The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 20-09-2005, 02:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Tikosin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
HCs that open till very late?

Hello bros,

No intentions to be lazy for going thru the search functions. But can anyone contribute which are the HCs (and tuinas probably) that open till very late ie, 1am or best till 3am?

I only know these two HCs (Grand Central and Galaxy) open till 1am for late walk-in customers and sometimes they do extend till 2am for that purpose.

Cos me and my kakis always go pub drink till late night, then realise the need to find some "entertainment" but the choice is limited with the above mentioned two HCs...

Thanks
Old 20-09-2005, 02:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
Qiangdidi is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: HCs that open till very late?

i know there is somewhere opp of Sultan Plaza.
At the 7/11 there.
open till about 1am.
of coz
quality wise.... ok nia...
Massage wise... if you are in for a pinch...
the rest not too sure.
try it and review to us
thanks.
Old 20-09-2005, 05:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1823 / Power: 23
daryl76 has a brilliant futuredaryl76 has a brilliant futuredaryl76 has a brilliant futuredaryl76 has a brilliant futuredaryl76 has a brilliant futuredaryl76 has a brilliant futuredaryl76 has a brilliant futuredaryl76 has a brilliant futuredaryl76 has a brilliant futuredaryl76 has a brilliant futuredaryl76 has a brilliant future

theres a few... in Joo Chiat, Jalan Sultan... although for the couple of times i was there, we actually called up the gals first b4 going
Old 20-09-2005, 05:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 23
ol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud of

me dunnoe abt HCs...but can say abit for tui nas...
me have tried going for a rub and more at some ungodly hours...
bo pian...proj work finis late...
some places u can try are...geylang...joo chiat...jalan sultan...
if u nid those in housing estates...
u gotta make yourself known to the ladies during normal working hours...
then u can call them...say 10pm...to make appointment for 12mn or 1am...
me done b4 at Bishan...Hougang...and Yishun...

me FRs can be found at Ol'Coyote's Romps...
Old 20-09-2005, 07:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1219 / Power: 22
teraterm55 has much to be proud ofteraterm55 has much to be proud ofteraterm55 has much to be proud ofteraterm55 has much to be proud ofteraterm55 has much to be proud ofteraterm55 has much to be proud ofteraterm55 has much to be proud ofteraterm55 has much to be proud ofteraterm55 has much to be proud of

hmm this one dont know how true. but by law they are required to close by 11:30... if they want to extend have to apply for some other license ??
and most TN place they actually must close by these times also.. so those who open till late might be breaking some law somewhere.

any lawyer type bros can verify this.. i asked a few HC and thats what the recp said.... was trying to look for a late nite one for a bro yesterday.. but no luck all last call 11pm
Old 20-09-2005, 07:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 23
nokia6110 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynokia6110 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tikosin
Hello bros,

No intentions to be lazy for going thru the search functions. But can anyone contribute which are the HCs (and tuinas probably) that open till very late ie, 1am or best till 3am?

I only know these two HCs (Grand Central and Galaxy) open till 1am for late walk-in customers and sometimes they do extend till 2am for that purpose.

Cos me and my kakis always go pub drink till late night, then realise the need to find some "entertainment" but the choice is limited with the above mentioned two HCs...

Thanks
beware of av.
Old 20-09-2005, 08:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2644 / Power: 20
groo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: HCs that open till very late?

Quote:
Originally Posted by teraterm55
...by law they are required to close by 11:30... if they want to extend have to apply for some other license ??...and most TN place they actually must close by these times also.. so those who open till late might be breaking some law somewhere....i asked a few HC and thats what the recp said....
Usually it's very flexible for a TN as it's a small space - you just need a girl to stay back when the customer calls in advance, no problem. The customer comes, they locked the entrance and the AV can't do anything. The law applies to those TNs which have to stick to the regular closing times. HCs are a different kettle of fish altogether.
Old 20-09-2005, 10:43 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 390 / Power: 0
blue_swatch is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblue_swatch is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblue_swatch is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblue_swatch is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Thats true, especially most TN girls sleep in the same place as they work, so its a matter of going out and opening the door and letting the customer in and see who still not sleepy and wanna earn more money go and serve lor
Old 21-09-2005, 12:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
Qiangdidi is Cool - loads of Potential

havent get to try those late at night.
Will try once one very free day ^^.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1