The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 30-09-2011, 07:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 15
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Infos on Chiang Mai

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post

1) Transit time between flights Bkk/CNX. Total commute time can be as long as 7 hours. If you do budget, must clear immigration and back in again (and you know how stupid long distance to cover in Swampy (aka Suvarnb). Once I had to RUN from international and domestic (faaaar end), almost had to stop the buggy for a ride! Double up for return leg besides. Also, you need to juggle 2 bookings (if diff airline combo).
Yup, did that early of this year due to the delayed made by the stupid CX airline. I swear, I wont take the airline anymore.

As for me, need to run from about 150m to the immigration for clearance and thank god the PRC which is understanding enough allowed me to go first after explaining to them that I left about 40 mins for my next domestic flight.

Not only the flight delayed due to oil refilling, but the CX baggage counter where you deposit your luggage is damm slow.
Went to departure hall and show my passport for boarding pass ticket, and need to have another security clearance before you able to go to the boarding hall. Thank god, reached there in 15 mins which means still have 25 mins left before the flight take off. Unforgettable experience learnt.
Old 03-10-2011, 11:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
hendri2 is Cool - loads of Potential

end of the month airasia direct flight to chiangmai is S$203..15kg...booked 2 weeks ago....any airline is cheaper than this???
Old 03-10-2011, 11:18 PM
Samster

just checked still S$203 all-ins...
Old 04-10-2011, 10:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by hendri2 View Post
end of the month airasia direct flight to chiangmai is S$203..15kg...booked 2 weeks ago....any airline is cheaper than this???
Lucky you, probably promo pricing. Weekend pricing upwards. Expect high season kick in from Nov onwarsd (hotels up). And there's NO other airline doing direct daily.
Old 04-10-2011, 11:18 AM
Samster

just checked it is still $203....if you want to go to chiangmai, airasia is the only flight to fly...even if it is higher price than the others (but never)....arriving 11.00pm, go and have supper at the riverside and proceed to booggie the night away....hehe!!!!
Old 04-10-2011, 03:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 19
muddymudpie is a Helpful and Caring Samstermuddymudpie is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Current situation: Flood has receded in all places within the city area. Light passing showers from time to time. Nightscene a bit too quiet for my liking... then again, i chose to cheong on a Monday night! haha...

Goldstar ktv - This place houses many chiobu, but must go early (before 8pm). This ktv has the most chinese song collection. System is acceptable except that some room has the speakers badly positioned with microphone reflection problem.

Spicy disco has closed - much to my amazement, since the place was so popular, and was owned by a top police official. It has opened another (probably same name), at a stone throw away behind Mike's burger in the direction of Thappae. The new place is smaller than the original spicy... at 2.30am, the place has less than 50 people, mostly angmos (m & f).

Scratching at 3.30am - finally i have found the crowd. On a monday night, the place is more than half-filled. Given its size, there's easily a hundred people in the dance floor area alone.
Old 04-10-2011, 08:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 19
muddymudpie is a Helpful and Caring Samstermuddymudpie is a Helpful and Caring Samster

fyi there are more heavy showers to come in the weeks ahead. Hope it won't persist for too long...
Old 04-10-2011, 10:20 PM
Samster

Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by hendri2 View Post
just checked it is still $203....if you want to go to chiangmai, airasia is the only flight to fly...even if it is higher price than the others (but never)....arriving 11.00pm, go and have supper at the riverside and proceed to booggie the night away....hehe!!!!
Besides Air Asia, daily flight would be Thai Airways, and of course the price would be double on what you will be paying.
Old 04-10-2011, 10:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by muddymudpie View Post
fyi there are more heavy showers to come in the weeks ahead. Hope it won't persist for too long...
It's be few days since I'm rotting at home cleaning the garden and the surrounding house bit by bit. I seriously hope the rain would stop, as hinders my movement and I'm getting bored watching the thai larkorn without having any subs.
Old 05-10-2011, 10:58 AM
Samster

yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Hope CNX weather holds out and clears up next weekend (getting my ass over then). This week Lampang (100kms south west CNX) has seen flash floods, with risk canals and river breaking banks. Even odd domestic flights cancelled with 1 meter deep water on runway. Pax had to disembark at CNX by busing over. Oh well, it's probably only me with vested interests in LPT. Side effect of typhoon Nestat hitting Indo China, HK.

What a dampener
Old 05-10-2011, 04:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Hope CNX weather holds out and clears up next weekend (getting my ass over then). This week Lampang (100kms south west CNX) has seen flash floods, with risk canals and river breaking banks. Even odd domestic flights cancelled with 1 meter deep water on runway. Pax had to disembark at CNX by busing over. Oh well, it's probably only me with vested interests in LPT. Side effect of typhoon Nestat hitting Indo China, HK.

What a dampener
Just in case you might need it, better bring along a tire tube and loan a life jacket from the airlines.

Chok dee..
Old 05-10-2011, 04:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 View Post
It's be few days since I'm rotting at home cleaning the garden and the surrounding house bit by bit. I seriously hope the rain would stop, as hinders my movement and I'm getting bored watching the thai larkorn without having any subs.
Like the weatherman said, it time to give an excuse to do spring cleaning instead of once a year.
Old 08-10-2011, 09:50 AM
Samster

hope bros staying in chiangmai will keep us posted on the floods situation there...thanks...
Old 08-10-2011, 01:36 PM
Samster

Latest on AAsia flight schedule CNX gone reverse (worse off timing). Original winter schedule (Nov-Feb/Mar) -1hr plus earlier on clock, meaning earlier arrival 2130 over 2300 CNX now. My Dec flights booked per original winter schedule, but now stupid clock gone forward +1hr (both ways, later arrival). So you get in 12mid now, bummer
Old 16-10-2011, 11:53 PM
Samster

Bros Nonteerak, Muddiepie. Any good recommendations for nice ambience (romantic even) restaurant in CNX? Got her birthday dinner tues evening, and googled. Few names popped up, Antique House, Gallery, The House. Don't have a slightest clue. Not noisy spots like Riverside. Grateful for any advice

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1