The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 29-01-2008, 09:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of
Re: ZHUHAI Travel Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinTin130670 View Post
U r there to pave the red carpet for us...make sure u reserve some beautiful meimei for me...hahaha...
we'll hang a banner "WELCOME TINTIN TO ZHU HAI" at the border to welcome u ...
Old 29-01-2008, 09:54 AM
Samster

adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taurus68 View Post
After reading it, then realised that it was TS trying to hard sell his business here. Haiz...,
not sure if he's trying to sell his business here ...
have PM him but no reply so far ...

quite disappointing....never mind....wont bother to further cos don need such tour guide when going to ZH as having a reliable and trust worthy friend is good enough. Bros, hope u guys do enjoy...Cheers...[/QUOTE]
agreed with u but provided such bros r in town at the same time ...
Old 29-01-2008, 09:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.romantic View Post
what if the so called "trustworthy" friend turns out to be taking advantage of you? happened to many samsters before you know?
i guess this is quite alright ...
giving treats to drinks & dinner ...
afterall we r there to enjoy ...
need not be so calculative ...

but ur definition of "taking advantage" are uncleared ...
maybe u would like to clarified further ...
Old 29-01-2008, 10:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 20
moodyz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymoodyz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidas88 View Post

Bro i going macau on the 20th march then ZH the next day any good place to cheong there?First time there
Old 29-01-2008, 10:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by moodyz View Post
Bro i going macau on the 20th march then ZH the next day any good place to cheong there?First time there
hehe ... ... u got the wrong person, bro ..
me also will be the first time to ZH ...

but i'm sure other bros will help us out here ...
looks like we can meet up in ZH ...
i'll be there on 21st march ...
Old 29-01-2008, 04:06 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -92 / Power: 0
Taurus68 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
what if the so called "trustworthy" friend turns out to be taking advantage of you? happened to many samsters before you know?
Bro Mr.romantic, I do agree with you and that is why I checked the the bill each time in the KTV. I still remember that there was once where my friend and me went to Jin Sha Ktv in a small room cos full house where no more bigger room available. The bill for that night after discount was 421rmb!!! Where it inclusive of 1 set of red wine (buy 2 get 1 bottle free), another bottle free from my trustworthy friend plus some snacks from the mummy and of course fruit platter. Hence, I always remember there was once a bro ever told me this: - "You can chiong as you like but do chiong smart but not blind". Cheers...
Old 29-01-2008, 04:38 PM
Samster

thanks for the heads up, bro taurus ...

will cheong with my eyes open ...
especially for meimeis ..
Old 29-01-2008, 08:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 359 / Power: 19
break78 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbreak78 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbreak78 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbreak78 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Bro Mr.romantic, I do agree with you and that is why I checked the the bill each time in the KTV. I still remember that there was once where my friend and me went to Jin Sha Ktv in a small room cos full house where no more bigger room available. The bill for that night after discount was 421rmb!!! Where it inclusive of 1 set of red wine (buy 2 get 1 bottle free), another bottle free from my trustworthy friend plus some snacks from the mummy and of course fruit platter. Hence, I always remember there was once a bro ever told me this: - "You can chiong as you like but do chiong smart but not blind". Cheers...
We are pretty lucky we got a friend there as a body shield... So do thank your lucky stars....
Old 29-01-2008, 10:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
tarma is Cool - loads of Potential

hi brothers,
i have book jetstar to macau on 21 march -24 march.
i will like to cheong KTV in Zhu Hai, can meet up on 21 march?
anyway i have not book hotel yet, any suggestion??? will do it tommorrow morning when i reach office.
many thanks.
Old 30-01-2008, 03:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 22
Sinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
wont bother to further cos don need such tour guide when going to ZH as having a reliable and trust worthy friend is good enough. D
I think that's a paid "agent" rather......That we hv to bare that in mind.

Fine to do that for the less adventurous....have fun.

Money is the most envied but least enjoyed.
Health is the most enjoyed but least envied.

Old 30-01-2008, 03:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 18
Mr.romantic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidas88 View Post

what i meant was sometimes those so called "trustworthy" friends or chiongsters are just bastards in disguise. chow kar, owe money don't return, freeloading, MIA when crisis happens, plotting against you, etc. you know what i mean?

Quote:
yes must always open eyes big big.
Old 05-02-2008, 10:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarma View Post
hi brothers,
i have book jetstar to macau on 21 march -24 march.
i will like to cheong KTV in Zhu Hai, can meet up on 21 march?
anyway i have not book hotel yet, any suggestion??? will do it tommorrow morning when i reach office.
many thanks.
me will be in ZH from 21st to 25th mar ...
we can meet up ..PM me ....
i'm still waiting for some bros confirmation date of arrival so we can cheong together ...
me too .. have not book any hotel yet ...
Old 05-02-2008, 10:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
what i meant was sometimes those so called "trustworthy" friends or chiongsters are just bastards in disguise. chow kar, owe money don't return, freeloading, MIA when crisis happens, plotting against you, etc. you know what i mean?
thanks for the advises bro romantic ...
agreed that some "friends" are AH when come to cheonging ...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1