The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 07-03-2024, 05:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
psaman17 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Some questions from a newb about to go to Thailand

Hello i will be heading to Thailand in April and it will be my first trip of this kind. Im super excited!

I have a few questions about safety stuff. I hope my brothers can help me answer them.

1. Where to change cash? Should i change ALL the cash i bring with me all at once? What if i have some baht left over from my trip? Change them back to USD??

2. When you go to a nuru and take a bath. Isnt your stuff vulnerable? Wallets, money. Just bring enough to cover the expense?

3. Best method to get around Bangkok and pattaya? I plan to take the local MRT and taxi.

4. Are 19 years old ok or not ok to bring back to your hotel??

Thanks in advance!!
Old 08-03-2024, 08:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 193 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 18
atoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud of
Re: Some questions from a newb about to go to Thailand

Quote:
Originally Posted by psaman17 View Post
Hello i will be heading to Thailand in April and it will be my first trip of this kind. Im super excited!

I have a few questions about safety stuff. I hope my brothers can help me answer them.

1. Where to change cash? Should i change ALL the cash i bring with me all at once? What if i have some baht left over from my trip? Change them back to USD??

2. When you go to a nuru and take a bath. Isnt your stuff vulnerable? Wallets, money. Just bring enough to cover the expense?

3. Best method to get around Bangkok and pattaya? I plan to take the local MRT and taxi.

Thanks in advance!!
1. Super rich outlets provide reasonably good exchange rate. Just don't change at airport. There's many money exchange places in downtown BKK, so up to you how much to change really.

2. In my many years of partying at such places, never had my money stolen. Girls at working joint would not want to risk getting fired for stealing. Do use common sense too, like not bringing too much cash with you and keeping your wallet somewhere visible when you take a bath.

3. MRT/BTS works in BKK if going to places near the station or during peak hour due traffic jam. Flagging down a taxi is cheaper than Grab or Bolt, but may be hard to get during peak hours. Regulars would take motorcycle (called motorsai) for short commutes. In Pattaya, if you are not going the outskirts, songkaew bus works. Use Grab or Bolt if going outskirts.

4. Most 3-4 star hotels don't check lady ID. Selected 5 star hotels would for safety of customer. Even so, there's no law prohibiting bringing back a 19 yr old lady. If you want to bring her to party though, many clubs enforce the 21 year old age limit (some places 23 from what i hear).
Old 08-03-2024, 05:39 PM
Samster

THANKS!!!!!
Old 08-03-2024, 06:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 15
steve_li is one of the Best!steve_li is one of the Best!steve_li is one of the Best!steve_li is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by psaman17 View Post

Thanks in advance!!

Do you have any thai baht at all? There is a superrich and happyrich at Suvarnabumi airport. Now when you exit though. Follow the directions to go to the train station. You will see it. It is at the B floor towards the train station. Note that bigger note denominations will fetch a better rates.

When you go for massage or nuru. your bags will be in the same room as you and you will be able to see it. Moreover i think most places are quite safe because they do not want to jeopardise their own reputation.

If distance is short, take a motorbike. Book from grab or queue for the winbike. Places that is out of popular tourist areas you can take a taxi or grab. Within tourist area i reckon take public transport or motorbike is better.

19 years old is ok but some clubs has minimum age requirements though.
Old 09-03-2024, 05:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
bkkmaniac deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

When are you visiting in April? So I was planning to go in April too but I heard Songkran is going be a lot longer then expect this year. According to some other members here that maybe the worst time to go and apparently they shoot water at everyone so expect to get wet.

Normally it's April 13-15 but this year they planning to do it from April 1-21 or something crazy.
Old 09-03-2024, 01:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 761 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

1. Where to change cash? Should i change ALL the cash i bring with me all at once? What if i have some baht left over from my trip? Change them back to USD?? - SuperRich. they have many outlets and the more popular locations tend to have long queues to change baht. Use google map to find their outlets near you. how much to change at 1 go? depends on how long is your visit and your budget.

2. When you go to a nuru and take a bath. Isnt your stuff vulnerable? Wallets, money. Just bring enough to cover the expense? - travelling tip: dont bring all your money out at 1 go. i usually bring half or just bring my budget for 1 day (unless is my last day). it also helps to ensure you dont overspend your budget per day. Going for massage, your belongings are usually safe. it also helps to

3. Best method to get around Bangkok and pattaya? I plan to take the local MRT and taxi. - for bangkok: usually MRT/BTS in tourist areas to avoid traffic jams. Non rush hours, outskirts just go for taxi. For pattaya: the 10 baht mini bus. taxis are expensive in pattaya and theres not MRT/BTS.

4. Are 19 years old ok or not ok to bring back to your hotel?? should be fine, but know that there are young girls who fake their age just to make money. Beware.

Oh yes, and BEWARE of ladyboys. Many are out to cheat, rob or steal from you.
Also never drink anything someone else gives you (except from the shop staff). People get robbed this way, some victims even passed away after being overdosed unintentionally on sleeping drugs.
Old 09-03-2024, 05:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
1. Where to change cash? Should i change ALL the cash i bring with me all at once? What if i have some baht left over from my trip? Change them back to USD?? - SuperRich. they have many outlets and the more popular locations tend to have long queues to change baht. Use google map to find their outlets near you. how much to change at 1 go? depends on how long is your visit and your budget.

2. When you go to a nuru and take a bath. Isnt your stuff vulnerable? Wallets, money. Just bring enough to cover the expense? - travelling tip: dont bring all your money out at 1 go. i usually bring half or just bring my budget for 1 day (unless is my last day). it also helps to ensure you dont overspend your budget per day. Going for massage, your belongings are usually safe. it also helps to

3. Best method to get around Bangkok and pattaya? I plan to take the local MRT and taxi. - for bangkok: usually MRT/BTS in tourist areas to avoid traffic jams. Non rush hours, outskirts just go for taxi. For pattaya: the 10 baht mini bus. taxis are expensive in pattaya and theres not MRT/BTS.

4. Are 19 years old ok or not ok to bring back to your hotel?? should be fine, but know that there are young girls who fake their age just to make money. Beware.

Oh yes, and BEWARE of ladyboys. Many are out to cheat, rob or steal from you.
Also never drink anything someone else gives you (except from the shop staff). People get robbed this way, some victims even passed away after being overdosed unintentionally on sleeping drugs.
THANKS!!!!!
Old 09-03-2024, 05:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkkmaniac View Post
When are you visiting in April? So I was planning to go in April too but I heard Songkran is going be a lot longer then expect this year. According to some other members here that maybe the worst time to go and apparently they shoot water at everyone so expect to get wet.

Normally it's April 13-15 but this year they planning to do it from April 1-21 or something crazy.
Im going in middle of April for 2 weeks. I was completely unaware of Songkran holidays.
Old 10-03-2024, 05:27 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
funkymonk is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

For changing money, why don't you just use something like revolut or youtrip? You can draw money without ATM fees up to a certain amount.
Old 11-03-2024, 12:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2126 / Power: 15
diabloshook has a reputation beyond reputediabloshook has a reputation beyond reputediabloshook has a reputation beyond reputediabloshook has a reputation beyond reputediabloshook has a reputation beyond reputediabloshook has a reputation beyond reputediabloshook has a reputation beyond reputediabloshook has a reputation beyond reputediabloshook has a reputation beyond reputediabloshook has a reputation beyond reputediabloshook has a reputation beyond repute

There was a fee when I tried to withdraw from revolut or youtrip.. It is the bank fee and not from those 2 providers
Old 11-03-2024, 12:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 163 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 9
hellothis555 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

ATM withdrawal using revolut, there is a fee. Cannot remember, should be 200 or 250thb. It is better to change SGD to THB cash.
Old 12-03-2024, 02:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 509 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 801 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellothis555 View Post
ATM withdrawal using revolut, there is a fee. Cannot remember, should be 200 or 250thb. It is better to change SGD to THB cash.
All ATMs fees is standard @ 220 baht per withdrawal...... except for the Green colour ATM (can't remember which bank) which charges only 150 baht. But this green ATM is very few and hard to locate..... I only know there is one at the carpark of Nana hotel & another inside MBK on the 2nd level at the corner near the Korean chicken restaurant.
Old 12-03-2024, 06:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 206 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1734 / Power: 7
SingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant future

I've been seeing this at a few FL listings and have no idea what it stands for. Can someone help? Thanks:

Quote:
(ผิด)ไม่รับลูกค้าโมมา
On a site note, should I mentioned that I'm a foreigner/from Singapore? From the listings it seems some of them have a foreigner tax.

Single Action Army (SAA). Making the world a better place, one shot at a time.

Latest Authentic FR - Bessie (7th Heaven)
Author for: 'The all-around guide to chionging' (Version 0.4.8 Published 26/2/2024 OUT NOW) - Send me a message for it

Last edited by SingleAA; 12-03-2024 at 07:09 PM.
Old 12-03-2024, 08:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
arikop99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingleAA View Post
I've been seeing this at a few FL listings and have no idea what it stands for. Can someone help? Thanks:

On a site note, should I mentioned that I'm a foreigner/from Singapore? From the listings it seems some of them have a foreigner tax.
Direct translation would be : enhanced dick (splited / steel balls) are not welcome

foreigner tax are commonly ask but not always
Old 12-03-2024, 08:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 206 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1734 / Power: 7
SingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by arikop99 View Post
Direct translation would be : enhanced dick (splited / steel balls) are not welcome

foreigner tax are commonly ask but not always
Thanks for the quick response buddy!

Single Action Army (SAA). Making the world a better place, one shot at a time.

Latest Authentic FR - Bessie (7th Heaven)
Author for: 'The all-around guide to chionging' (Version 0.4.8 Published 26/2/2024 OUT NOW) - Send me a message for it
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1