The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-03-2024, 01:07 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -444 / Power: 0
kabul kabul kabul kabul kabul
Fuck you lah. I want to talk about my group tour to China in 2017 it’s my problem lah. Your cock so soft but talk so big. Spit in your face *pui*

Quote:
Originally Posted by superstiffy View Post
Question for all the above 65... How come when u all go massage that time must talk to the ML for the full 60 or 90 minutes?

knn.. private room u can go and talk until u song.... curtain place and the whole shop can hear you dua pow and hao lian ur ml...

do you noe that after u leave the ml all gossip and laugh at you? pls la have a bit standard leh... dun xia suay sg men.. dun talk so much jus keep quiet... the more u talk the more u expose u r actually sibei suah ku...

dun act like u rich because most of the ML is richer than you... ur cpf money not very big...

dun because u go china holiday before u think u china expert.. pple born in china leh..
Old 27-03-2024, 01:09 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -444 / Power: 0
kabul kabul kabul kabul kabul
Another fake fantasy story, whatever makes you feel good ok. Go pat pat lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Actually they are quite pitiful. Lonely until have to spend money in order to have someone to talk to.

I ever went to a MP in Newest. When I enter, all ML were busy working. 1 ML came out and said the next available ML will be free in 30 minutes. I said I cannot wait and will go elsewhere. Then that ML ask me how about 5 minutes? Can wait or not? I was quite puzzled. How come 30 minutes become a 5 minute wait? So I said ok.

That ML went back to her curtain and shouted at the Ah Lao. You go home now. Come back 2 hours later. That Ah Lao end up wearing back his clothes and left the MP staring at me. He is a paying regular customer. Knn the ML bully old people.

The oldies are really quite poor thing. Don't call them Ah Lao lah. Wait you hear them explain to you they are not Pioneer Generation hor. They are Merdeka Generation.
Old 28-03-2024, 07:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2969 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5728 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ah lao above 65 years old...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Actually they are quite pitiful. Lonely until have to spend money in order to have someone to talk to.

I ever went to a MP in Newest. When I enter, all ML were busy working. 1 ML came out and said the next available ML will be free in 30 minutes. I said I cannot wait and will go elsewhere. Then that ML ask me how about 5 minutes? Can wait or not? I was quite puzzled. How come 30 minutes become a 5 minute wait? So I said ok.

That ML went back to her curtain and shouted at the Ah Lao. You go home now. Come back 2 hours later. That Ah Lao end up wearing back his clothes and left the MP staring at me. He is a paying regular customer. Knn the ML bully old people.

The oldies are really quite poor thing. Don't call them Ah Lao lah. Wait you hear them explain to you they are not Pioneer Generation hor. They are Merdeka Generation.
If me, I will just walk off. If she can do that to someone else, she can do that to you
Old 29-03-2024, 09:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 639 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 8
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
If me, I will just walk off. If she can do that to someone else, she can do that to you
maybe he go there cannot do special so she cannot earn tips.. also cannot earn much entrance fee so just take up space only...

i always wonder all these ah lao still got gq anot...
Old 31-03-2024, 08:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1590 / Power: 21
kt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant future

Sg men goes there to fuck ML Don get fuck by ML, xia suay to be fuck by ML to go off, cb n also go ML for wat, go geylang settle, further more all ML are old
Old 19-04-2024, 11:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 639 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 8
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

new update...

yesterday kenna 1 like to talk young man... talk and talk but the difference is he never dua pow the ml... but he talk to prc ml like machiam want to show his chinese very gd so use all teh chim words... aiyo where got people talk like that one? he talk like those kind 古代 drama...

sibeh jialat... jus dun talk la....
Old 19-04-2024, 02:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 2
fnulnu99 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfnulnu99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Went to massage yesterday. A clean joint. ML is from China. And I don't speak Mandarin much. Good thing. Just massage. Give tip. Shower. And go home
Am there to get a good massage, not to make boast or make friends
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1