The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 15-01-2023, 12:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 12
jsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to behold
Re: Geylang Wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangWander2 View Post
Recently i got chamlydia and thats why no frs

2nd time kenna since i start to chiong back geylang

Very jialat dunno is from which girl since i every trip can try 2 - 3 girl

Next time chiong maybe have to caps on even for bj
Hope you are cured now, so u took the jab at the buttock? That's painful
Old 15-01-2023, 01:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 246 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1417 / Power: 4
Lawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsparrow View Post
Hope you are cured now, so u took the jab at the buttock? That's painful
Same I took the jab at the buttock and 2 pills even though all tests came back negative
Old 15-01-2023, 04:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1061 / Power: 23
Zzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud of

For me 1st first time given only one dose of antibotics. No jab given.
2nd and 3rd time went to my GP,given 7 days antibotics treatment.
Old 15-01-2023, 05:04 PM
Samster

Lawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud of

Quote:
What was ur treatment ? Mine was doxycycline, 1st time kenna DSC gave me 7 days, 2nd time kenna i went private clinic 10 days

Btw u can cross reference my fr list to see if any girl or house match. I do have my suspicions of where i got it
Both tests turn out negative so took the treatment for chlymadia because the treatment also covers gnorrhoea in most cases. No positive test but did the Jab and 2 pills nevertheless
Old 15-01-2023, 06:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 2
GeylangWander2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGeylangWander2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I got the jab n 2 pill for gonorrehea back in 2010s years before covid

Before covid i only kenna ONE time gonorrehea in all the years of chionging geylang

Ccb now after covid kenna 2 time already.....really must cap on....i think during covid got many geylang chiongstee including me start to go fl dome 2, mw hotel, circular road, orchard tower, etc and maybe some bros got std from this unlicense sex workers

Now geylang open again, they already infected but no symptom so din realise they have it and spread around

Hiv PreP, 90% prevention of hiv, avail at DSC clinic, $400 monthly, $200 generic brand

Hiv Self test, Oral swab no blood, avail at DSC clinic, straight go pharmacy counter, no need to register, no need to take ticket
Old 16-01-2023, 03:42 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
kolly99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Recently i got chamlydia and thats why no frs

2nd time kenna since i start to chiong back geylang

Very jialat dunno is from which girl since i every trip can try 2 - 3 girl

Next time chiong maybe have to caps on even for bj

Maybe u can list down the girls detail ?
Old 16-01-2023, 08:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 260 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 669 / Power: 9
ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I got the jab n 2 pill for gonorrehea back in 2010s years before covid

Before covid i only kenna ONE time gonorrehea in all the years of chionging geylang

Ccb now after covid kenna 2 time already.....really must cap on....i think during covid got many geylang chiongstee including me start to go fl dome 2, mw hotel, circular road, orchard tower, etc and maybe some bros got std from this unlicense sex workers

Now geylang open again, they already infected but no symptom so din realise they have it and spread around
Both chlymadia and gonorrehea can be treated with antibiotics right?
Old 16-01-2023, 08:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceandy View Post
Both chlymadia and gonorrehea can be treated with antibiotics right?
Once or twice ok, after that your body may become resistant and harder to treat

Of course the most important thing is if you got OC
Old 16-01-2023, 12:41 PM
Samster

GeylangWander2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGeylangWander2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kolly99 View Post
Maybe u can list down the girls detail ?
Im not sure who passed the std to me

Hiv PreP, 90% prevention of hiv, avail at DSC clinic, $400 monthly, $200 generic brand

Hiv Self test, Oral swab no blood, avail at DSC clinic, straight go pharmacy counter, no need to register, no need to take ticket
Old 16-01-2023, 01:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yeah agreed. It is almost impossible to know. The incubation could be up to 2 weeks and given the volume of people going through the few houses, it could just be cycles of reinfection. Perhaps must wait for girls to go check up first
Old 16-01-2023, 06:10 PM
Samster

My idea is have to wear condom liao for everything

The girls all checked clean when they come

So its the customer(s) who carry the std and now infecting all around due to jumping hse, only counter is wear condom for everything or regular a girl tht u think should be safe

Old 16-01-2023, 09:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
My idea is have to wear condom liao for everything

The girls all checked clean when they come

So its the customer(s) who carry the std and now infecting all around due to jumping hse, only counter is wear condom for everything or regular a girl tht u think should be safe
No girl is safe lol unless they really cbj all the way
Old 16-01-2023, 10:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 512 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 801 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
2 weeks prior to your infection...... did you engage any of these WLs?

L20H38 G7
JM14 G1
JM14 G6

These WLs had to take time off from work for their "little" sickness to clear...... nothing to worry about as DSC allowed them to remain and resume working after recovery.
Old 16-01-2023, 11:27 PM
Samster

Think i rtf g1....

Now i not going geylang for 1 month, at least until 10 feb.....maybe go spa get hj nia....

Sad life. Anyone go fave or L spa

Old 17-01-2023, 12:00 AM
Samster

Tracing back my std...
24nov went dsc , finish 7 days doxycycline around 31nov/1dec and wait another 7 days to test negative. After tht i bonk the following girls

Jm14 g12 (bbbj)
Rtf Jm14 g5 (bbbj)
0819 g9 (bbbj)
0843 g12 (condom all the way)
2040g3 (bbbj, ar, french)
Rtf 0843 g6 (bbbj)

After rtf g6, few day later feel itchy again but delay 2 weeks before go clinic, so now i think jm14 g1 didnt spread to me lah, the 2nd time should be someone else.

10 jan i finish a very tiring 10 day doxycycline cause i got gastric side effect, now i scared to kenna again, gastric very sian. think i need to rest awhile , maybe go geylang get hj only or go spa hj

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1