The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 10-03-2024, 11:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1031 / Power: 3
Pokkatea has much to be proud ofPokkatea has much to be proud ofPokkatea has much to be proud ofPokkatea has much to be proud ofPokkatea has much to be proud ofPokkatea has much to be proud ofPokkatea has much to be proud ofPokkatea has much to be proud of
Re: Gonorrhoea? Need help pls

Yes i still visit n receive bbbj hahaha but i make sure they wash their mouth with listerine like u say before receiving bbbj from them..yes fl usually i visited they cap on there after...after session finish i will wash my dickhead with body foam clean clean

Quote:
Originally Posted by duaneh View Post
Wah scary. Haven’t kena before but might stop BBBJ now. But I always get BBBJ for 5 mins then faster go wash with dettol soap before caps on. And i always make sure FL gargle listerine also. Do you all just BBBJ already then caps on immediately?

To return to bro:
Old 11-03-2024, 08:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 319 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 3
duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokkatea View Post
Yes i still visit n receive bbbj hahaha but i make sure they wash their mouth with listerine like u say before receiving bbbj from them..yes fl usually i visited they cap on there after...after session finish i will wash my dickhead with body foam clean clean
Haha I damn particular about hygiene, won’t let them caps on right after BBBJ if not their saliva and all that bacteria gonna fester there.

So have you kena anything after making sure your FLs gargle listerine before BBBJ?
Old 12-03-2024, 11:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
greenlan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Usually 1500mg of azithromycin will clear up ghonnerhea and syphilis. You can take all at once or over 3 days. Make sure you take it on a full stomach though, taking it on an empty stomach will rock your world in all the bad ways. Give it 7-10 days though to fully clear.

That said, if you're going to be in this hobby, it makes sense to get checked regularly.

This is not authoritative medical info, just my two cents
Old 12-03-2024, 02:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 330 / Power: 1
SamSam18 is one of the Best!SamSam18 is one of the Best!SamSam18 is one of the Best!SamSam18 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by greenlan View Post
Usually 1500mg of azithromycin will clear up ghonnerhea and syphilis. You can take all at once or over 3 days. Make sure you take it on a full stomach though, taking it on an empty stomach will rock your world in all the bad ways. Give it 7-10 days though to fully clear.

That said, if you're going to be in this hobby, it makes sense to get checked regularly.

This is not authoritative medical info, just my two cents
Please do not dispense wrong medical advise. A jab along with the correct amount of antibiotics is a must for Gonorrhoea.
Old 15-03-2024, 12:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1031 / Power: 3
Pokkatea has much to be proud ofPokkatea has much to be proud ofPokkatea has much to be proud ofPokkatea has much to be proud ofPokkatea has much to be proud ofPokkatea has much to be proud ofPokkatea has much to be proud ofPokkatea has much to be proud of

So far no issues already brother HAHAHAHA!

Quote:
Originally Posted by duaneh View Post
Haha I damn particular about hygiene, won’t let them caps on right after BBBJ if not their saliva and all that bacteria gonna fester there.

So have you kena anything after making sure your FLs gargle listerine before BBBJ?

To return to bro:
Old 15-03-2024, 12:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 319 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 3
duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokkatea View Post
So far no issues already brother HAHAHAHA!
Hahaha! So I guess gargling listerine and washing your cock with dettol before caps on works! Simple rules to live by to avoid STDs!
Old 17-03-2024, 10:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
gamedd is Cool - loads of Potential

technology very advanced now, medicine is available everywere, dont worry wont die
Old 27-03-2024, 08:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
muscular deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

How many of you visit the doctor and got medication (jab and antibiotics) on the same day? I enquired with DSC, they will require u take tests and results out in 1 or 2 weeks before they can diagnose you and give u the medication. For private u probably can get earlier appointment slot but tests and results waiting time still required before can diagnose which STD, by then symptoms already start to subside?
Old 28-03-2024, 05:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 17
cuba is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercuba is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercuba is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercuba is a living Saint! - you won't find better

For FL, no choices, nowadays just do capped bj
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1