The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 04-02-2008, 08:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 22
Orgasdo is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOrgasdo is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Oral Herpes

Hi Guys,

would like to comfirm 2 thgs. Please help.

1) There is 2 types of herpes. Genital Herpes and Oral Herpes, it tat rite?

2) Can someone on the receiving end of an BBBJ contract oral herpes? Such as the below:
Old 04-02-2008, 10:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 817 / Power: 18
dirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to behold
Re: Oral Herpes

Your questions are BOSS Mr Sammy's favourite topic, i.e. STDs
I am sure he'll enlighten you with more vivid and scary details.
Old 04-02-2008, 10:25 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 465 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Oral herpes is caused by the Herpes type 1 virus. 85% of the adult population are infected with this strain of the herpes virus which usually causes outbreaks around the mouth and on the lips.

However, herpes type 1 can also infect the genitals from oral sex.

Genital herpes is usually caused by the Herpes type 2 virus. 20% to 40% of the sexually active population are infected with this strain. The type 2 virus can also infect the oral region from oral sex.

Most people are asymptotic to both strains of the virus. (ie.. they don't show any symptoms) so they are unaware that they are infected.

For a detailed information, go to Herpes HSV-1 & HSV-2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orgasdo View Post
Hi Guys,

1) There is 2 types of herpes. Genital Herpes and Oral Herpes, it tat rite?

2) Can someone on the receiving end of an BBBJ contract oral herpes? Such as the below:
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 04-02-2008, 10:27 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hi Guys,

http://www.herpes.org.nz/pdfs/NZHF%2...0vs%20Myth.pdf

Myth: It is shameful to have herpes.

Fact: No, it is very common and any one who has ever had sex can get genital herpes. It’s not about being clean, dirty, good or bad-it’s about being normal and sexually active.

Myth: Herpes isn’t that common and I am unlikely to get it.

Fact: Herpes is very common and may be caused by both herpes simplex type 1 and type 2. (HSV1 or HSV2). HSV 1 causes “cold sores” on the mouth and up to 80% of the population has this virus. However, it may also be transmitted to the genitals through oral/genital sex and about 30% of genital herpes is caused by HSV 1. Up to 22% of sexually active adults have genital herpes caused by HSV 2. Most people who have herpes will not have symptoms and therefore will not be aware they have it.

Myth: Herpes “cold sores” on the mouth are not the same as genital herpes.

Fact: Cold sores on the mouth or face are caused by HSV1 and are commonly transmitted to the genitals (causing genital herpes) through oral to genital sex. 30% of genital herpes is caused by herpes simplex type 1. Cold sores and genital herpes are caused by different strains of the same virus, just presenting in a different place.

Myth: Herpes can only affect the genital area.

Fact: Herpes Type 1 typically affects the mouth area. Herpes Type 2 affects the genitals, pubic area, buttocks, back of thigh or inner thigh. Herpes can also occur on other parts of the body such as the arms or fingers and this is called herpetic whitlow.

Myth: People always know if they have genital herpes.

Fact: No, 80% of those with genital herpes do not know they have it, as they may have no or very mild symptoms.

Myth: People with herpes are always infectious.

Fact: A person with herpes is not always infectious but the virus is occasionally shed from the skin when symptoms are not present. However approximately 95% of the time when you don’t have symptoms you are not infectious.

Myth: When you have an STD check or a cervical smear it always checks for herpes.

Fact: Routine sexual health (STD screens) checks and cervical smear tests do not screen or test for herpes. Tests for herpes can only be done if a person has symptoms and a swab is taken directly from the lesion. A blood test is available to test for type specific herpes simplex antibodies (typespecific IgG blood test) but these are not done routinely.

Myth: People with herpes cannot have children.

Fact: Herpes does not affect fertility in either men or women, and women with genital herpes can have normal pregnancies and vaginal delivery. Herpes can be passed onto babies but this is very rare and can occurs when a pregnant woman gets herpes for the first time in the last 3 months of pregnancy, often without any symptoms present at the time.

If you or your partner has herpes and you become pregnant tell your health care professional.

Myth: Herpes causes cervical cancer.

Fact: Herpes is not associated with cervical abnormalities or cervical cancer. These are caused by the HPV (human papilloma virus) which is not herpes.

Myth: Herpes is passed through blood.

Fact: Herpes is not present in the blood. People with genital herpes can still donate blood. Genital herpes is only passed through direct skin to skin contact both orally and genitally.

Myth: If you have herpes you should always wear condoms in new long term monogamous relationships.

Fact: In long term relationships, most couples choose to not continually use condoms, and understand that getting herpes is just a part of life. (Your partner may already have herpes without being aware of it). Whilst some people may experience troublesome symptoms from time to time, for the majority, herpes is not symptomatic or causes only mild symptoms. Medication is available for those that need it.

Myth: If you have genital herpes you can’t have (receive) oral sex.

Fact: Genital herpes Type 2 does not tend to infect the mouth or face area. This would only happen if that person had never been exposed to Type 1 herpes before. Most people have been exposed to Type 1 herpes in childhood.
up arrow

Myth: I can pass herpes to my self from my mouth to my genitals if I accidentally touch myself.

Fact: Once you have herpes at one site, it is very rare to then get the same type at another site. This is because your body develops antibodies which prevents this from happening.
up arrow

Myth: It’s risky living in the same house as someone who has genital herpes.

Fact: The herpes simplex virus (HSV) is not spread through sharing communal facilities. When the virus leaves living skin cells, it dies. People with genital or facial herpes are able to use the same showers, toilets, washing machines and swimming pools as anyone else, without the worry of passing on the infection.
up arrow Back to top
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

Old 04-02-2008, 10:35 AM
Samster

Boss,

for HSV-1 is it only transmitted via infected area? I mean if HSV-1 infected WL give oral to me, i will be getting HSV-2 (genital) instead? Cos the point of contact is genital.
Old 04-02-2008, 10:47 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Boss,

for HSV-1 is it only transmitted via infected area? I mean if HSV-1 infected WL give oral to me, i will be getting HSV-2 (genital) instead? Cos the point of contact is genital.
If someone with oral herpes caused by the type 1 virus gave you an unprotected blow job, you could end up with an HSV1 infection of your genitals. The virus does not change from one type to another just because of the location of the infection.

Old 04-02-2008, 10:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 817 / Power: 18
dirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to behold

OOsssssh...The BOSS has spoken....
Very candid, vvid and bluddy scary isnt it?
Old 04-02-2008, 10:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
The virus does not change from one type to another just because of the location of the infection.
So.. for someone that received BBBJ from a WL. If there is no cunt licking or kissing, there is practicaly no risk of getting HSV-1 on the mouth. But the risk of HSV-1 on the genital is high. Am i right to say that?

Thanks
Old 04-02-2008, 11:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 18
Ah Q is one of the Best!Ah Q is one of the Best!Ah Q is one of the Best!Ah Q is one of the Best!

Quote:
So.. for someone that received BBBJ from a WL. If there is no cunt licking or kissing, there is practicaly no risk of getting HSV-1 on the mouth. But the risk of HSV-1 on the genital is high. Am i right to say that?

Thanks
Don't think so leh...if you kiss and have bleeding gums or ulcer in mouth can also get inflected if other kisser got HSV-1..
Old 04-02-2008, 11:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ah Q View Post
Don't think so leh...if you kiss and have bleeding gums or ulcer in mouth can also get inflected if other kisser got HSV-1..
Ya, so i say. NO KISSING and NO CUNT licking. which mean the only point of contact of the WL is oral se nia.
Old 04-02-2008, 11:10 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:

Thanks
I presume you mean "...HSV-2 on the mouth.".

I'm not sure how the absolute risk figures could be measured. However, performing cunnilingus on a female during a period of shedding or during an outbreak of genital herpes can definitely result in an HSV-2 infection of the oral region. If you don't go down on her, then the risk of transmission to the oral region is non existent.

However, there is still a distinct possibility that you could catch it during intercourse as condoms do not provide much protection against herpes.

Old 04-02-2008, 11:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
I presume you mean "...HSV-2 on the mouth.".
Thanks. I m just trying to get the fact correct. That is we wont get HSV-1 on our mouth if we dun kiss the carrier of HSV-1 and if the HSV-1 carrier BBBJ us, we will get HSV-1 on our genital , not on our mouth.

Thanks, Boss.
Old 16-02-2008, 05:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
KayTeeVee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ok guys I just recovered from some "cold sores" aka HSV-1.

I got it from a KTV... I dun wan to put names until can confirm.

They say for 1st infection, it is 1-3 weeks after contact with infected person then the herpes will appear right??

Cold sore appear on 2nd Feb...
I went to this KTV on 12th Jan and 18th Jan. Sat with viet girl A & B on 12th, then with B only on 18th Jan happy hour.

I did french both... my mistake.

Before 12th jan the only time i did cheong was in Dec, more than 7 weeks since i got any lip contact from outbreak.

Just so i can warn bros to be careful about that place.... if it is 1-3 weeks.. then should be that KTV i went to twice right?
Old 16-02-2008, 11:36 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by KayTeeVee View Post
Cold sore appear on 2nd Feb...
I went to this KTV on 12th Jan and 18th Jan. Sat with viet girl A & B on 12th, then with B only on 18th Jan happy hour.

I did french both... my mistake.
80% of the population has Herpes type 1. If you sit in a room with 10 KTV girls, 8 of them are infected.

However, transmission is usually not likely in the absence of an outbreak.

In your case, one of the girls you frenched probably had a cold sore outbreak. You should have done a visual inspection first before inserting your tongue where many dicks and lips have been before.

Old 16-02-2008, 11:53 AM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

Herpes simplex viruses are categorized into two types: type 1 (HSV-1 or oral herpes) and type 2 (HSV-2 or genital herpes). Most commonly, HSV-1 causes sores (sometimes called "fever blisters" or "cold sores") around the mouth and lips. HSV-1 can cause genital herpes, but most cases of genital herpes are caused by HSV-2. In HSV-2, the infected person may have sores around the genitals or rectum. Although HSV-2 sores may occur in other locations, these sores usually are found below the waist.

yes to the 2nd question.

Quote:
Hi Guys,
1) There is 2 types of herpes.
Yes..
Quote:
Thanks. I m just trying to get the fact correct. That is we wont get HSV-1 on our mouth if we dun kiss the carrier of HSV-1 and if the HSV-1 carrier BBBJ us, we will get HSV-1 on our genital , not on our mouth.

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1