The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 18-12-2019, 11:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 7
Redfin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristie009 View Post
Sena (LAX)

https://sbfjust.rocks/showthread.php?t=756804
http://141lax.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&...59 eebb017140

Sena is a mid-20s cosmetic shop owner from BKK.

Stands around 5 ft. 3-4". Average built, a little baby fats at the right place and a sexy round & perky butt. Light-tanned, smooth complexion with worded tattoo on her thigh & back. The photos and video posted are WYSIWYG - Ask OKT for her video preview.

Natural C boobs with slight sag and brown-coloured nipples. Loves to have her boobs fondled and nipples licked.

Fluent Frencher. Likes to play tongue sword-fighting rather than the sucking type.

Offers excellent BBBJ & CIM. She is a real cock teaser here. Her BBBJ is slurpy wet with lots of tongue twists & curls, teasing you non-stop with her CFM looks while she deep throat your dick with her thick lips + HJ combo and balls sucking. She won't give up till CIM but I wanted to screw her more.

Enjoys painting and fingering. She will guide me with her fingers to let me know how she wants to be pleasured. Gets wet easily too!

FJ. A young, untrimmed and tight cunt. Game for all positions and enjoys deep & heavy pounding. She is really horny and she is not shy to express her pleasure when you hit the right spots. Superb cowgirl rider as she rode me home for my 2nd shot.

Sena is your queen of seductress. Totally a slutty sex machine with excellent bed skills.

Speaks good English. RTF material.

YMMV. Happy bonking!

Tried her and agree 100% with your fr bro. Banging hot body, looks same as the photos. Her mouth is heaven for French and catbath lovers. There's a bit of an Angelina Jolie vibe to her hehe
Old 18-12-2019, 11:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
andr3w deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
FR Sea from Basil Leaves

OKT: fast and responsive. Clear instructions. Bro also takes care of the ladies by asking whether they have enough rest or not.

Looks: maybe 70% accurate?
Body: enhanced boobs, slim body and tight ass to grab
GFE: super high. French a lot. Very friendly. English is limited but still can communicate

Long story short, very satisfied session overall with her. Will rtf if time permits
Old 19-12-2019, 01:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4519 / Power: 19
fenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by supershaft View Post
wow the 3rd pix look like HK sexy star Shu Qi!! yummy
I was going to say that too!
Old 19-12-2019, 01:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2352 / Power: 6
Smackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiveHerO View Post
GALAXY NEW

Have a session with New.

A slim lady with enhanced C/D cup that is not that hard
Her body s amazing that give me a instant hard on. Shes quite tan but her very pretty eyes and extremely nice smile make up for it.

She is very fun lady to be with as she smile and laugh easily
When I lick her she say eat chocolate refering to the colour of her skin

She french a lot and also she love sex. French a bit and play a bit grind a lot and she was all wet. faster she cap and ride away in cow girl.

See her messy hair and CFM face damn steam.. ride and ride until she shiver and cum. Then I ask her rest for a while.

Next we continue in missionary and doing and doing see her face damn steam. Both of us was high and I mentioned AJ. She also steam steam and then my cock slip out. She put more KY and put in which I feel tightness of her ass. Fuck her like more and more tight and finally BTH shoot into the rubber.

THen I rest a while and take out $30 to give her. She say I never AJ her. I tell her wah damn tight. She smile. This girl really honest

She ask for 2nd round but I still have some work to do so ask for massage. Damn good and I check with her she is a pro massage,

Anyway I think thats my experience bros who have tried will own she is good. Slim Tan Nice smile love sex.
Nice fr bro.. Up u
Old 19-12-2019, 01:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 5
KingJets9 is a glorious beacon of lightKingJets9 is a glorious beacon of lightKingJets9 is a glorious beacon of lightKingJets9 is a glorious beacon of lightKingJets9 is a glorious beacon of lightKingJets9 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smackboi View Post

https://sbfjust.rocks/showthread.php?t=755835

Looks 9/10 cheerful lady with great smile

Body 8.5/10 right meat at right place

Boobs 9/10 natural Bs with senstive nips

Pussy 9/10 nice shave pussy with no smell.. Great for licking n fingering

French 9/10 can french non stop.. But once hit her horny button.. More wild action

Bbbj 10/10 her blowjob is superb.. Deep throat all the way with the correct amount of strength.. And she can really keep going non stop

FJ 9/10 once finish blowing she cap me n start riding.. Her horny expression plus her eyes looking at me.. Damn high.. After awhile flip her over n start banging her missionary.. Told her I am cumming and she say finish off in her mouth.. Pull off the rubber and start fucking her mouth n finally ejected all into her mouth...

Overall.. Those that tried her bbbj will know what I am saying.. Lol.. Will soon find time to rtf her
My buddy told me kanna her bbbj really fucking shiok till up sky.. Maybe gonna try to find time for 2times cim mission.. Lol
Old 19-12-2019, 03:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
shinn800 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Cake from Loveaffair.

OKT&Room - fast reply msg and cozy room,no issue

Looks - Abit different than photo,slightly tan ...but definitely wont reject one lar

Body - petite size,not skinny but slim.155cm i think and her butt great for doggie !!siok

Boobs - natural boobs,small so not for boob lover,but very sensitive when you lick her nipples.

Pussy - trimmed , not shaved...can paint but no fingering,too pain for her...Or maybe too sensitive already~tight and sensitive~siok

Catbath - Is amazing,she love to lick and suck ur nipples.

BBBJ - Best bbbj i ever have,she good for this!MUST TRY!!suck until yo dieeee!!

FJ - Really enjoyed the fj session with her where had a good time bonking on her that petite body.She can do all the position but most of time i stick on missionary and doggy.Her moaning is good!everytime i go deeper,she will moan more louder!!Can feel her really enjoying~She very easy to cum,because of her pussy very tight and sensitive.while she cum ,you can see her body keep jerking siok!!!!

Sure will rtf soon before she leave...she's true gem~if you looking for a good bbbj,GFE and sex machine,she's the one you must try~~
Old 19-12-2019, 05:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 777 / Power: 18
ives08 is a splendid one to beholdives08 is a splendid one to beholdives08 is a splendid one to beholdives08 is a splendid one to beholdives08 is a splendid one to beholdives08 is a splendid one to beholdives08 is a splendid one to behold

FR on SEA from Basil Leaves - Dec'19

[Looks - 8.5/10]
At first glance, she resembled 85% of the given picture. Slightly tanner than picture, but she is fairer than the usual Thai Tan.

I saw some bro commented she is little milf type, not to me. i think she is more SYT.

[Body - 9/10]
Her body is damn good, nice smooth complexion. But what really stands out is her pair of sexy boobs. Buay Tahan, damn soft and enjoyable to sqeeze while fking.

i dun recall any much tummy fats. Quite a solid bod.

[Shower - 10/10]
Shower first as usual, but she will start her action in shower. French you AF and BBBJ.

[BBBJ/BJ - 8/10]
Her skills are rather decently good, deep long blows + numerals tongue teasing about my dickhead.

[FJ - 9/10]
Sex was enjoyable, no rush, no KY. She is easily wet and still tight, given her age 27 according to her. First shot, was missionary + doggy. Second shot she took lead and ride furiously - got stamina

[Comm - 7/10]
Her english is super basic. but her smiles will make up for it. Maybe she cannot communicate hence she just keeps on frenching. haha

One word to describe SEA - Professional. She really enjoy frenching AF and enjoy sex.

I like soft boobs + fair type + SYT.
Old 19-12-2019, 06:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 9
broessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by juzmax View Post
We added each other in LINE after my first visit because we hit it off quite well. She told me her sob story about how she was rich before but was cheated by people in business. She even used the person's photo as display pic in her LINE. She wanted a ring that cost close to $800 for her birthday which was a day after my visit. She showed me a photo of her ID to prove it. I rejected her request and we continued to message everyday. Later on, she requested for a much cheaper ring. I agreed to it because it was well within what I'm willing to lose to see if she's as honest as she claimed to be. So I sent the money to her account and she promised to show me the ring when she got it. I visited her again on 14th and she told me she had to attend court on 17th for the case against the person who cheated her. Even showed me the court documents and notice to attend court. So she returned to Thailand on this past Sunday and she even messaged me when she landed in Thailand. But on Monday, I was blocked by her. I waited till 18th to post because she said she will get in touch with me today but still have not heard from her. She was careless by giving me her personal information and sending photos of her family and her 3 yr old daughter.

I have sent some money to a few FL before and they kept their promise to me and I'm still in contact with them as friends since they are honest. But I can't say so for May.

For those who want to RTF her in Thailand, I suggest you to try looking at those Thai dating apps.

Post photos pls (if you still have)
Old 19-12-2019, 08:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
wuzzer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Champagne from SS.

Took a short break since my favorite stable dont have big naturals that i like but work stress so need to piak a bit to relax. Just nice eoy bonus come in so treat myself and decided to book Ning for my Saturday lunch and what an experience. Non stop action from shower to bed.

Looks: 9/10 (from picture she looks taller w a peachy ass but in real life is a petite girl w equally bouncy ass)

Boobs:8/10 (natural goods but with a bit of sag. Normal considering its natural.

Shower: 8/10 (SOP)

BBBJ:YES, 10/10 (Few bad bonks keep tell me only bj then this Cat give me the full experience. Pure bbbj w ball licking. Good suction damn shiok)

Painting: didn't try just cap and ready to pound.

French: didnt try

FJ: 10/10 (First time i was still able to get hard after my first shot, didnt fire second round but still shiok to piak in many diff positions)

GFE: 10/10 (hug and fall asleep like bfgf)

RTF: probably no cause SS just brought in some new goods for me to try.
Old 19-12-2019, 09:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
samboy12341 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Field Report - Basil Leaves - SEA - 10:30PM - 18th December 2019

OKT: As usual, one of the best OKT in town. Prompt replies!
Looks: 8/10 have slight blemishes and without make up, won’t reject for sure
Room: 8/10 Small but enough to do the deeds. One thing tho, the towel look like its reused.
Body: 10/10 Very nice tits, big and soft!! A perfect ass for doggy too!
French: 10/10 Initiator, started the action the moment you went in
BBBJ: 10/10 one of the best in town, can DT very long, won’t complain! Superb!
FJ: 8/10 Didn’t fuck her much, was god dam tired that day. But she’ll take initiative.
GFE: 10/10 Very high GFE, careful guys don’t get KC

RTF: Yes for sure
Old 19-12-2019, 09:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 15
Murlok is one of the Best!Murlok is one of the Best!Murlok is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuzzer View Post
FR for Champagne from SS.

Took a short break since my favorite stable dont have big naturals that i like but work stress so need to piak a bit to relax. Just nice eoy bonus come in so treat myself and decided to book Ning for my Saturday lunch and what an experience. Non stop action from shower to bed.

Looks: 9/10 (from picture she looks taller w a peachy ass but in real life is a petite girl w equally bouncy ass)

Boobs:8/10 (natural goods but with a bit of sag. Normal considering its natural.

Shower: 8/10 (SOP)

BBBJ:YES, 10/10 (Few bad bonks keep tell me only bj then this Cat give me the full experience. Pure bbbj w ball licking. Good suction damn shiok)

Painting: didn't try just cap and ready to pound.

French: didnt try

FJ: 10/10 (First time i was still able to get hard after my first shot, didnt fire second round but still shiok to piak in many diff positions)

GFE: 10/10 (hug and fall asleep like bfgf)

RTF: probably no cause SS just brought in some new goods for me to try.
So you booked ning or champagne?
Old 19-12-2019, 09:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 15
juzmax deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by broessex View Post
Post photos pls (if you still have)
Whose photos? May?
MiMi
Xiao Yan Zi
Li Li
Xue Er
Gia
Hazel (FLplayer)
Kaye (kamasutra69)
Lyana (local minah by wetdreams)
Hannah
Jia Jia (Haru Haru)
Ting Ting (smallfish73)
Old 19-12-2019, 09:48 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16221 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

RTF FR for Memi

Memi is Memi, simply amazing this time round.
She knows my needs and satisfied me to the skies.
She is probably the girlfriend I will never have.
GFE is ridiculously out of the world of course being able to speak English helped her cause.
I the sucker for GFE immensely enjoyed it.
Her body is hot stuff, lean tight and fit, ensuring I spent every minute savoring it like fine cuisine. Her pussy is like nectar, turning me into a bee. Just smelling it is fantastic.
Her services is one of total compliance ensuring my shots were happily delivered. Frenching is her forte and she is still wearing braces. She was willing to change cosplay upon request.
GFE as mentioned is lolzzzzzzzzzzz.
Had so many thai ladies in my life, she is one of the best of the best.
Will RTF her again and again before she departs.
I know many bros dont want to do her FR, selfish asses lol!!!

Happy bonking na
Old 19-12-2019, 09:51 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
robin21 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by stonecoldkiller View Post
https://sbfjust.rocks/showthread.php?t=756902

Saw the promotion and quickly secure a slot with galaxy

Service 9/10..from her frenching to bbbj(cim) plus her AR!!!!

Looks 8/10... Looks like those OL type

Overall is a very good grab for her services at just 110 for 2 shots..

Can really rape the ass.. Good service lady..
Old 19-12-2019, 10:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 278 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
messy613 is Cool - loads of Potential

Nam from slut dungeon:
GFE: 7/10
BBBJ: 8/10
Frenching: never try
Fj: tried only anal on her, she applied a lot of lube so that my shaft can go in.
Eager to accommodate during anal. Left a happy man after 1 shot.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1