The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List
MeZhiL

Old 04-05-2022, 11:20 PM
OIOIOさんのプレイメイト

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21454 / Power: 90
OIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Come Share Your Wife Pic Without Her Knowing It

Quote:
Originally Posted by limejuicerz View Post
long weekend creampie

that's quite a fill....

私はMrs.OIOIOです。
私の身体と魂は、夫に楽しんでもらうためのものです。
私たちは、常にセックスの快楽を求めています。

招待客のみのプライベートビューイング。
Private viewing for invited guests only.

***The World of Mrs. OIOIO***

*Peekaboo*

Old 04-05-2022, 11:21 PM
OIOIOさんのプレイメイト

OIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by znashz View Post
Yeah she doesn’t know she’s been shared lol

Lovely!!

私はMrs.OIOIOです。
私たちは、常にセックスの快楽を求めています。

招待客のみのプライベートビューイング。

*Peekaboo*

Old 04-05-2022, 11:22 PM
OIOIOさんのプレイメイト

Quote:
Originally Posted by fetishman123 View Post

back view
Looking great!!

私はMrs.OIOIOです。
私たちは、常にセックスの快楽を求めています。

招待客のみのプライベートビューイング。

*Peekaboo*

Old 05-05-2022, 01:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 667 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2621 / Power: 7
Voorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond repute

Taking a selfie when rimming her ass.
Old 05-05-2022, 01:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1923 / Power: 17
sammyboss has a brilliant futuresammyboss has a brilliant futuresammyboss has a brilliant futuresammyboss has a brilliant futuresammyboss has a brilliant futuresammyboss has a brilliant futuresammyboss has a brilliant futuresammyboss has a brilliant futuresammyboss has a brilliant futuresammyboss has a brilliant futuresammyboss has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamAStoryTeller View Post
Thanks bro and happy you enjoy it.

Here is a pic to share:
( Click to show/hide )

Anyways, wife got horny over the long weekend at her parent's place. Tonight begging for a good fuck.

Will share more pics and vids of tonight soonest. Trying to get a good vid of dogging her from the side, see her tits swing. And some more of CIP.
Thank you bro. Awaiting for your video.
Old 05-05-2022, 05:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
ironmax deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by znashz View Post
Yeah she doesn’t know she’s been shared lol

Wow...very nice curve. Looking at such figure sure can ram whole night. Nice share
Old 05-05-2022, 05:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
ironmax deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voorhees View Post

Taking a selfie when rimming her ass.
Very nice clean shave abalone. So yummy. Thks for sharing
Old 05-05-2022, 01:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1595 / Power: 21
kt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant future

Most will like to be licked , I also likes to lick them non -stop ,like eating it ,lol,
Old 05-05-2022, 03:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 217 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1482 / Power: 6
IamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud of

Last night wife gave me a (expected) surprise. She shaved her pussy for our weekly(?) adult time.

We started off by getting naked and lying down on the mattress we splayed on the living room floor and fondling each other. When I wanted to proceed to eat her out, she requested for 69, but asked me to lick her first.

Before starting, I took these photos:
Closed lips
( Click to show/hide )

Open lips
( Click to show/hide )

After eating her out for awhile, we got into the 69 position and she started blowing me with earnest. While eating out her pussy, I spread her ass apart and played with her asshole. No complains at all. At one point of time, I inserted my finger slightly deeper into her asshole, while licking her, she cummed.

This photo was taken when we got into position but haven't start using our mouth yet
( Click to show/hide )

From there, she got into a cowgirl position and started riding me. The video will be uploaded on a later date as I haven't edit them yet. (my laptop not with me now and there are some security issues I found out lately where vital information can be extracted out from images and videos)
Old 06-05-2022, 12:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 740 / Power: 8
1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamimilf View Post
Sharing mine. Mid 40s.
your wife bro? fuck hot!
Old 06-05-2022, 12:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 17
letstalk is a Helpful and Caring Samsterletstalk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

sharing mine, in her 30s

pm me if you think you recognise her
Old 06-05-2022, 08:37 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 3669 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6906 / Power: 18
benxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by letstalk View Post
sharing mine, in her 30s

ONE WORD: BEST!!!
Look out for similar pix of Mrs B in the thread https://sbfjust.rocks/showthread.php?t=238973 soon
Old 06-05-2022, 08:38 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 3669 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6906 / Power: 18
benxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamAStoryTeller View Post
Last night wife gave me a (expected) surprise. She shaved her pussy for our weekly(?) adult time.

We started off by getting naked and lying down on the mattress we splayed on the living room floor and fondling each other. When I wanted to proceed to eat her out, she requested for 69, but asked me to lick her first.

Before starting, I took these photos:
Closed lips
( Click to show/hide )

Open lips
( Click to show/hide )

After eating her out for awhile, we got into the 69 position and she started blowing me with earnest. While eating out her pussy, I spread her ass apart and played with her asshole. No complains at all. At one point of time, I inserted my finger slightly deeper into her asshole, while licking her, she cummed.

This photo was taken when we got into position but haven't start using our mouth yet
( Click to show/hide )

From there, she got into a cowgirl position and started riding me. The video will be uploaded on a later date as I haven't edit them yet. (my laptop not with me now and there are some security issues I found out lately where vital information can be extracted out from images and videos)
SIMPLY BEST!!!
Old 06-05-2022, 09:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 180 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 545 / Power: 5
Stevebexk is a glorious beacon of lightStevebexk is a glorious beacon of lightStevebexk is a glorious beacon of lightStevebexk is a glorious beacon of lightStevebexk is a glorious beacon of lightStevebexk is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by letstalk View Post
sharing mine, in her 30s

Damn she has a beautiful smile!!!!!
Wish I know her!!!
Old 06-05-2022, 10:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)