The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 22-04-2003, 05:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 897 / Power: 23
Ah Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to behold
Star Cruises Pub & Lounge aka Li Xin Lsb

It is just along the stretch of shophouses along the main road. Somewhere in front of Crown Hotel. If you are coming from Grand Continental Hotel which is on your left, The Joint should be on your right side after 30secs of driving. You will pass Golden Million Lsb first. You can turn into Tebrau market that road, then turn right, go stright, you would see crocodie paradise and X feel pub. Turn left after you see bamboo and 7-11. Follow the small lane and you will go pass 3 clinics then apollo 2 before you read the door step of Li Xin.

Let me provide you with more information first.

COST
--------
ok, ask usual.
Towels are $1 each
Fruits are $13 each
nuts are 4 each

Carlsberg cost $26 each

Then the usual 5% Goverment Tax and 10% Service Tax.

The Aunties/Ah Jies/Mummies are around 4-5 but recently, i only see 2 coming to work. Try staying until after 3am. They go home after 3am, so you can save the tips for the useless bitches.

Girls
------

The Girls are based mostly from Changmai and Changrai. So mostly are white-skinned.
They seldom work in the room, usually they go for the Fuck room, which cost you $100. If you work in the room, you got to pay, then the girl got to go out take toilet paper and condom then you work. Usually cost you $70.

Rooms
--------
Rooms are quite new and well maintained. Seldom you hear the captain screaming his voice across the mic, and of course, they play chinese techno songs.

Booking
-----------

Cost $300-$500

$300--- from 6pm
$400---from 12am
$500---from 2am

As for time of return, that got to depends on how well you know the girl and captain.
Old 22-04-2003, 05:04 AM
Samster

Ah Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to behold
Hey Fuck, was trying to reply the question on location. . . .
Old 22-04-2003, 05:11 AM
Samster

Ah Fuck it. I continue from here.

Since the raids has started, the joint is "closed". Which means the neon lights are off. So open your eyes bigger as you drive. When you reach the outside, someone will come up to your car and you just tell him you want to go in. He will lead you in thru the sidedoor. Which means. . . . BUSINESS AS USUAL

Now a lot of girls has left. Usually now daily got about 30 girls working.

The List of girls who are "WORKING" for Lixin, i try to get the total number and post.

As what some had said. 30 is quite popular, everyday got booking. But strange. . . . 1 week 7days, today the 9th day. All is 3am booking, seems that noone willing to fork out the $500. Maybe one of you can try? ?

The other quite popular is 36.

Or the sisters if 33 and 38. 33 is younger while 38 is older. Both spot similiar tatoos on the back. 33 has nice eyes while 38 looks mature. But 38 has small boobs.

Can also try 23, not bad too.
Old 22-04-2003, 11:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 22
cheongkid is a name known to allcheongkid is a name known to allcheongkid is a name known to allcheongkid is a name known to allcheongkid is a name known to allcheongkid is a name known to all
Re: Star Cruises Pub & Lounge aka Li Xin Lsb

Quote:
Originally posted by Ah Dez
Booking
-----------

Cost $300-$500

$300--- from 6pm
$400---from 12am
$500---from 2am

As for time of return, that got to depends on how well you know the girl and captain.
Bro Dez, shouldn't it be the other way round?

$500--- from 6pm
$400---from 12am
$300---from 2am

Thank God It's Friday!
Old 22-04-2003, 09:02 PM
Samster

Re: Re: Star Cruises Pub & Lounge aka Li Xin Lsb

Quote:
Originally posted by cheongkid
Bro Dez, shouldn't it be the other way round?

$500--- from 6pm
$400---from 12am
$300---from 2am

Oppsss.... sorry, haha. My Mistake.

But i called today regarding the booking. Seems that, can have discount. Maybe the rest of you can try also.
Old 23-04-2003, 12:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 22
Chicane deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Bro Ah Dez,

Thanks for the update! Was asking around for the latest update on this place as well when you detailed those stuff down

Do you have any latest updates on the places just before Lixin? Eg AP2, Golden Million etc
Old 23-04-2003, 04:48 AM
Samster

Tipping?

Hummm. . . someone pm me about the tipping, well. I think i post here better.

In Li Xin, they got a total of 11 mummies or those old hags. So give about $20 to one of them and ask them to split.

When you got shopping, there is a man who stands at the door. . . . after you finish your business and come out of the room, he will ask you for tip, give him $1 or 2 would be fine. . . . but don't take the tea he gives. . . who knows how many times he recycle the tea.

Tips to captains, well. . . usual ask them to keep the change! ! BUT! ! ! You don't give $200 for a $156 bill and tell them keep the change! ! ! for a $156, just give $160. . . . Round off. ..

And for girls. . . if you never bonk, give a 20 or 30 would be fine. . . give a 10, also no problem. . . but 20, seems the average.
Old 23-04-2003, 04:51 AM
Samster

Got a verbal FR from Ah Boy, who tried 30 before.

He also commented that the girl would try to do a hasty business and not come back. He don't really recommand her.

As for 36, she got small tits and look a bit old.

33 and 36, the sisters seems good. He is planning to do a double with both of them.
Old 23-04-2003, 12:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
spermhead deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
I must meet this ah boy someday...who the hell is he man...

WATEVA~!a%$#$%#a!
Old 23-04-2003, 12:36 PM
Samster

oops..forgot my purpose of posting...anyway how come LIxin got so many aunties??? 11 of them?? ttz hell alot man...SK only got a handful only mah...anyway all these ah jies n mummies r really seriously redundant...i'm venturing to open my own LSB next time oreadi la...give me 2yr...i will open the best LSB for singaporeans.
Seasoned chiongsters of JB with $$ attention..each person pull out 10K sing...i only need another 2 partners.

WATEVA~!a%$#$%#a!
Old 24-04-2003, 05:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally posted by spermhead
oops..forgot my purpose of posting...anyway how come LIxin got so many aunties??? 11 of them?? ttz hell alot man...SK only got a handful only mah...anyway all these ah jies n mummies r really seriously redundant...i'm venturing to open my own LSB next time oreadi la...give me 2yr...i will open the best LSB for singaporeans.
Seasoned chiongsters of JB with $$ attention..each person pull out 10K sing...i only need another 2 partners.
Opening a LSB is not as easy as you think. . . A B C. .

You must know the black and also the white. . . If so easy to open, the LSBs in JB would be the same as the number of FootBall Clubs they had in Singapore last time! ! !

As for the Aunties. . . same as SK, just throw them a 20 and tell them to split. They also know that there are a lot of them, so $1 or $2 each, they won't mind either. . .
Old 24-04-2003, 10:22 AM
Samster

Number 30.

1 of the hotter girls in LX.

Well, claims to be 19 years old. Came over From Thailand Udon Thani. This is her 4th Mth here. Maybe she would leave Li Xin in May.

So those who wants to try, well, act fast.

She got quite a attitude. After the bonk, she would just disappear.
Old 25-04-2003, 04:55 AM
Samster

hummmmm...... anyone is number 35. Also a attitude problem lady. But quite big size eh.
Old 25-04-2003, 10:35 AM
Samster

of course i know itz not easy...have to know the both sides of the law...slowly la...if this "little dragon" fella is such a big shot..then he wun just open a LSB loh..he will open a nightclub or disco already loh....$ makes the world go round

WATEVA~!a%$#$%#a!
Old 26-04-2003, 10:04 AM
Samster

Trip to Li Xin on the 28/04/2003

Anyone wants to Tag along? ?

Pm me your details. . .
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1