The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-12-2013, 12:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 13
Beabear deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBeabear deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Amy: kampong girl to be exploited

Mark. Here
Old 28-12-2013, 12:03 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
LoveSound is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Erotic and good read
Old 28-12-2013, 04:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1013 / Power: 19
horniez has much to be proud ofhorniez has much to be proud ofhorniez has much to be proud ofhorniez has much to be proud ofhorniez has much to be proud ofhorniez has much to be proud ofhorniez has much to be proud ofhorniez has much to be proud of

oh TS do come back quick!

I want more of AMmmmmy!
Mmmmmm.....
Old 29-12-2013, 04:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 15
datamini deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

welcome back!!! i miss Amy!!
Old 29-12-2013, 03:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Nic25 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

And more of Amy's mom... I love MILF
Old 17-01-2014, 07:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 12
romeolin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS come back pleaseeeeeee!
Old 19-01-2014, 09:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
googlesexy00 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS.. Come back.. You cannot leave us like that..
Old 19-01-2014, 09:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4004 / Power: 23
UbErZoNe has a reputation beyond reputeUbErZoNe has a reputation beyond reputeUbErZoNe has a reputation beyond reputeUbErZoNe has a reputation beyond reputeUbErZoNe has a reputation beyond reputeUbErZoNe has a reputation beyond reputeUbErZoNe has a reputation beyond reputeUbErZoNe has a reputation beyond reputeUbErZoNe has a reputation beyond reputeUbErZoNe has a reputation beyond reputeUbErZoNe has a reputation beyond repute

TS , do continue please . . .
Old 20-01-2014, 02:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 15
singlet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wah if i got tis kinda collegue i no need visit FL liao... lol

keep it up TS... excellent story
Old 21-01-2014, 12:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
WertyQ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I'm setting up a company, maybe I should go and hire from Malaysia for a female PA and a young female sales person. ; P
Old 22-01-2014, 12:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 15
bonnie1 is a glorious beacon of lightbonnie1 is a glorious beacon of lightbonnie1 is a glorious beacon of lightbonnie1 is a glorious beacon of lightbonnie1 is a glorious beacon of lightbonnie1 is a glorious beacon of light

Concurrently, while Amy was having her sexssion with the agent, Nora was also enjoying herself in young Budi's company. Knowing that she needed him to be pleased, she knew she had to make him happy. So when the agent pulled Amy away from their sights, Nora then began to talk to Budi in simple Malay, which was almost similar to Bahasa Indonesia.

Budi went for a quick swim near the edge as Nora laid down her towel and sat up. She began to apply some sun screen on herself while watching Budi. She was thinking of a plan and finally, she thought of teasing him first.

"Budi.... can you come here and put some lotion on my back?" Budi then walked up from the waters and found Nora already on her front, only clad in her bikini. He also found the bottle of lotion next to her.

"Can put on my back?" "ok can..." he replied in his boyish voice, with a slight gulp. At the start, nothing happened as he just applied the lotion on her back. With the bkini still tied, Nora then addjusted and loosen the strings so that Budi can apply the lotion evenly. Nora was completely bare-backed and that was the most skin that Budi had seen. He began to be more aroused.

"Apply at your legs also?" Budi asked. "hmmm yah..." Nora knew that the boy had picked up his courage and was being cheeky. Budi happily put more lotion and ran up and down Nora's long legs. Nora helped the cause further by spreading her legs. Budi went to rub her inner thighs at a slower pace. His fingers travelled up closer to her pussy.

"mmmm...." Nora moaned. She was getting high from his touch. Budi then slowly folded down her bikini bottom to reveal more of her bountiful ass. Nora didn't react and allowed the young and excited boy to fondle and molest her. Budi was getting a turn on by the experience but didn't know what else was in store for him. He began to dangerously massaged and rubbed his eager fingers close to Nora's private parts, which in turn set her in the mood.

"mmmm... ok now the front." Nora suddenly said as she began to turn around. She carefully hold her bikini as she turned to ensure that she does not reveal her boobs totally. Not yet at least. She then laid back down.

Budi just took the queue and put more lotion in his hands. He began to rub her arms first, followed by her shoulders. It was then that he realised Nora was slowly drifting off to sleep as her head was tilted to her side. Still, he didnt think too much of it. He continued rubbing lotion all over her and approached the top of her breasts carefully. As it was still slightly covered by the loose bikini, he slowly, inch by inch, massage the lotion deeper under the bikini.

Budi began to get a hard on. How not to? He was staring at Nora's boobs with her sleeping and this caused the young boy to enjoy the excitement. He began to be abit bolder and caress her more. "mmm..." Nora said softly. Budi kneaded her breasts more and revealed more of her breasts until it was close to exposing her nipples. Nora just smiled silently.

"Ok enough already. I want to sleep. Come lie down with me Budi?" Nora said in Malay, inviting the young boy to lay down on the towel next to her. She adjusted abit to give some space. Budi put down the lotion and feeling abit excited and tired, he also lay down like a stiff log next to Nora. Nora just turned her back against him, arching her back and poking out her bubbly butt which pressed against Budi's waist.

Budi froze as he stole glances at her butt. He was too shocked and his was beating faster at the sight of her butt and the bikini barely enough to cover her ass. Feeling too excited, he turned around the other way, trying to keep his mind off. He slowly grew sleepy.

Nora could tell that Budi had rolled over the other side. She knew that he was nervous and decided to up the tease. Carefully, she removed her bikini top and rolled over to spoon him. Now, her breasts were pressed up against Budi's back as she slowly slid up and down. Still, Budi was silent. His eyes were open but he was scared to do anything.

Nora was careful to not make it too obvious. She pressed herself onto budi, making sure full contact was made with her boobs and placed her hands pn his waist. "Budi? Budi?" She pretended to ask. Budi didnt respond. "Must be sleeping" Nora said. She then just continued to hug him like a pillow and made slight moans. Budi was slowly feeling excited and relaxed as he slowly drifted to sleep.

The next moment he woke up, he realised that Nora was no longer next to him. He sat up and looked around but Nora was nowhere in sight. Instead, he saw what looked like Nora's bikini near to the water line. He slowly get up and went around the shoreline to look for Nora. He finally saw Nora about 100m away from where they left their belongings. She was in the water with only her head visible. From the towel on the shore where they were, the view was blocked by a huge rock on the shore. Budi decided to creep up to the rock and climbed silently.
Old 22-01-2014, 12:23 AM
Samster

bonnie1 is a glorious beacon of lightbonnie1 is a glorious beacon of lightbonnie1 is a glorious beacon of lightbonnie1 is a glorious beacon of lightbonnie1 is a glorious beacon of lightbonnie1 is a glorious beacon of light

Looking down, he can see Nora in the waters but she was completely naked as she slowly bathed herself. As the water was crystal clear, Budi could make out her full contours, her boobs especially enticing the young boy. Nora saw Budi spying on her. She pretended not to notice and stood up above the water level, exposing her boobs. She rubbed down her boobs and played with the water. She arched her back and posed and put out her boobs for Budi to see.

She then walked towards the rock as Budi retreated back to be out of view, his heart pumping with the fear of getting caught. Nora stopped at the rocks and leaned back against it. Budi crept out and was now a couple of metres from touching Nora.

Nora began to rub herself as she was getting hornier. She squeezed her breasts and pinched her nipples. "oooh...." She squirmed. Her neatly trimmed bush was clear for Budi to see also as Nora began to touch herself there. "mmmm.." Nora said as she rubbed her clitoris. "sssshh... haaaa... mmmm" She inserted a finger in as she squeezed her boobs. "ooh... ohhh.. ahhh.. I'm cumming.." Budi's eyes opened as he watched Nora cummed herself. His cock now bulges and he himself wanted to cum just by watching her.

Nora composed herself and knew that she had given him a preview of her horniness. But she wanted more. It was at that moment that she heard the sound of the jet ski coming back. Hurriedly, she rushed to wear her bikinis were and put it on. All this while being watched by Budi. Nora rushed back to get the towel and started to call out Budi's name as Amy and the agent sped back.

A while later, Budi appeared from the other side and he helped packed her belongings. "Where you go?" Nora asked, but he just kept quiet. "Ok faster, we need to go back already. No time." The agent said, with Amy hugging him from the back. The two then go onto their jet ski with Nora in front.

Budi, still feeling horny, now began to hug Nora just under her breasts. She just smiled. Budi then slowly tugged away her bikini and revealed her nipples, which Nora didnt seem to mind. Nora sped up faster to chase the agent and this caused her boobs to bounced around wildly. Budi ecnouraged her to go faster as he slowly crept his hands up and grabbed her boobs. Nora was at first shocked that the young boy has mustered enough courage but she was enjoying the groping too. "if only he could fuck me now..." Nora thought to herself.

Budi began to grab and fondled her boobs more and was getting hard again. However, just as he was begining to enjoy himself, the pair of jet ski soon approach the sea sports centre and began to slow down. Form there on, everyone acted normally again.

"So how? got enjoy anot?" Teck Phuat asked, albeit abit worried. The girls just giggled and went past him to get change. "Faster change, we got to go massage" he said. Ari looked at Budi and the smile on his face showed that he has enjoyed himself also. Ari then looked at Teck Phuat and gave him the thumbs up.
Old 22-01-2014, 12:24 AM
Samster

Next up, the massage.

The group then arrived at a massage hut that Ari recommended. Obviously, Ari has set the appointment out as he knew the owner of the massage place. He had told the owner of the situation and the pair arranged for something 'special' for all.

Upon arriving, the group was greeted by the receptionists and some of the masseurs. They were immediately given a drink, which was a mix of herbal and'special' concoction. The drink was brewed upon Ari's request as he knew it would 'help' make the girls feel more wet. They were then showed to the bathrooms, which was nicely decorated and really felt exotic. The two girls took longer than the 4 guys, who was already led up to the rooms. Ravi and Teck Phuat were showed into singular rooms and two curvy ladies soon went in to start the massage.

Ari and Budi were separated and shown into slightly bigger, double bed rooms. The masseurs then pull a heavy curtain to partition the room further. Ari knew that his friend-owner had the plans exactly how he wanted it to be.

In the bathroom, Nora and Amy had a quick rinse and then quickly put on the clothes for the massage. It was nothing more than a flimsy disposable set of panties and a light tank top which were a size smaller for both their big breasts. They then put on a robe and when they stepped out of the bathroom, two small sized and friendly looking masseurs politely ushered them to the 'individual' rooms.

Amy stepped into her room and noticed a heavy cloth on one side even though it was a big space. The room had 1 massage bed and there was a nice relaxing feel and scent. The masseurs then instructed for Amy to lie face down. The masseurs then slowly massage her through the robe and it was more of a warm up massage. Immediately Amy felt relaxed.

"excuse me miss. Now need to put oil. I remove your robe." The guy said as Amy just allowed him to disrobe her. All the while he was gentle and Amy felt even more relaxed. Now in just her top and panties, she felt the masseur spread some oil onto her body. The oil made the top and panties translucent and Amy felt the gentle massage. She let out a soft moan when the guy pressed her ass cheeks.

Soon, the guy directed her to turn over and placed a towel over her eyes. Now, Amy felt abit more exposed as her breasts started to heave up and and down as he massage close to them. He worked his hands on her legs and close to her private parts, where his touch became light and more sensual. Amy started to get aroused. She was also feeling hot inside, which she didnt know was from the drink. "mmmm..."

After about 40 mins of proper massage, the masseur whispered,"Excuse me miss. Now is time for special Bali massage. Please sit up." Amy just followed. The masseur then sat behind her with his legs apart and put a blindfold over Amy. "Eh, what are you doing?" she asked. "This is Special Bali Massage." His voice stil very gentle. Sensing nothing wrong, Amy just followed and allowed for the blindfold to be put on. "Thank you Miss"

The guy then started to massage her back and shoulders as he put on more oil onto her. About 5 minutes in, Ari had stopped his massage and slowly crept onto the other side of the partition cloth to find Amy, now seated up and being transparent through her top and panties. Ari looked at the masseur and gave him the nod to proceed.

The masseur then sensually massaged Amy and made more contact near her breasts and pussy. Amy began to let out more moans. At one point, the guy took her hands, pulled them up and placed them around his neck. This pushes Amy's breasts outwards and upwards, much to Ari's delight. Slowly, with one hand, he began to pull down her tank top. Amy showed little resistance as she was now breathing heavily and enjoying the 'relaxing' massage. Slowly, the top was pulled down until it was only just above her pink nipples. The guy massaged her breasts and he himself was getting a hard on as he cannot believed such a young girl can have such big breasts.
Old 22-01-2014, 12:24 AM
Samster

He then pulled down her top and fully revealed her breasts towards Ari. Amy tried to keep still and something between her legs started to feel hot. The masseur then slid his hands inside her panties and slowly pulled it away too. Whenever Amy resisted and tried to pull her hands down, the guy quickly held her hands together around his neck and Amy was 'brought under his control' again.

He motioned for her to spread her legs and Amy did. He started circling his fingers around Amy's pussy as she started to squirm more. Liquid started to flow out of her pussy. Slowly putting in one finger, Amy let out an audible moan. "ooooouuuwwww..." The guy slowly inserted in deeper and pulled out and confirmed more juices flowing out. He then lowered his other hand and cupped her breasts. Now, Amy no longer resisted and kept holding her hands up around his neck as the masseur kept grabbing her boobs and fingering her. Amy felt herself getting wetter and the sound of the room was now filled with her slushing liquid coming out from inside her pussy.

"Miss, there is no one else in the room" The guy suddenly said as he speed up her fingering. "Ouh... im cumming... ahhh... ahhh... dont stop.... ooooooh... cumming...". The guy pinched her nipples and continued fingering her until he knows that she was about to cum. "Ahhh.. ahh.. ahhhhhhhh!!!" Amy came as she squirted her love juices out which sprayed as if it was under high pressure. Also, the volume was alot too. Her body tensed up and then finally collapsed back onto the masseur. She started breathing heavily again as a couple more squirts came out from her pussy.

When the guy touched her pussy again, it became sensitive again and this time Amy wanted something bigger. She felt the masseurs cock hardening poking against her back and she knew she wanted some. She let out more moans and squirmed her body again as he began to finger and squeezed her boobs again.

Ari, from no more than 2 metres from Amy, signaled for the masseur to turn her. He did so and now, Amy was in doggy position. Ari walked behind her and can see that her pussy was throbbing and inviting. The guy continued to finger her in that position and again, Amy felt an orgasm coming. This time it was bigger.

"Oh yes.... yes... yes... ahhhh..... cumming... cumming..." She arched her back and rocked herself to follow his fingering. "Cummming!!!! ahhhH!!!!" She squirted more fluids out and wetted the entire massage bed. She then collapsed onto the bed, totally flat.

The masseur then removed his shorts and top and climbed ontop of her. He pulled her up again and with his hardened cock, slowly probed into her well-lubricated pussy. "Ouh yes... ouh yes... ahhh.. ahhh...." amy said in ecstasy. The guy continued to pump her. Halfway, Ari motioned for the guy to insert his finger into her ass, in which she screamed out in pleasure. At one point, Amy cummed again and with a cock in her pussy, she tightened it up and felt the pressure of her orgasm very intense that when she relaxed herself again, the guy's cock was flooded out with her love juice. Amy had never cummed so much of fluid before in her life and wondered why it was so. She didnt know it was from the drink that was served earlier. BUt all she know is that she wanted more.
Old 22-01-2014, 12:25 AM
Samster

The guy flipped her over and before inserting his cock in her again, Ari took the chance to grab her boobs and fingered her for awhile. Tasting her juice with is fingers, he then the masseur to finish the job. Putting her legs against his shoulders, the guy was able to penetrate Amy deeper as he got all excited seeing her beautiful bouncy boobs as he pounded her. Amy cummed one more time. As he was about to cum, he quickly pulled out his cock and did a quick breast fuck with her boobs, which amy helped to support. He finally came, got off the bed and wiped off his cum off her breasts.

As Amy was gasping for air after the relaxing and intense session, the guy continued to do some light massages which included abit more fingering. He finally said,"Excuse me Miss. The massage is finished. Thank you." With that, he and Ari quickly and softly left the room before Amy took off her blindfold. She took her time and eventually put on the robe and walked towards the bathroom, right after Nora.

"How was your session?" Nora asked. "Hmmm... goood." Amy said. "Yah lah of course very good. Can hear you screaming eh" Nora disturbed. "Eh you heard ah!?" Amy asked in shocked. "Yah lah. DOnt worry, I also enjoyed myself. I think the guys all waiting outside already, so they cannot hear us. But ah, I dont know why, I'm still horny." Nora said with a smile. With that, she pulled away Amy's robe and pulled her into the shower with her.

Nora kissed Amy passionately and she replied back with the same ferocity and grabbed her by the waist. Nora then went down and sucked Amy's nipples and slowly parted her legs. She turned on the shower head and both began to passionately kiss and finger each other. Nora then said, "Like last time eh? With Uncle Zack your lover." Amy just kept quiet as both began to finger each other until they cummed one more time.

The girls then soon appeared in the main reception area, where the 4 guys were waiting. "Eh so long ah shower?" Teck Phuat asked. They just giggled. "Come faster, we are heading back now to rest." They took the minivan back and along the way, all fell asleep. Before they parted for their rooms, Ari said to Teck Phuat, "Dinner we go settle ourselves. I need to pick up Wak Jo. 10 o'clock you asked Nora and Amy to my room ok? You can come also to watch."

Teck Phuat just laughed and they parted ways.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1