The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 13-06-2022, 09:27 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Trirain is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Queensway Shopping Centre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natsusnow View Post
Was at qwsc level 3 and happened to walk past 2 massage shop.
1 close 1 open with a MILF. Slim and wearing mini shorts.
The place looked like a legit massage place with no curtains between beds.

2 massage table + 1 mattress type on the floor.

Went in and try, thinking massage shld be good as it looked like the thai massage that i enjoyed.. opted for 1 hours..

The ML then locked the front door and dim the lights.

The shopfront does not have any curtains in front..but the 2 massages beds were located behind the counters with a partition.. hence people still would not be able to look in from the shopfront. (Think thats why people will think that they are closed.

ML was friendly but i only realized she is from china only when she start speaking to me in chinese. Glad i tried it. Did not ask for name.. if got chance come this place again.. then will come back again. Cos stay too far from this location.
hi friend may i know the dmg?
Old 13-06-2022, 11:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1282 / Power: 15
halfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud of

TCM shop next to 28JBM coffeeshop got some happening..
Old 14-06-2022, 12:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 375 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1670 / Power: 15
sipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant future

Wow.. any new updates to this place?.

Yet to try their neighbour.
Old 14-06-2022, 01:11 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -143 / Power: 0
After90 After90

https://sgbeautycastle-11.com/lemon-massage-hj/

Very good until the polis also know abt her.
Old 14-06-2022, 06:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 2
Dandy1417 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDandy1417 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDandy1417 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDandy1417 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by halfmelonn View Post
Hi mate, thanks. can you pm damage and services?
Old 14-06-2022, 08:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 16
Southernstar is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSouthernstar is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSouthernstar is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Talking Re: Queensway Shopping Centre

Quote:
What kind of happening? Till what extend?
HJ/BJ/FJ
Old 14-06-2022, 10:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1282 / Power: 15
halfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Southernstar View Post
What kind of happening? Till what extend?
HJ/BJ/FJ
Depends, go cio..
Old 14-06-2022, 11:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 16
Southernstar is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSouthernstar is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSouthernstar is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Talking Re: Queensway Shopping Centre

Quote:
Depends, go cio..
Curtain type how to have others
Old 14-06-2022, 12:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 791 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

The viet from the joint at alexandra village next to barber shop, has moved to new place in town area. New shop has more private setting and common shower cubicle at the back. Service-wise still the same, this ML see the mood when good, other pattern will come out Only drawback is her english/chinese still very basic. New location not far from MRT.
Old 14-06-2022, 12:36 PM
SamSter

Quoted: 486 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2158 / Power: 0
SGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
The viet from the joint at alexandra village next to barber shop, has moved to new place in town area. New shop has more private setting and common shower cubicle at the back. Service-wise still the same, this ML see the mood when good, other pattern will come out Only drawback is her english/chinese still very basic. New location not far from MRT.
Amy is better. Managed to nego the price for BJ with 5G auto roam to 70 when she was at Alexandra. The Viet depends on her mood so not recommended
Old 15-06-2022, 11:01 AM
SamSter

SGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Footman View Post
Viet BJ with full roam was less than $70. She really depend on mood one
OMG! I paid her 80 for BJ with 5G auto roam
Old 15-06-2022, 12:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2216 / Power: 15
hohoguy has a reputation beyond reputehohoguy has a reputation beyond reputehohoguy has a reputation beyond reputehohoguy has a reputation beyond reputehohoguy has a reputation beyond reputehohoguy has a reputation beyond reputehohoguy has a reputation beyond reputehohoguy has a reputation beyond reputehohoguy has a reputation beyond reputehohoguy has a reputation beyond reputehohoguy has a reputation beyond repute

Ya totally agreed.
When mood good the BJ with CIM at HJ price lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Footman View Post
Viet BJ with full roam was less than $70. She really depend on mood one
Old 15-06-2022, 01:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 791 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by hohoguy View Post
Ya totally agreed.
When mood good the BJ with CIM at HJ price lol
Ah... so you know Only expected normal meal as usual but got free upsize with ice cream.
Old 15-06-2022, 02:47 PM
SamSter

--- Deleted ---

Last edited by SGhappyman; 16-06-2022 at 12:21 PM.
Old 15-06-2022, 10:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Underdogmetro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by SGhappyman View Post
Amy is better. Managed to nego the price for BJ with 5G auto roam to 70 when she was at Alexandra. The Viet depends on her mood so not recommended
Please share contact 🙏
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1