The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 17-10-2020, 10:11 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -129 / Power: 0
HaiDiLao HaiDiLao
Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?

Secrets of CAT50 OKT

Ques: Why are CAT50 OKTs so rude and always fuck customers? Are they gangsters?

Ans: GL OKTs must not have any gang connections (in principle). They are businessman who know how to be nice to money. They reason why CAT50 OKTs are rude is because they are fully aware that they provide cheap products to the rock bottom tier customers. Anyone who only has $50 to spend on a fuck must be cheap of the cheap and a fucking loser. No exceptions unless you're an NS boy.

There is no other way to put it: the OKT see you no up. A customer who enters a CAT50 house deserves to be fucked just because... And the best part is that it's also okay to fuck them because other houses also fuck them and they will still come back because they can't afford better. You're confirm a piece of shit if you can only afford to spend $50 for a fuck. Few other methods are as reliable. If you see someone go to CAT50...lol...loser. You can take it to the bank. This market is filled with idiots who want to search for Chiangmai girls for $50 and 25mins, play kamcheng to fuck for free and think about whether it is worth it if the WLs have to mask up.

The OKTs like to tell customers that their WLs are not good-looking and to stop looking for a wife. This is coded language. What they are saying is, "My WLs cannot make it, they are just cheap, you still call you must be really desperate and a loser." In their hearts and out loud, CAT50 OKTs fuck their customers whether they call or not. Only have $50 for a fuck? Just deserve to be fucked.

Online pretend to be UK grad. IRL? CAT50 customer lah, so hurt no GL want to migrate. Hahahaha

Last edited by HaiDiLao; 17-10-2020 at 10:42 AM.
Old 17-10-2020, 10:49 AM
Samster (M)

HaiDiLao HaiDiLao
Quote:
Originally Posted by ceandy View Post
This HaiDiLao vocab limited AF. That's why always end his sentences with HAHAHAHAHA. End of the day he still poses less of a threat than fucking a HIV positive hooker without a condom.

Some people are just on the low rug of society and their only chance to regain some sense of authority is to take it out on people online, hiding behind the anonymity of the internet.

A barking dog never bites.
OEI FUCKFACE, YOU NOT HIDING BEHIND THE ANONYMITY OF THE INTERNET?

A lot of hurted $50 fuck face who can't take it when they are seen for exactly what they are: poor, uneducated and fucking cheapskate. What else to do you call $50 to fuck fat and ugly chicks from dark skin Thailand? It's not an insult. It's an accurate description. I guess some people have trouble with who they are. Call $50 is really a loser what. But cannot say, wait they no face. LOL

Last edited by HaiDiLao; 17-10-2020 at 11:00 AM.
Old 17-10-2020, 11:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
SGMEWTWO deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaiDiLao View Post
IRL, I pity you.
I do agree and understand with your Proton,Toyota and Lexus concept. However all these are tangible asset, got Net realizable value and specification for you to compare and evaluate. You can compare obviously with product A and product B. However WL are providing services. Services can intangible. There is no true price or value. Thats why there is such thing as writing FR. You application is wrong dude. I'm not entirely saying CAT 150 is god level OR CAT 50 is cheap slum level. What I saying, both CAT have their own good unique services.

You could relate service like art. There is no true price tag (Remember the banana duct taped to wall sold for $120,000, many will say fucking crazy idiot) You engage the services provide you pay, you deem worth it, worth it lo. That's all. Nothing complicated, my friend. Its not rocket science level. PSLE Level my dear friend.

Just like dining at HDL, you think you paying a premium for those ingredients that can be bought in supermarkets? You are paying for china servers to bow and peel prawn to you. Likewise, a home steamboat dinner could be as tasty as one at HDL. Does it mean that this is lowclass?

Another theory to better relate what I mean saying, A junior hairstylist may do a better than senior hairstylist. There is such thing such as sense of beauty or facial analyse procedures. If you based your evaluation by price tag then this just show how much your cognitive thinking level.

Dude, I believe your childhood upbringing probably is by the amount of respect you give to someone is by their profession and spending power. I guess this is common without financial knowledge, nothing surprising. Cannot blame you.

At the end of the day, no matter how much you and I type here. We are poor and peasants level la. Wake up. Unlesss you are Elon Musk or Zhang yong hiding behind the laptop then this conversation will be more of value and interest.

Dude, you sound look like the kind of human that goes around envy people for their spending money and give respect via how much they can spend or what food they say. Wrong concept dude la.. Oh ya you also sound like the type of guy that "Father got money, I call LAO PEH"; "Father eat hor fun, same class as bangla workers"

One last thing, you see like to mention "ONLY $50 LA" to everyone to try to mock someone. Let me tell you every $50 for a bonk, if you can buy a small investment and reap some profits in years. Never underestimate $50. Opps, i forgotten you dont have financial knowledge. I read somewhere you are a OKT? Probably 今天有酒,今朝醉 lifestyle =)

Reflection is sincerely required.

P/S: Oh ya if you are Elon Musk, please open Tesla in SG. Nevertheless, dont pity me pls. We are poor and peasants. Just different occupation/profession =)
Old 17-10-2020, 11:13 AM
Samster (M)

HaiDiLao HaiDiLao

OKT Guide to fuck CAT50 Loser Customers

Translation: Don't want go home sleep lah ($50 fuckface)! Go Go, get lost!

This how CAT50 customers get fucked ALL THE TIME. I suppose when you got no money you just have to put up with being treated like a piece of shit.
Old 17-10-2020, 11:21 AM
Samster (M)

HaiDiLao HaiDiLao

$50. LOL Let the photos speak for themselves.
Old 17-10-2020, 11:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
Secrets of CAT50 OKT

Ques: Why are CAT50 OKTs so rude and always fuck customers? Are they gangsters?

[/SIZE]
Not true leh. I have never seen a OKT give me attitude or be nasty to me verbally since 16. Even CAT 50 lor 18 also treat me with a level of normal respect and customer ethics. I walk in, they great me as (LAO BAN). Finished walked out (Thank you Lao Ban, next time got visit us again) Got one OKT even updates me which month got new stocks. In fact, now I think of it CAT 150 also same same leh. Also Lao Ban here, Lao Ban there.

Ya maybe CAT 50 OKT, they are not HDL trained but they dont wear suit or uniform and bow to you. You don't like is it?

I do agree OKT are rude to Bangla. I guess OKT dont like Bangla becos their WL dont like and also they are uneducated and lack of upbringing to simply understand that we are all human and peasants level. Nothing to mock each other about..

In fact, I read around, only online OKT are more XL and lower grade of customer services. Are you referring to the same classes of operating stable? You cant just put apple and banana in the same category and compare just because they are all fruits.

I really like how you evaluate things my friend. Your theory is only relatable for PSLE human understanding. I often find flaws in your theory and explanation my friend.

Stop mocking other peasants my friend.. We are all peasants level in our lifetime unless you strike a one billion lottery tonight..
Old 17-10-2020, 12:36 PM
Samster (M)

HaiDiLao HaiDiLao

I did say, and I repeat here, that it is obvious when someone has no education and a low level job. It reflects in what you think and write. So before we continue, you got education or not, you know yourself. Now, let's go through your nonsense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGMEWTWO View Post
I do agree and understand with your Proton,Toyota and Lexus concept. However all these are tangible asset, got Net realizable value and specification for you to compare and evaluate. You can compare obviously with product A and product B. However WL are providing services. Services can intangible. There is no true price or value. Thats why there is such thing as writing FR. You application is wrong dude. I'm not entirely saying CAT 150 is god level OR CAT 50 is cheap slum level. What I saying, both CAT have their own good unique services.
Which textbook is this? What nonsense are you talking? Your own theory on what makes up price? Who the fuck told you that you can't place a value on services? And who the fuck told you that product value is 'true' and services is not? I know what you're saying. Your refusal to categorised services is to save face for calling CAT50. There is a distinction between services at Shangri-la and Hotel 81. What so unique? You either received a blowjob or you did not.

Quote:
You could relate service like art. There is no true price tag (Remember the banana duct taped to wall sold for $120,000, many will say fucking crazy idiot) You engage the services provide you pay, you deem worth it, worth it lo. That's all. Nothing complicated, my friend. Its not rocket science level. PSLE Level my dear friend.
You are confused between value and what is tangible and intangible. Intangible does not mean you can't place a value on it. And tangible does not mean the price tag is a true reflection also. All your mumbo jumbo shit to deny the fucking obvious: that CAT50 is crap. Try harder lah. Yah la yah la, Hotel 81 is not low class, just unique service. You like it no frills. Zzzzz

Quote:
Just like dining at HDL, you think you paying a premium for those ingredients that can be bought in supermarkets? You are paying for china servers to bow and peel prawn to you. Likewise, a home steamboat dinner could be as tasty as one at HDL. Does it mean that this is lowclass?
Moron, you compare HDL with hawker centre and other eateries. You don't compare it with your home, which is not an eatery. Jesus. Separately, your home can be low class. It depends on your home. You don't know? Not all homes are the same. Many homes are indeed low class and slums. Can you start making sense?

Quote:
Another theory to better relate what I mean saying, A junior hairstylist may do a better than senior hairstylist. There is such thing such as sense of beauty or facial analyse procedures. If you based your evaluation by price tag then this just show how much your cognitive thinking level.
We have already been through this point that there are exceptions to the norm. Try to understand what I'm saying. You are QB House, I am not. I am under no illusions for the price and 10 mins haircut, QB House will suck. I have never tried. You are welcome to spend your life at QB House ownself happy maybe it is better than my Jap stylist. Carry on. To me, you're just a QB House. It would be a waste of time to explain to you why it sucks because if you had the cash and you understood, you wouldn't be at QB House. Your level of understanding is QB House and my Jap stylist the same mah, unique service. It's a joke.

Quote:
Dude, I believe your childhood upbringing probably is by the amount of respect you give to someone is by their profession and spending power. I guess this is common without financial knowledge, nothing surprising. Cannot blame you.
Your financial knowledge sucks. You can't tell the difference between a restaurant and a home (which isn't a restaurant or business selling food). What an idiot comparison.

Quote:
At the end of the day, no matter how much you and I type here. We are poor and peasants level la. Wake up. Unlesss you are Elon Musk or Zhang yong hiding behind the laptop then this conversation will be more of value and interest.
There is your warped idea that so long as one isn't Elon Mask, all men are the same. Wake the fuck up and dream the fuck on. It's your wish. It's isn't true.

Quote:
Dude, you sound look like the kind of human that goes around envy people for their spending money and give respect via how much they can spend or what food they say. Wrong concept dude la.. Oh ya you also sound like the type of guy that "Father got money, I call LAO PEH"; "Father eat hor fun, same class as bangla workers"
I did say you no education. Not an insult, a fact.

Quote:
One last thing, you see like to mention "ONLY $50 LA" to everyone to try to mock someone. Let me tell you every $50 for a bonk, if you can buy a small investment and reap some profits in years. Never underestimate $50. Opps, i forgotten you dont have financial knowledge. I read somewhere you are a OKT? Probably 今天有酒,今朝醉 lifestyle =)
I am well aware of what $50 can do. It's a waste of time. You're not and you obviously not involved in any business or investments. Take your $50 go to the bank see who want to entertain you. Or go buy $50 worth of shares see how much you get. Open your mouth, it becomes clear.

Quote:
P/S: Oh ya if you are Elon Musk, please open Tesla in SG. Nevertheless, dont pity me pls. We are poor and peasants. Just different occupation/profession =)
As mention above, it is your fantasy that only Elon Mask can look down on you. Dream the fuck on. What kind of stupid idea is it that all under Elon Mask are equal? Get your thoughts straight. You are uttering nonsense.

You are not educated don't come and talk cock about financial knowledge.
Old 17-10-2020, 12:37 PM
Samster

Quote:

To be honest, this is an old photo judging from the pixels I assume at least 10 year old, my friend. If you are referring to this standard. I do agree that those WL are slum quality. SG is a fast paced environment. Everything in life is upgrading and moving forward.

However I used to visit online stable (When I started 16) until probably 2015 started touring in Geylang. From 2015 till 2020, I don't see WL that fat or with that kind of car tyre waist. And they don't dress in matching panties and bra anyone in the fish tank. As for now, they doll up and wear a short dress

This is problem my friend. You have to use an updated photo. You should go LOR 18 H16 and Cylon (blue neon light viet). Those girls are slim and complexion wise no pimples/acne. Skin tone wise of course got darker and lighter shade. (Different provinces?)

No point using old evidence to bring across your point. You are using $0.20 Fishball noodle in 1965 as evidence to bring across your point. No wonder I couldn't get it whats with the hate with CAT 50. And now I get it.

When Geylang reopen, do yourself a favour. Do a quick tour.

Oh ya please upgrading your cognitive level and evidence gathering and appraisal procedure to year 2020 standard.

Oh ya last but not least from your previous post, I suspect you are still using window XP. Probably haven upgraded anything in life.
Old 17-10-2020, 12:40 PM
Samster (M)

HaiDiLao HaiDiLao

Quote:

I really like how you evaluate things my friend. Your theory is only relatable for PSLE human understanding. I often find flaws in your theory and explanation my friend.

Stop mocking other peasants my friend.. We are all peasants level in our lifetime unless you strike a one billion lottery tonight..
Your theory is that there are 2 categories of humans:

1. Elon Mask and Billionaires
2. Peasants

It's a self-serving theory which shows the depth and simplicity of your mind. Wrong. If you are bottom of the ladder, you get bitched slapped by everyone below Elon Mask down to just above you. Your own self talk own self shiok that actually all the same coz not Elon Mask. WAHAHAHAHA. Wake the fuck up. It is your fantasy that all humans are to be grouped under 'Peasants' so long as they are not Elon Mask or billionaires. Dream the fuck on.
Old 17-10-2020, 12:51 PM
Samster

Quote:

Roughly one year ago. Totally different standards from your old low pixels photo. No matching panties or bra leh?
Old 17-10-2020, 01:01 PM
Samster (M)

HaiDiLao HaiDiLao

I like to hear people who go to QB House talk to me about what is a good haircut and hair products and I like to hear what people who buy Proton explain to me why cars are all unique, no car is better or worse.

People who go to cheapskate QB House know all about haircuts except that they are paying bottom dollar for cmi hair cutters (I won't call them stylists). And so I have to endure a guy with only $50 in his wallet for a fuck explain about how we are all the same unless you're Elon Mask and his 'financial knowledge' of investing $50 with no idea of return rates. You should invest $5. Even better. Jokes.
Old 17-10-2020, 01:04 PM
Samster (M)

HaiDiLao HaiDiLao
Quote:

Roughly one year ago. Totally different standards from your old low pixels photo. No matching panties or bra leh?
Are you educated? Tell me more about how much you expect to make from $50.
Old 17-10-2020, 01:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
I did say, and I repeat here, that it is obvious when someone has no education and a low level job. It reflects in what you think and write. So before we continue, you got education or not, you know yourself. Now, let's go through your nonsense.
You write so much. First point already I saw the flaw, I don't even wanna continue reading. You don't even know what is NRV? How to value your proton and other car assets? Revaluation model? FV model? Haha why need textbook? IAS 2 or IAS 16 lo.

Teach me leh. How to value service? Which IAS or IFRS or ISA? haha

Also, true reflection or not. Not your job my friend. Auditors job.

Sigh stop flexing your theory with old sources of evidence. Upgrade your window XP FFS

Reflection time, my friend..
Old 17-10-2020, 01:15 PM
Samster (M)

HaiDiLao HaiDiLao

Quote:
To be honest, this is an old photo judging from the pixels I assume at least 10 year old, my friend. If you are referring to this standard. I do agree that those WL are slum quality. SG is a fast paced environment. Everything in life is upgrading and moving forward.

However I used to visit online stable (When I started 16) until probably 2015 started touring in Geylang. From 2015 till 2020, I don't see WL that fat or with that kind of car tyre waist. And they don't dress in matching panties and bra anyone in the fish tank. As for now, they doll up and wear a short dress

This is problem my friend. You have to use an updated photo. You should go LOR 18 H16 and Cylon (blue neon light viet). Those girls are slim and complexion wise no pimples/acne. Skin tone wise of course got darker and lighter shade. (Different provinces?)

No point using old evidence to bring across your point. You are using $0.20 Fishball noodle in 1965 as evidence to bring across your point. No wonder I couldn't get it whats with the hate with CAT 50. And now I get it.

When Geylang reopen, do yourself a favour. Do a quick tour.

Oh ya please upgrading your cognitive level and evidence gathering and appraisal procedure to year 2020 standard.

Oh ya last but not least from your previous post, I suspect you are still using window XP. Probably haven upgraded anything in life.
You sell a nice story that standards have gone up despite the price remaining the same. Dream the fuck on. Standards are either the same or worse. There is absolutely no evidence that it has improved. There are only houses closing down. It was a random photo I picked up and a fair reflection of the standard. You claim otherwise, you provide the photo. Otherwise, talk what cock?

Smart can already, don't act smart. You know fuck shit about what OS I'm using. When are you going to upgrade and go back to school?
Old 17-10-2020, 01:20 PM
Samster (M)

HaiDiLao HaiDiLao

Quote:

I sincerely advise you to stop talking as it is already obvious you don't have much of an education and it's quite airy between the ears. But by all means, you can continue with your grand ideas of $50 investments and how all humans are equally peasant except for Elon Mask. I really don't know why these low income and low education idiots think that online, they will magically sound like they got some brains and money and people can't tell.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1