The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-04-2023, 08:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5562 / Power: 11
thedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: PPM Sugar Baby

Sis, is sex expected for the first ppm date?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelynmarie View Post
Depends,

The lowest i received from my SDs before was $300
Highest was $1kper meet.
But my usual now is at $500per meet

I have a few SB friends that i know of and their range goes from $500-$800.

From what i know of, the more you try to lowball them from their price range, the more you’re off the list.

Why call yourself a sugar daddy if you can’t afford and lowball right?
Old 19-04-2023, 09:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 2
Angelynmarie is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAngelynmarie is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAngelynmarie is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by thedevil666 View Post
Sis, is sex expected for the first ppm date?
Nope, But there are some SDs who want to ‘test out your skills’ first before considering a longterm arrangement. As for me I’ve only did it during the first ppm with my current SD, cause the chemistry was over the roof
Old 22-04-2023, 12:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 12
livergreen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlivergreen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlivergreen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlivergreen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlivergreen is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelynmarie View Post
Believe me or not, My prev SD previously agreed with the $500ppm arrangement. But just after one date, he transferred me $700 and told me that he really liked me alot and offered $1k for next consecutive meet ups.

I was in shocked, and I even declined his $700 and tried to transfer him back the $200 extra, I did told him that $1k is too much and I would be good with just $500 as per agreed. But he insisted and even scolded me for declining his offer HAHA

Well, After finding out he owns a bentley, rolls royce and lambo, I just happily accepted the 1k

Now thats what you call a real sugar daddy <3
Yup, serious high spender, that guy. Which also means that you’re very attractive to him so he’s willing to spend. Successful men traits.
Old 24-04-2023, 01:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1015 / Power: 19
sianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud of

Still don’t understand how this works. This PPM got time limit? Is it just like to accompany you for meals or hanging out without any sexual elements ? How does this differ from those online website where you can pay an amount per hour for women to hang out with you ?

If got like PPM of $300 and it’s exclusive arrangement without like time limits of let’s say 2 hours per meet, sounds interesting eh , even if no sexual elements, at least some cuddling or kissing is ok. Just my take.
Old 24-04-2023, 09:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 2
fnulnu99 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfnulnu99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

How much time the SB is spending with you per meet really depends on how both of you are comfortable with each other.

If SB is already familiar with you and the arrangement is after her work, she will defo will spend more time with you. More than 4 hours is not abnormal.

If the SB is a busy mummy, she will most likely able to spend 1.5 hr with you without being away from home for too long.

Some PPM arrangement is non sexual, just to meet to eat, so, the time is fix to how long you both are dining out. And these girls will not entertain anything more than that.

Unless you work hard to meet her for longer period, she may changed her mind but don't expect it to be so soon.

My current regular SB which I meet like every 2 weeks will spend 4-5 hours with me.

We had session 1, order Grab Food, and proceed with session 2...

Or we just had one session, order Grab Food or just go out and eat and call it a day.

Really do depends on my schedule or her schedule.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sianguy2006 View Post
Still don’t understand how this works. This PPM got time limit? Is it just like to accompany you for meals or hanging out without any sexual elements ? How does this differ from those online website where you can pay an amount per hour for women to hang out with you ?

If got like PPM of $300 and it’s exclusive arrangement without like time limits of let’s say 2 hours per meet, sounds interesting eh , even if no sexual elements, at least some cuddling or kissing is ok. Just my take.
Old 24-04-2023, 02:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1015 / Power: 19
sianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by fnulnu99 View Post
How much time the SB is spending with you per meet really depends on how both of you are comfortable with each other.

If SB is already familiar with you and the arrangement is after her work, she will defo will spend more time with you. More than 4 hours is not abnormal.

If the SB is a busy mummy, she will most likely able to spend 1.5 hr with you without being away from home for too long.

Some PPM arrangement is non sexual, just to meet to eat, so, the time is fix to how long you both are dining out. And these girls will not entertain anything more than that.

Unless you work hard to meet her for longer period, she may changed her mind but don't expect it to be so soon.

My current regular SB which I meet like every 2 weeks will spend 4-5 hours with me.

We had session 1, order Grab Food, and proceed with session 2...

Or we just had one session, order Grab Food or just go out and eat and call it a day.

Really do depends on my schedule or her schedule.
wow thanks for sharing, so its just like a companionship for hire like those platforms that advertise such services, accompany u for shopping, drinks, dinner, movies etc.

how u find ur SB?
Old 24-04-2023, 02:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 388 / Power: 22
Raul is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRaul is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRaul is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRaul is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by nitetcrawler View Post
From payor perspective is give first and then payee disappear, from payee perspective is no guarantee. So initially ppm is probably the better option.

As for price, it comes down to age, looks, services offered. A female in 20s will likely ask for more compared to early 30s to late 30s to early 40s.

A female who is willing to perform more services will likely be paid more compared to others.

Recently came across 2 ladies, both request same amount for ppm. First one say this cannot that cannot, the second one say this OK that OK. So from payee, who is likely to be meet.

That said, it is also about how both find one another. If my sb is someone who show discreet and able to win my trust, overseas paid trips are pretty much on the cards. The more I give, the more I received.
Totally agree with your point. No point going straight into monthly arrangements. The SB can just ghost you after receiving your payment. Or gives a lot of reasons cannot meet (mensus come, sudden office meeting, kids sick etc).

From my experience, one of them made lots of excuses for her last minute cancellation of our date. Luckily, our arrangement is for ppm. So no loss to me (except for once made an early hotel reservation), just the blue ball experience when kena fly kite
Old 24-04-2023, 04:56 PM
Samster

fnulnu99 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfnulnu99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

If depends, some of SB are open to intimacy but usually not on first meeting.

First meeting is more or less to size up each other.

But of course there are some exceptions. I do encountered SB that are open to intimacy on first meetings. Depends on the gal. And you also take the risk because the photo and the real gal may not be 100% the same

I used Seeking Arrangement in my last search. The success rate is almost 50-50. Some are good one off. Some can repeat. Some are scammers

Just need to do your due diligence, because there are scammers on this platform as well.

Good luck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sianguy2006 View Post
wow thanks for sharing, so its just like a companionship for hire like those platforms that advertise such services, accompany u for shopping, drinks, dinner, movies etc.

how u find ur SB?
Old 25-04-2023, 10:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Nawoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

How much should you normally pay for a 1st session meet and greet without intimacy?

some are asking for $200-400 just for a platonic first meeting

what if you meet already and kenna catfished and totally not what you expected her to look like? thats like money down the drain still must pay her
Old 25-04-2023, 01:50 PM
Samster

From my experience, usually $200 - $300 for meal dates. You can use https://maybe.sg as the market rate

Please note I never use this platform so far, just to oggle the nice looking ones

If you got catfished, I guess you can address this straight from the start. And take it from there.

So far, I have encountered 2 catfished meetings and I just swallow the cost because the girl I met for meal still turn out pretty decent person.

They just don't want to use their real photo because their background is from upper middle class and doing this just to afford holidays or branded stuffs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nawoo View Post
How much should you normally pay for a 1st session meet and greet without intimacy?

what if you meet already and kenna catfished and totally not what you expected her to look like? thats like money down the drain still must pay her
Old 25-04-2023, 09:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 388 / Power: 22
Raul is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRaul is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRaul is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRaul is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nawoo View Post

Yes, have meet one who says she doesn't do intimacy the first date. She charges $200 for it. Then when ask for second to be in hotel, she said need to get more chemistry. Then the third date, she claimed to be her birthday, so, no hotel. Plus she wants me to go shopping with her to buy her a present. I had enough and I refused her right there. Wasted $400.
Old 25-04-2023, 09:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4871 / Power: 12
lalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul View Post
Yes, have meet one who says she doesn't do intimacy the first date. She charges $200 for it. Then when ask for second to be in hotel, she said need to get more chemistry. Then the third date, she claimed to be her birthday, so, no hotel. Plus she wants me to go shopping with her to buy her a present. I had enough and I refused her right there. Wasted $400.
This called too tok... The girl must be seasoned scammer
Old 03-05-2023, 03:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 8
Ratbert deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lalaliang View Post
This called too tok... The girl must be seasoned scammer
Very true, with S$400 might as well go to FL straight, maybe still got change for dinner
Old 07-05-2023, 12:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 7
mankoman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice thread.

I've used both SB and SA in the past. Met up with many girls over the past 1.5 year so want to share my experience.

Just a note: I'm generous with money so some might say I'm carrot. lol. My aim is just to fuck poly and university xmms. Just personal preference.

Girl One:

After chatting here and there with multiple girls, I quickly arranged for a meet with a girl from SA.

First meet, met a 20-year Uni girl. We arranged to meet in hotel room cos I dont want to be seen in public. She said no sex on first date but okay with hotel. Not sure what's the protocol is since I'm new to this sugardating scene so just go with it. 150 for the first meet.

When she showed up, i sian half. Catfished. Very short (which I like) but is not slim like in the photos. Nevermind, face is cute. We proceeded to room and I told her to get on the bed and chat.

She speaks well. Can tell she's a real Uni girl. After a few minutes, I started to talk about sex and asked her about her experience, whether she masturbate, if she's clean shaven and all that. Just to get her horny. Started to french her and I also fondle her b-cup over the tee. Pretty shiok feeling. Hand went into her shorts and can feel the wetness over her panties. She tells me she's feeling horny but told me she's not ready. Says she's okay with raw too. My didi damn hard at this point.

After some more deep frenching and fondling, she tells me need to go and we arrange to meet for sex next time. But i decided to not contact her further cos her looks and body not up to my standard.

Girls 2 & 3: Want to be paid for drinks/cafe dates with no sex to get to know each other first. About 200-300 for the first meet with no sex. Met at a bar since it's dark so lesser chance of being seen by someone I know.

As I said, since I was new, wanted to see if I can find a long-term arrangement so was okay with paid dates for the first one. Looking for a young uni girl with gfe to be my long-term sex slave. But after first date, both would give excuses saying need more time and all that nonsense so I just dropped them.

Subsequently, if no sex on first date, I just don't bother anymore.

Girls 4, 5, 6+: Thereafter, all girls I met were okay with sex on first date as I made my intentions clear. These girls were familiar with the scene. I did ppm but they were mostly exclusive arrangements (or so they tell me). PPM-wise about 600-800 and they stay for a few hours. You can do 2-3 shots most of the time.

After a few meets, they were okay with raw since I'm "long-term" already. But stay safe, and recommend to go for tests first. (There are HIV test kits you can buy and results out in 20-30 minutes).

I don't go for monthly allowance. It's dumb. They can take your money and ghost you.

Out of all the girls, I remember this particular 20 year-old most fondly. Not SG girl but a foreign student. This one i really kenna KC and cannot stop thinking about her. Luckily she had to go back to her country. But she was so submissive yet horny at the same time. Lets me do anything even film our sex.

She's always so wet, she cums in foreplay and cums during sex. Always wets the bedsheet after sex with her juice. Pussy no smell and I always slurp up all her juice for the nutrients. Can use toy on her and she loves it. Slim body, natural b+ tits suits her frame, pretty face, super kissable lips, and dresses up well. Best part, I pay her much less than our local girls.

TBH I dont know if I want her to come back or not.

Conclusion:
The benefit of SA/SB is that girls are not like FLs. I like the young ones because they are really fertile so they get horny and wet very very easily. They also don't show blackface like the FLs. And after a couple of meets, they get very comfortable with you. Only thing is, many still cannot cim or cof.

However, Singaporean girls that are on these sites, really overprice their worth. I've been with much much much better girls (looks, body and service-wise) from other countries with prices quoted at 50% less than sg girls. Worst part, some ugly fat girls want paid dates and treated like a real high class sugarbabe. Those are a joke. Just go to SB and see for yourself.

PPM sugar babes for the most part, tend to be a little less choosy but also not the best girls you will find in the market. Actually, I have also seen some of our FL Dome 4 girls on the dating sites as well. So do know some of them may be FLs. But there are gems to be found and exclusive long-term arrangements can be had even with ppm.

Good luck to all in your search for a great satisfying fuck.
Old 07-05-2023, 03:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 2
Angelynmarie is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAngelynmarie is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAngelynmarie is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by mankoman View Post

Good luck to all in your search for a great satisfying fuck.
Good read, thanks for sharing!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1