The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 25-11-2018, 08:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3419 / Power: 20
waaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Today was at a foodcourt walking around looking for what to eat. This young mum bend down infront of me to adjust her child shirt. Her own top opened up and shown me her right nipple all asleep
Old 25-11-2018, 08:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
Benevento deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by waaaaaa View Post
Today was at a foodcourt walking around looking for what to eat. This young mum bend down infront of me to adjust her child shirt. Her own top opened up and shown me her right nipple all asleep
Mums attending to kids won't bother about their zg
Old 26-11-2018, 04:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 576 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18973 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

great updates bros.
Old 28-11-2018, 01:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 14
jiajialiangteh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

was having lunch in town today. this OL came by - dont know why she cannt sit down n browse the menu. must stand by the table and bend down to read. i was wondering for a while as i was seated disgonally behind the table and so i continued eating my white been hoon.

end up she seemed like the decided and turned around to observe her surrounding. which is damn paiseh cos i was looking at the white lace panty (which was super visible because her short black dress raised to high when she bent). THEN, she smirked at me. i instantly stunned. hahaha cheeky woman but i was just too shooked to react. quickly looked away. she went to cashier and occasionally still gave me the - "i know u saw it u pervert" face and continued smirking. so paiseh becuase this is the first time such a thing has happened to me.
Old 28-11-2018, 09:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 6
leeroy137 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleeroy137 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleeroy137 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleeroy137 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleeroy137 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Having lunch today at East area, saw this meaty ol with short skirt buying food, just nice she sat down two tables in front of me, was enjoying my meal and eye candy when this cb ah pek wearing a pair of sunglsss sat down at the empty table between us. Can see that he also beoing behind that pair of sunglass. Knn, block my view, sibei buay steady.
Old 28-11-2018, 09:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
DennisMoon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiajialiangteh View Post
was having lunch in town today. this OL came by - dont know why she cannt sit down n browse the menu. must stand by the table and bend down to read. i was wondering for a while as i was seated disgonally behind the table and so i continued eating my white been hoon.

end up she seemed like the decided and turned around to observe her surrounding. which is damn paiseh cos i was looking at the white lace panty (which was super visible because her short black dress raised to high when she bent). THEN, she smirked at me. i instantly stunned. hahaha cheeky woman but i was just too shooked to react. quickly looked away. she went to cashier and occasionally still gave me the - "i know u saw it u pervert" face and continued smirking. so paiseh becuase this is the first time such a thing has happened to me.
You should have told her "Nice panties!"
Old 28-11-2018, 10:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 10
muthusammy86 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermuthusammy86 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermuthusammy86 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Were the panties soiled? Hahaha just joking.
Old 29-11-2018, 09:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 9
Villainous deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DennisMoon View Post
You should have told her "Nice panties!"
He probably should have
Old 05-12-2018, 04:59 PM
Samster

leeroy137 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleeroy137 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleeroy137 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleeroy137 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleeroy137 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Today is a good day. There was urgent matters at the warehouse, all were activated to go help out. My female colleague was in a loose top, while she was pushing the carton on the floor coz it's too heavy for her to carry, her two boobs was in full view right in front of me. Instant hard on, didn't know she's so big
Old 06-12-2018, 11:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2438 / Power: 19
garion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by leeroy137 View Post
Today is a good day. There was urgent matters at the warehouse, all were activated to go help out. My female colleague was in a loose top, while she was pushing the carton on the floor coz it's too heavy for her to carry, her two boobs was in full view right in front of me. Instant hard on, didn't know she's so big
now that you know, i guess you will be beoing her whenever you can
Old 07-12-2018, 12:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 7
smallfoot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by leeroy137 View Post
Can see her nips?
Old 07-12-2018, 01:09 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
NikkiFox deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for sharing bros, always a nice surprise to see zaogeng
Old 07-12-2018, 01:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1080 / Power: 13
zeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud of

Today was a good day. First of, went to buy some new jeans and needed them hemmed. The staff that help me meazure was a cute girl and as she squat down to get the leg length, totally can bio under her top. After chqnging back to my pants as i was exiting the fitting room, the next door chiobu was getting her pants measured too. But dunno why, she was half bending and i saw her cute browish pink nipples (another case of bra size too big) waving hi to me. Stood infront of my own fitting room pretending to decide on something while bioing for another good minute untill she straighten up. Went to the foodcourt to eat after paying and bumped into the same chiobu again, i must have walked pass her table at least 8 times lol.
Old 07-12-2018, 04:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by garion View Post
now that you know, i guess you will be beoing her whenever you can
You can bet on that, bro . Found a hidden gem, not gonna waste the chances
Old 07-12-2018, 12:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 714 / Power: 12
edwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeusfist View Post
Today was a good day. First of, went to buy some new jeans and needed them hemmed. The staff that help me meazure was a cute girl and as she squat down to get the leg length, totally can bio under her top. After chqnging back to my pants as i was exiting the fitting room, the next door chiobu was getting her pants measured too. But dunno why, she was half bending and i saw her cute browish pink nipples (another case of bra size too big) waving hi to me. Stood infront of my own fitting room pretending to decide on something while bioing for another good minute untill she straighten up. Went to the foodcourt to eat after paying and bumped into the same chiobu again, i must have walked pass her table at least 8 times lol.
what that chiobu wearing that you can see her nipples so clear ,, up your point for sharing
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1