The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 07-10-2021, 12:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
jericho20791 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Molluscum contagiosum virus

There is not that much info on SBF about MCV

It is not a serious condition but it is sexually transmitted in adults and is very inconvenient, and potentially expensive to treat (each cryotherapy session is around $100-200)

All the medical information can be found online. I think Dr Tan also has some online resources on his site

Would like to share my own research on home and lifestyle remedies which many have tried and said helped (based on what I read online). I think these complement medical treatment, especially if you want it to go away fast

- eat high lysine, low arginine diet. Arginine helps Herpes virus to grow, some say the reasoning is similar for MCV

- Take Lysine supplement, 1000 mg/day

- Take Sambucol elderberry to improve immune system so your body can clear MCV on its own

- drink apple cider vinegar x 3 daily

- apply apple cider vinegar x 2 daily on MCV lesions

Others please share your experiences
Old 17-10-2021, 07:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2928 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 7
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Molluscum contagiosum virus

I got 3 suggestions to solve this

Suggestion 1
Quit commercial sex. No fucking around, no risk
If you are living:
a) in a HDB, spend the money to upgrade to a condo
b) in a condo, upgrade to landed
c) in a landed, upgrade to good class bungalow
d) staying in good class bungalow, repeat step a to d for your parents, siblings. They will thank you

Suggestion 2
Use protection. No raw, no problem.

Suggestion 3
If suay suay kana, go look for Dr Tan. Don’t try any funny remedy unless he said ok.
Old 26-10-2021, 11:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1136 / Power: 15
beaChb0y has much to be proud ofbeaChb0y has much to be proud ofbeaChb0y has much to be proud ofbeaChb0y has much to be proud ofbeaChb0y has much to be proud ofbeaChb0y has much to be proud ofbeaChb0y has much to be proud ofbeaChb0y has much to be proud ofbeaChb0y has much to be proud of
Re: Molluscum contagiosum virus

Quote:
Originally Posted by jericho20791 View Post
There is not that much info on SBF about MCV

It is not a serious condition but it is sexually transmitted in adults and is very inconvenient, and potentially expensive to treat (each cryotherapy session is around $100-200)

All the medical information can be found online. I think Dr Tan also has some online resources on his site

Would like to share my own research on home and lifestyle remedies which many have tried and said helped (based on what I read online). I think these complement medical treatment, especially if you want it to go away fast

- eat high lysine, low arginine diet. Arginine helps Herpes virus to grow, some say the reasoning is similar for MCV

- Take Lysine supplement, 1000 mg/day

- Take Sambucol elderberry to improve immune system so your body can clear MCV on its own

- drink apple cider vinegar x 3 daily

- apply apple cider vinegar x 2 daily on MCV lesions

Others please share your experiences
Contracted this around 10 years ago. Panicked and went to DSC Kelantan as i thought it is genital warts, turns out to be Molluscum which is a huge relief. Basically the fastest and most efficient treatment is cryotherapy, which I opted for. I can't remember the cost of treatment but it isn't that expensive actually. The Molluscum dropped off in a few days after the cryotherapy.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1