The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-10-2013, 07:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 11
bombweister is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbombweister is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Life as a Limo Driver

power lah bro, pls continue
Old 24-10-2013, 07:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
sunnyhopper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

awesome story!!! awaiting for your next update!
Old 24-10-2013, 07:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 11
MrStyleKing deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMrStyleKing deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Power and awesome pls carry on..
Old 24-10-2013, 08:55 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2903 / Power: 32
tigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond repute

The ladies kick off their shoes to relax their aching feet as they enter my flat. 

E: this place looks like shit man ! 

Me: hey i am all alone, its tough for me .... I replied. 

H: we can help to clean later... 

E: u fast worker leh ... So fast want to be e MRS of this house. 
I act blur as thg nvr hear and said ... 

Me : why don't you gals go to e master room , shower and get change before we head out for breakfast... As I went In to turn on the ac for them. 

S: I heard the vegetarian bee hoon is good here.

Sharon is slowly loosening up.

Then u ladies better hurry, we go once u all are done. I sat on the sofa to catch breadth. 

The ladies went into e master and close e door. Have strong feel with three ladies they will take their own sweet time. I decoded to take a nAp. 

Woke up as I felt some water on my feet... Saw Helen with a pail of water and mopping e floor.

Me: hey Helen ... Pls . No need...
From her action I could tell she is a princess back home . Never do housework before. 

Woah ... Die lah ... Now we become your maids....Said Evonne as she walk out and leave e master room door open. 

Evonne was wearing a yellow flare skirt and a white top she was swinging it with both her hands As thg she is parading for some event . 

I went over to Evonne and said 

" she is scarring e shit out of me" 

Evonne Smile and say " give her a chance lah Helen is a rich man daughter"

I wasn't concentrating anymore at this point but looking behind Evonne and through e open door.... 

Goodness me , Sharon was naked with her back facing me. Her back has a huge tatoo of some Japanese image . She was folding her red bra and panty and placing it on my bed . 

E: hello yr noose got blood come out already... As she reaches e door handle and close it gently. U horny boy . 
Old 24-10-2013, 11:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 11
Metalboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Damn Great Stories!! Camping for More!
Old 25-10-2013, 02:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Wednesday deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

excitied and camping for more!
Old 25-10-2013, 05:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2063 / Power: 16
zihao83 has a reputation beyond reputezihao83 has a reputation beyond reputezihao83 has a reputation beyond reputezihao83 has a reputation beyond reputezihao83 has a reputation beyond reputezihao83 has a reputation beyond reputezihao83 has a reputation beyond reputezihao83 has a reputation beyond reputezihao83 has a reputation beyond reputezihao83 has a reputation beyond reputezihao83 has a reputation beyond repute

bro nice story!!! keep it up!!
Old 25-10-2013, 06:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 497 / Power: 11
voreg is a glorious beacon of lightvoreg is a glorious beacon of lightvoreg is a glorious beacon of lightvoreg is a glorious beacon of lightvoreg is a glorious beacon of light

Power foursome coming up
Old 25-10-2013, 06:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1215 / Power: 21
tigersden has much to be proud oftigersden has much to be proud oftigersden has much to be proud oftigersden has much to be proud oftigersden has much to be proud oftigersden has much to be proud oftigersden has much to be proud oftigersden has much to be proud oftigersden has much to be proud of

Woke up to read the continuation of this story, thanks for giving me a heads up today.
Old 25-10-2013, 10:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Rick555 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice... Keep it up bro...
Old 25-10-2013, 10:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
James PCT is Cool - loads of Potential

carry on bro
Old 25-10-2013, 11:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 16
wolf2305 is a name known to allwolf2305 is a name known to allwolf2305 is a name known to allwolf2305 is a name known to allwolf2305 is a name known to allwolf2305 is a name known to all

Camping here
Old 25-10-2013, 11:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 285 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1565 / Power: 12
lustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant future

i jus took 1 hr to read from page 1 to 13. i guess i know what to do after ord. haha!
Old 25-10-2013, 11:58 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2903 / Power: 32
tigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond repute

Coming on ladies , pls hurry.

Is my turn to take a shower ...let's go when I am out alright ... I try to sound piss.

Having said that, Sharon came out of my room and brush pass me. Her soft boos graze my arm.

What e ? Is she braless ?

I went into the room and took out my jeans and t shirt. I notice the ladies placed their uniform on my bed side by side with their panties and bra on top of their uniform.

There is Sharon red set, a yellow set and a pink set.

I took the pink bra and inspect the size of the bra. Yup that is Yvonne size... Smiling to myself.....

My horns started to grow ... And got e urge ... I wasn't thinking of Evonne anymore at this time.... But some one else . I took the red bra and panty into my shower room.

I on the water to cool the " heat" but it was off no used. The urge is still there. I took the bra and brought in to my face to have a sniff. Whoa... My imagination went wild... I was so deep in thought that I didn't someone had enter the room.

Sharon: hey have u seen my...... As she push open the flimsy folding door of the toilet.

Sharon: Horrrrr ..... I tell " da jie" ( big sister)

Me: no lah, got a lot of ants so I bring in to clean for you.

Sharon: where where show me.... She step close up to me.. So close that my " rising star" almost touch her legs.

Pls don't get it wet, that is my only set left , the rest are all dirty in the bag... Sharon explained. That certainly is not helping at all to cool down.

Me: so u are not, wearing any....

Sharon: what is the big deal ! U wan to see right ? ..... She lift up her round neck shirt and exposed them for me to inspect.... So how MP officer ? U want to conduct a body search...

Me: hey.... Watch it ... Wait the others come it.

Sharon: Aiyoh .... Evonne ask to come in to out on my bra and panty, and I lock the room door already.

At the point , I took the bra and panty and drop it on the wet floor.

Sharon: hey u are so bad.. She bend down to pick it up....

She bending down for sometime and I got worried thinking that I have upset her and maybe she is crying.

Hey.... U ok?

Next thing I know she was using her tongue to lick my tip. The feel was different, at some point I could feel some metal feeling. Oh goodness me ..... She has a tongue stud.

Sharon : that is breakfast for u. ....as she stood up and immediately strength her grip on my tool.... " Helen is a virgin, don't break her heart" .... " If not u have me as your last supper" ... She let go of her grip and went out....

Was that a warning or hint ???
Old 25-10-2013, 02:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Croupier deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS, I love your story very much..
please continue..
Btw, i Pm-ed you fro some enquiries