The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 08-09-2009, 08:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 16
teohstore deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
21 yrs old prc student in SG, pretty, polite and demure

I met her in the afternoon and she is new in this line. She is a student and she will not be working in this line for long as I know that she just want to settle her tuition fees once for all and that's it.

She is pretty based on the prc girl standard and she can be those actress those play in the chinese dramas. Her skin is white and silky. She has a soft and nice voice which even you have not seen her but you already she is unique as compare to prc girls.

Basically she is totally different look and feel if you compare her with those prc in the main street.

This is the details:
Name: Eva
Height: 1.6m
Weight: 45kg
Voice : 10/10
Looks : 8/10
Figure : 33C-25-34 (approximately)
BJ : I didn't try
FJ : 9/10 (super tight definitely)
GFE : 9/10
Damage : 150/1/1, Rm & CD on your own. It's on high side, that's her pricing indicated by her.
Working hours : Afternoon onwards

If any bros looking for this interesting girl, please pm me and the criteria is for those senior bros and those provide the fr and thread before.

Please treat her nicely and gently as this is not her intention to do this and she just want to clear her tuition fees and she will stop after that. I told her I will help her to find the good bros for her and that's why she agreed me to help her.

She is new so don't expect her to know so much and might not be so professional as compare to others.

Chinese brothers only as she prefer to communicate in Chinese.

DISCLAIMER : I am not her okt and I am just helping her as I found out she really got her problem which need to settle first. Newbies with no fr please don't pm me. Thank you for your understanding.
Old 09-09-2009, 08:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1061 / Power: 16
besafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud of
Re: 21 yrs old prc student in SG, pretty, polite and demure

Thank you TS for the ctc.

At first, quite apprehensive as not sure if TS is truthful with his FR. So we decided to meet first before deciding. She realli can tease you with her sms. Upon seeing her, quickly made up my mind to bonk her. She has very good dress sense and can be mistaken as an attractive young OL lady.

Yes, she has a nice voice and can still be quite kiddish in the way she talks.
You will be surprised that she is a first year tertiary student.

Once in the room, she stripped down immediately and I had an instant hard on ! Her body is great. Her boobs were solid and at first, i thot she had them done... but upon more detailed handling... I think they are real !

Despite her quite gentele look, oh yes... she is extremely horny !

So let me compare my take against TS

Height: 1.6m / Should be 1.63
Weight: 45kg / around there
Voice : 10/10 / well quite nice and teh!
Looks : 8/10 / Looks, I will give a 7.5 really GND look.
Figure : 33C-25-34 (approximately)/ I think its a B+
BJ : I didn't try / her BJ without caps is heavenly and comparable with GL WL
FJ : 9/10 (super tight definitely)/ Quite excitable lady..she rides me at high speed.. and we frenched alot..really sweet taste !
Damage : 150/1/1, Rm & CD on your own. / We had 2 rounds !!! She even want a 3rd.... I reluctantly decline ... actually regretted.
RTF: Errrr. quite soon !!! Hehehe!
She really need help.. and won't be long in this trade.
Yes please treat her nice!

Brother TS, I heard from her that you got many many more such lobangs!
So don't forget to inform me.

Verdict : This intro is genuine and TS deserves appreciation from brothers.

THANK YOU... (I seldom write such FRs)
Old 09-09-2009, 09:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
sharky69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, can pm me her ctc. Thks
Old 09-09-2009, 10:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
skyline2009 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

ctc bro? thanks!
Old 09-09-2009, 10:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 17
xhardboiled deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro Besafe FR is realli tokkong!!

Camp here liao for more FR! Can she really be so good to command such a high price is wht most brothers here r thinking about I m sure.
Old 09-09-2009, 11:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13047 / Power: 57
Northern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by besafe View Post
!

BJ : I didn't try / her BJ without caps is heavenly and comparable with GL WL
Damage : 150/1/1, Rm & CD on your own. / We had 2 rounds !!! She even want a 3rd.... I reluctantly decline ... actually regretted.

Verdict : This intro is genuine and TS deserves appreciation from brothers.

THANK YOU... (I seldom write such FRs)
Just to confirm. It's BBBJ and $150 for 2 times in an hour ?

Dengue PSA

IOU Round 2 - paganwinter Xyberduke
Old 09-09-2009, 11:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 15
notenough is a Helpful and Caring Samsternotenough is a Helpful and Caring Samster

seem nice but better wait for more FR

我 的 All time 最 爱 ever since '05 - 冰冰,小莓,叶天 Missing the gal in my avatar
Old 09-09-2009, 11:49 PM
Samster

besafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by xhardboiled View Post
Bro Besafe FR is realli tokkong!!

Camp here liao for more FR! Can she really be so good to command such a high price is wht most brothers here r thinking about I m sure.
I do pride myself with high taste though.....
Dun deep deep regret. Short time in this trade only...OK
Old 09-09-2009, 11:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern View Post
Just to confirm. It's BBBJ and $150 for 2 times in an hour ?
Yes.. It's blow without caps.. done extremely sensual by her.
$150 for 2X.... of course not. $150 is only for 1 shot.

If TS gives you the contact.. good !
If not...
Old 09-09-2009, 11:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
tuaki83 is Cool - loads of Potential

yoozz bro..
dont mind share her ctc to me in pm plz..
hehehe...
appreciate bro..
Old 10-09-2009, 12:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13047 / Power: 57
Northern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by besafe View Post
Yes.. It's blow without caps.. done extremely sensual by her.
$150 for 2X.... of course not. $150 is only for 1 shot.

If TS gives you the contact.. good !
If not...
You get first strike and extra shot, good for you

I still mulling over it, not good to ask for contacts when not sure. Want to quick quick chiong but price slightly in the higher bracket and this weekend already have boinks lined up.

Damn, how come got so many girls so desirable

Dengue PSA

IOU Round 2 - paganwinter Xyberduke

Last edited by Northern; 10-09-2009 at 12:27 AM.
Old 10-09-2009, 12:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
AK_Sam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Make arrangement the afternoon to tell her that I shall be calling after 8 pm, due to work can only called at about 9.30pm , said can we we
meet at about 10.30 pm.She said OK, book the hotel and call again.
Booked hotel at Jalan Sultan and waited for a while for the room, while in the room I call her and she came in 10 minutes later.
so far so good:

This is where the nightmare comes:

She came in, we chat briefly she said she is a college girl,a call came in ( about 10.40 pm)and she chat briefly chat on the phone .

Before she strip. as said since this is the first time , can I pay her first, so OK loh took my wallet and fish out $150, but she ask if
I can give a little more to pay her school fee, I said how much, she said $50. I was taken aback at that point,but for some reason I just give 50 more
to her.

Then she strip , was quite a sight, fair , peaky boobs, I touch and is enhanced,body was very propotionate. I ask if she want a shower, she said she has taken, so I shower myslf loh, later she came in do some cleaning up for me.for obvious reason, blow me mah....

After shower she french me briefly and ask for the condom.She bbbj me , did some balls sucking and ash rimming.For less than 5 mins she put on
the cap start cowgirl me ( super fast ). I could stop her ( told myself what the fuck,I havn't even touch you bottom yet) .
I came in less then 3 mins.
And started wsh up after this, I told her how come so fast, she said the earlier call was from her classmate asking to go back for supper.( wonder who call at 10.40 , was very curious)
Ask me to take a rest myself.
The whole session last for just 25 mins !!!!!!

I am not giving any vedict on this ,maybe TS can verify her.
I treat her well , I get crap.

This is the worst fuck so far, and I hate myself for this , will stick to massage from now on.

Good Luck

Cheers

AK Sam
Old 10-09-2009, 02:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1143 / Power: 19
Compassion has much to be proud ofCompassion has much to be proud ofCompassion has much to be proud ofCompassion has much to be proud ofCompassion has much to be proud ofCompassion has much to be proud ofCompassion has much to be proud ofCompassion has much to be proud ofCompassion has much to be proud of

Inexperienced and charging 150/1/1??? Might as well visit BE or WW. At least they are tested and proven.

It is not because things are difficult we do not dare
It is because we do not dare that things are difficult
Old 10-09-2009, 06:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
AK_Sam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Compassion View Post
Inexperienced and charging 150/1/1??? Might as well visit BE or WW. At least they are tested and proven.
You said it man, I feel so bloody lousy,
initially i felt " pasei " to write to review, been con this way, but on second thought, well this may wake her up , so she will think twice when she try to pull a fast one again. She also wake me up as well,
Old 10-09-2009, 06:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 17
andyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK_Sam View Post
Make arrangement the afternoon to tell her that I shall be calling after 8 pm, due to work can only called at about 9.30pm , said can we we
meet at about 10.30 pm.She said OK, book the hotel and call again.
Booked hotel at Jalan Sultan and waited for a while for the room, while in the room I call her and she came in 10 minutes later.
so far so good:

This is where the nightmare comes:

She came in, we chat briefly she said she is a college girl,a call came in ( about 10.40 pm)and she chat briefly chat on the phone .

Before she strip. as said since this is the first time , can I pay her first, so OK loh took my wallet and fish out $150, but she ask if
I can give a little more to pay her school fee, I said how much, she said $50. I was taken aback at that point,but for some reason I just give 50 more
to her.

Then she strip , was quite a sight, fair , peaky boobs, I touch and is enhanced,body was very propotionate. I ask if she want a shower, she said she has taken, so I shower myslf loh, later she came in do some cleaning up for me.for obvious reason, blow me mah....

After shower she french me briefly and ask for the condom.She bbbj me , did some balls sucking and ash rimming.For less than 5 mins she put on
the cap start cowgirl me ( super fast ). I could stop her ( told myself what the fuck,I havn't even touch you bottom yet) .
I came in less then 3 mins.
And started wsh up after this, I told her how come so fast, she said the earlier call was from her classmate asking to go back for supper.( wonder who call at 10.40 , was very curious)
Ask me to take a rest myself.
The whole session last for just 25 mins !!!!!!

I am not giving any vedict on this ,maybe TS can verify her.
I treat her well , I get crap.

This is the worst fuck so far, and I hate myself for this , will stick to massage from now on.

Good Luck

Cheers

AK Sam
=> Yo BRO AK Sam,thanks for "heads up" by sharing your frank FR as i was planning to check her out after reading Young BRO Besafe "high taste" & must try or regret FR !!!...And TS - "thanks for her contact too but hope you can verify this with her or your thread & interest levels may juz fade away soon !"...At this moment i really dun think she's really worth the bonk rate she wants !....

Cheers !!!
Andyk

Last edited by andyk; 10-09-2009 at 06:53 AM. Reason: ok
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1