly.

Somehow ended up in W17. I slide open the main door & went in, tell OKT show me all the girls, duuno why OKT like not happy like that & me: "All China girls". I said I know. So, he bohpian & asked all girls to parade themselves.

KNN ... the girls are up on the stairs & limpeh gotta turn neck upwards to view them ... So I ask the OKT where is Kelly ? The OKT look-look & then asked the girls "Yah hor, where is Kelly ?". Then, all the girls yelled "KELLY !!".

So, when Kelly came out, she is not my type, thought is a bit old for me. So, I did not choose her (she disappointed lah) but instead I chose a young syt with big boobs & cfm face ... I asked her "what is your name ?" & she said "Joey".

The rest is history ...

SUMMARY

Name: Joey
House: W17
Face: 7
Boobs: C Cup natural. Very nice to see them dangling down & shaking when she's on her fours.
Body: Fair
Tummy: Don't have
HJ: not required
BJ: 6 very short file only
FJ: 10 KNN ... we fucked like there's no tomorrow & she said she cum 3 times (think she bluff but it boost my ego)
GFE: 9 no rush & high level of service.

OVERALL POINTS: 8

RTF: Of course

I am not into collecting points, I only want to have “yee fatt fatt”, do not up me if my points is more than 288.

Bros who wants points, pls PM me. No need to up me back unless i am below 288

Thank you
Old 25-07-2010, 09:22 PM
Samster

max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Talking A pretty lass with an Odd Name ...

Actually I wanted to try someone else but she was preoccupied for 2 sessions and the OKT therefore asked me to give this WL from L2045 a try as she is considered quite popular. I've no qualms trying her as I remember bro HBK's positive FR on her a week ago ...

WL Name - Chu Ba (what an odd name to me!)
Age - 23 years
Origin - Sichuan, Chengdu province, PRC
Home Base - L2045
Height - 1.66 m
Misc Info - She has been in GL since a month ago.

Look - 7.5/10

I wonder why bro HBK said she is only average looking. I beg to differ. I find her rather pretty ... Probably enhance by the miracle of the cosmetic technology. She possesses nice sharp nose, double eyelid eyes (with fake eyelashes), nice small and shapely lips made for frenching and smooth fair facial complexion. In fact she looks like the Media Corp artist, Constance Song to a certain extent. Here is a pic of Constance Song's pic for your reference:

Bod - 7.5/10

She scores because of her height and fair smooth skin. Minus 0.3 points for her a little protruding tummy but not obvious.

Tits - 8.5/10

I must say she has a pair of gorgeous looking natural assets. They are size C and nipples are light pale pink in color. They are very well developed, they look firm and yet tender to the touch. I spent hell lots of time caressing, sucking, licking and moulding them even though I ain't a huge fan of big boobs gal like bro GLstunner.

Shower - N/A

No sexual action. Just an usual thorough washup before the main course.

Cat-Bath - 7/10

Nothing extraordinaire ... A CAT150 ISO 9000 standard fore-play.

AR - 7/10

She was quite thorough and hardworking in this department but unfortunately I don't enjoy her AR performance. I would prefer slow and senusous probing method using the tongue tip with simultaneous hand action on my manhood while I am position on fours. Sasa and QiQi of L1654A can perform AR to my sextisfaction.

French Kissing - 8.3/10

Superb! I thought I was kissing my GF. She exerted a lot of GFE while french kissing me. I enjoyed every moment of this department.

BBBJ - 7.5/10

She twisted her head alot while performing a deep throated BBBJ on me. Although it was quite well done but it would not be able to force a CIM as I have reached a stage whereby it ain't easy to make me ejaculate involuntarily. I guess only a handful of WL like the retired Qian Qian (L1658A) had done that to me. She also licked and sucked my penis shaft, scrotum and testicals enthusiastically.

FJ - 7.5/10

She was certainly quite tight down south but not very wet compare to some other SYT. We adopted several positions before reaching climax. It was quite an interesting bonk as I can't help thinking if I was actually bonking a Media Corp artist lookalike ... Disclaimer - I hope I did not disappoint you guy ... Otherwise it may be an illusion on my part.

Attitude - 8/10

I have nothing to fault her. She is a very friendly lass and she is someone who is very easy to get along with people.

RTF - No doubt about it as we can click pretty well ...

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 27-07-2010, 12:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by poolhot. View Post
I had 2007 dou dou last nite

Very through catbathe. Sensual AR n best is lots of pattern in her BBBJ

But I still miss my qian qian
Bro, u miss Qian Hong or Qian Qian? The latter is still around, alive and kickin' in L1654A ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 27-07-2010, 05:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 985 / Power: 22
steamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Bro, u miss Qian Hong or Qian Qian? The latter is still around, alive and kickin' in L1654A ...
she not working today... so i called cindy instead. my first time after few attempts..this gal is one slutty Lolita not to be missed.

looks 9/10 slim, fair, pretty, sharp features, long golden locks. she came in micro black mini with black net stockings; u can see her black G string when she bends down..nose bleed. This gal is guaranteed to turn every head when she walks down any sg street, esp in her flirtatious and slutty manner. she is dolled up like a Crazy Horse act in her 8 cm heels and luscious red lips.
age 24 but looks like no older than 22
hgt ard 162cm w/out the heels
boobs ard B firm and perky
catbath 6/10;
ar 4/10 she not so into it
bbbj 7/10 got power got depth got some variety; in bathroom too.
frenching 8/10 she can initiate
fj 7.5/10 with some audio and she is responsive, rides first. offer to do put her black garters on for this..hehe
painting :shaven and looks inviting.
gfe 8.5/10 fenly and holds ur hand to led u to the room. initiates action once enter room n pre bath
rtf definitely yes...add to my moon, qian qian and mei zhi list.
Old 27-07-2010, 08:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6137 / Power: 24
poolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
U like that say me goot meh

Anyway Qian Qian is a good fuck too

done her three times but just dun have the oomph factor like wat I had wiz Qian Hong

Done Lan Xing, Xiao Li, Cindy, Wang Fei, Fei Fei, Lemon, Shan Dong, Ying Zhi, QiQi

getting Bored

Btw M88 going back next mth. Ask me to tell U she miss U deeply
Old 27-07-2010, 08:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by poolhot. View Post
U like that say me goot meh

Anyway Qian Qian is a good fuck too

done her three times but just dun have the oomph factor like wat I had wiz Qian Hong

Done Lan Xing, done Xiao Li, done Cindy, done Wang Fei and many more

getting Bored

Btw M88 going back next mth. Ask me to tell U she miss U deeply
How you find Wang Fei?

M88 going back? She is a nice and performance oriented gal. Damn! I better RTF soon ... I guess you're not bored with M88, rite?

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 27-07-2010, 09:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by steamer View Post
looks 9/10 ............................
micro black mini with black net stockings; u can see her black G string when she bends down..nose bleed. ...........flirtatious and slutty manner. she is dolled up like a Crazy Horse act in her 8 cm heels and luscious red lips.
got some variety; in bathroom too.....................
frenching 8/10 she can initiate
fj 7.5/10 with some audio and she is responsive, rides first. offer to do put her black garters on for this..hehe
painting :shaven and looks inviting.
gfe 8.5/10 fenly and holds ur hand to led u to the room. initiates action once enter room n pre bath
Wahhhh! U are very generous in the rating of the Looks department, man!

Anyway, this WL is getting very enterprising by the days. She has a distinct makeover package ... completely different from the very first time that I tried her when she was in GL not long.

Without a doubt, I would bestow the title - Lady Ga Ga of GL to her!

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 28-07-2010, 12:55 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
pitlord is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Went to 1805 and saw a cute looking gal. Asked the OKT what is her name and he said she is Bebe. Whoa.. she has really big eyes.. and a cute smile.. and her cleavage is deep…

The intial part of the service was normal we chatted for a while and I found out she is working in Macau night club before. She seem to have plently of experience and I asked her what is she good in. She teased me and said I will find out later.

Shower was good and we proceeded to lay on the bed. She came over and used her boobs to massage my chest. I grab her boobs up and started licking her nipples. She groaned in pleasure.

She then used her long finger nails and scratch my sensitive regions… arm pits, knees, thighs and finally crotch and balls. Whaa shiok!

She then went down to BBBJ my harden dick… She is skilled and I nearly shoot into her mouth. We turned to 69 and as she blew me, I played with her boobs and fingered her... then i started painting her and she moan loudly.

After that, she capped me with her mouth (WHOA.. no hands used at all!) and she asked to pump her first. I lifted her up and she hand from the overhanging bed frame and I pumped her mid-air.... it was a lovely side... filled with her loud groans!

all the time she kept asking me to pump harder! But I grew tired and after sometime, we finished in a missionary...

She may look cute and innocent but she is a real horny bitch.

Overall on Bebe:
Looks: 7/10 Cute
boobs: 36 C!!
bj: 8/10 exp and great suction
fj: 9/10 Wild SHIT!
RTF: YES!!!
Old 28-07-2010, 09:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 985 / Power: 22
steamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Wahhhh! U are very generous in the rating of the Looks department, man!

Anyway, this WL is getting very enterprising by the days. She has a distinct makeover package ... completely different from the very first time that I tried her when she was in GL not long.

Without a doubt, I would bestow the title - Lady Ga Ga of GL to her!
one man's meat mah, but i am sure the looks rating will drop with increase in no. of visits.
but she does bring sumthing fresh n diff to gl experience.
i agree with the Lady GaGa of GL title for her; luckily for us, she is much prettier than lady gaga
Old 28-07-2010, 03:28 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
kbirdy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

PRC from China, name is Fei Fei
Looks: 9/10, big eye
Boobs: 32B, small with small nipple
Catbath: Nil
BBBJ: 1/10, very rush..
F/J: 2/10, very rush, dont wanna accomodate various position
RTF: No
Damage : 100 SGD for 30 minutes

Maybe is my first time... but I feel kena cheated abit. But generally ok ler...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread