The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 27-11-2014, 07:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7710 / Power: 19
masterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex crusader View Post
Lol!how could we leave couthino out? Honesty, he was the most hardworking player on the pitch in the last game we played!
See Coutinho was dropped to the bench.

Ignore list: Jason_

LiverpoolClown
Old 27-11-2014, 07:49 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 778 / Power: 0
The Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex crusader View Post
worst is they need a win next match and the future is looking Dim!
Win next match vs Basel..... enter CL 2nd round.
Draw vs Basel...... still got chance to play in Europa League.
Lose vs Basel...... bye bye to European nights.
Old 27-11-2014, 08:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 306 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19849 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Milk Man View Post
Fate is still in our hands.
The ball is still in our court.
I think minimally we'll still get a DRAW agt Basel and drop to Europa.
Sorry if I sound pessimistic but I guess progression into the next stage of ECL or relegation to Europa doesn't make much of a diff, based on our poor form. We might still be knocked out during the next stage.
Maybe BR might want to consider 'sacrificing' European soccer for domestic, and give his reserves a chance to experience European football?

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 27-11-2014, 09:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 306 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19849 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
At least Lambert is now 2 for 2
With his good strike rate hopefully Lambert has convinced BR that he's good enough to be in starting 11.

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 28-11-2014, 12:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2094 / Power: 19
GeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond repute

Sigh....
I hope we do not even go into the europa...not because i want us to concentrate in the league games...but i hope br will get shove out of the door faster....win the next game..he gets one more lifeline...lose again balance up...win again gets another lifeline...our owners realky niao ji niao lan...sack fee dont want to pay...other clubs he would have gone long ago....under br...we will always b a midtable team...he juz was lucky to haf LS last season...my goodness..
Old 28-11-2014, 12:13 AM
Samster

GeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post
With his good strike rate hopefully Lambert has convinced BR that he's good enough to be in starting 11.
Ya....im sure most "here" would agree with you..but RL is more terrible than DS...(my opinion)..
Br selects players based on his feel not tactics...
He demoralized quite a no. of players this season...very heartpain i see our matches...thr look on his face during matches..his post match interviews...ok...ranting objectively i feel is the best way to go..rather than supporting and cheering blindly..goodnight all...
Old 28-11-2014, 08:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 206 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23623 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterwanker View Post
See Coutinho was dropped to the bench.
Coz BR scared joe Allen won't let him poke his backside mah!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Milk Man View Post
I rather we don't enter any other league and concentrate on BPL . By the rate pool is going, relegation is not impossible!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeMiNiZzzzZzz View Post
Sigh....
I hope we do not even go into the europa...not because i want us to concentrate in the league games...but i hope br will get shove out of the door faster....win the next game..he gets one more lifeline...lose again balance up...win again gets another lifeline...our owners realky niao ji niao lan...sack fee dont want to pay...other clubs he would have gone long ago....under br...we will always b a midtable team...he juz was lucky to haf LS last season...my goodness..
Same sentiment ! But I hope without other meaningless cup, BR can salvage some pride for pool in BPL and not busy poking joe Allen's backside ! That is if he can tahan till Xmas period!we r still in the FA cup tio bor?

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 28-11-2014, 09:28 AM
Samster

masterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeMiNiZzzzZzz View Post
Ya....im sure most "here" would agree with you..but RL is more terrible than DS...(my opinion)..
Br selects players based on his feel not tactics...
He demoralized quite a no. of players this season...very heartpain i see our matches...thr look on his face during matches..his post match interviews...ok...ranting objectively i feel is the best way to go..rather than supporting and cheering blindly..goodnight all...
But RL is much better than MB That means BR still don't know how to use his players to their full potential. BR knows his time is almost up and you can see it in his body language . He is getting more and more frustrated as the games go by. I believe the next 4 games will BE very crucial for BR.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex crusader
Coz BR scared joe Allen won't let him poke his backside mah!

You may be wrong . Perhaps JA already let him poke while they were at Swansea. But I have to admit JA's performance and work attitude is improving. If only he could provide more assists that would be perfect. I am still perplexed at why doesn't BR play BJ in goal ? Perhaps BJ should let BR poke his ass ?

LiverpoolClown
Old 28-11-2014, 12:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 582 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting article by Tony Cascarino. ..Rodgers must change his system to plug Pool leak...
http://www.thetimes.co.uk/tto/sport/...cle4279647.ece

Best quote of the day!

"He doesn't command his area. I've likened Mignolet to worse than Dracula because at least Dracula comes out of his coffin now and then." Bruce Grobbelaar
Old 28-11-2014, 04:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11548 / Power: 21
Lamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterwanker View Post
BR knows his time is almost up and you can see it in his body language . He is getting more and more frustrated as the games go by. I believe the next 4 games will BE very crucial for BR.
John Henry will not fire Brendan Rodgers this season
Old 28-11-2014, 07:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamborghini View Post
John Henry will not fire Brendan Rodgers this season
If that is the case it is going to be a difficult season for Liverpool. If BR don't turn things around and Liverpool dropped to the relegation zone by December I am sure the owners will not standby not doing anything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Milk Man

Never underestimate Basel. Having said that for every extra game Liverpool plays in the Champions League , Liverpool's revenue will increase through gate collections , TV coverage and advertisements. So financially Liverpool can narrow down their debts more quickly. I still feel that Liverpool is not ready for Champions League just yet. I would be very surprise if Liverpool can make it to the knockout stage.

As for tomorrow's game I would certainly like to see certain players dropped for the match against Stoke.

1) Simon Mignolet
2) Glen Johnson
3) Steven Gerrard

To be replaced by

1) Brad Jones
2) Moreno
3) Emre Can

Really hope the lads will put on another positive display but don't forget they are tired. After all they are still human beings.

LiverpoolClown
Old 29-11-2014, 12:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 16
digging deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydigging deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hope tonight not same as last Sun... Singapore & Liverpool lost...

Hope also EC will start... our midfield really need his physical present..
Old 29-11-2014, 07:14 PM
Samster

Hope RL is not too tired to play in today's game.

LiverpoolClown
Old 29-11-2014, 09:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by digging View Post
Hope tonight not same as last Sun... Singapore & Liverpool lost...

Hope also EC will start... our midfield really need his physical present..
You nailed it...seems sillypore gonna lose with 10mins left

Equalizer from sin.
Old 29-11-2014, 09:52 PM
Samster

Goallllllll....malaysia boleh !!#
2-1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1