The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 14-02-2023, 10:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Fuckerzoid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Can recommend hotel to book if planning LT?
Old 14-02-2023, 12:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
WhiteSecret deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandknight View Post
Nah, apparently these girls have a weird mindset. To them, it's ok to have a bf somewhere else, even if they have a fiance back home, because still not married. There's no obligation to commit to either party, until one of them actually marry them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanleeisme View Post
They just wan money, why they wan leave family to come to another town to do this, coz they don't wan family or husband or bf to know. They treat customer like atm, they sweet talk custmer think that u r their only one...they know u won't marry her either...

From these prospective I deem that they are very open having the mindset of previous colonial masters hehehe
Old 14-02-2023, 06:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by BFOMF5 View Post
Just found out their definition of "WEEKDAY", does not include Monday and Friday.
The place, and in fact all the places in that area depends much on the "supply and demand" theory. No business that time, price will be discounted.

In the past (before covid time), regardless of which day or time i go Aiko, i surely have at least 20% off. I said 20% because last time happy hours is 30% and non-happy hours i am given 20%.

I cannot say the same today.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 14-02-2023, 06:45 PM
Samster

nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaboon View Post
Only in btm theatre?

Why no mention of yr time in ex formosa Kings mp sauna room with booking girls?

Why no mention u & the girls in ex atalanta spa pool?

Why no mention of u & yr girl inside the steam room & sauna room @ Gideon?

U forget Venew spa already?
Hehehe...you missed out on Hair Salon?
(i am talking about Sri Kandy here but people in forum may think it is Sri Kandy booking joint, hehehe...it is not. You surely know what i mean,right?)

Just got a 100k rupiah hair cut today.
(now whole salon knew me, hehehe....)

Actually its almost like going to some Pubs or Bars in batam, where you buy drinks and the girls get commission and you enjoy their company and then cross fingers, hoping they go to hotel with you. For me, i am just spending 100k to 200k rupiah few times a day in massage shops, in hope they will do something "special" (very very low hit rate).

The key differences is to score a "shot" in pubs/bars were much higher then in MPs and hair salon (note that the percentage of prostitutes is pretty high in pubs/Bars/disco whereas you get 0% prostitution in places i dwell in). Then again, once i got a score, i can easily expand my 三宫六院 (an Emperor's concubine palace) easily.

I tasted the clean tight sweetness, and now i am trying to get girl A to be jealous with girl B, hehehe....which seems to be working.

Moving forward, i am now trying new things this few days, by getting the girl/s who do "special" to do 4 hand massage for me with their new young girls who do not (and cannot) do special. And then coax them to do "special", hehehe....

It will cost more but well, what is 600k rupiah x 3 two hour 4 hand sessions (before 20% discount). Expensive or not? Anyway, i am still trying...success or not haven't know yet. Just finished one session with the 2 girls an hour ago (no special tho). To be continue later and/or tomorrow again.

What i lack is time. If i only have enough time......

Simple gameplay for simple me in Batam.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 14-02-2023, 10:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1129 / Power: 22
lurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
Hehehe..

Yes, wear or at least bring along a jacket. Not only ferry inside may be cold, if you visit the Batam theater, it can also be freezing-ly cold too.

Blame the monsoon season (heavy rainy weather) for that.

Enjoy your coming trip.
Hows the weather now in Batam bro? Hot n humid now? Looks like no need jacket there liao..?
Old 14-02-2023, 11:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 565 / Power: 19
takahashi is a name known to alltakahashi is a name known to alltakahashi is a name known to alltakahashi is a name known to alltakahashi is a name known to alltakahashi is a name known to all

Seems like only hallo kitty got photo to see here
Is there any joint got telegram or photo to choose from?

Do they allow ppl walk in to see see first before deciding like Geylang?
Old 15-02-2023, 01:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 668 / Power: 19
Leoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
The key differences is to score a "shot" in pubs/bars were much higher then in MPs and hair salon (note that the percentage of prostitutes is pretty high in pubs/Bars/disco whereas you get 0% prostitution in places i dwell in). Then again, once i got a score, i can easily expand my 三宫六院 (an Emperor's concubine palace) easily.
There is 后宫佳丽三千,how many girls u plan to keep in batam?

You already got a few scores.
Old 15-02-2023, 06:59 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -46 / Power: 0
bkkgal is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Originally Posted by mumubts13 View Post
Hi..seeking some guidance. I was enquiring for a service but decided to opt out. The person then asked for cancellation fee, but i said it's ridiculous because i haven't agreed to anything.
She has threatened to make ot big if i don't comply. Since then, i have blocked her but i guess her boss (?) has texted and threatened to make a police report? What should i do?
Recently I encountered the same, I enquiry a Twitter girl but she said me ask for fun. Few days later her okt(acts like her social media acts agent) call me almost times and keep messaging me to pickup the call, asking me to pay cancellation fee. I don't even pickup the call. He threaten me he know my identity and will contact my family.

Here are some advice to
1. Do not use WhatsApp to contact girl, don't reveal your number. Use telegram or WeChat better
2. Deal directly with the girl, don't deal with okt
3. Dp not pickup any call.
Old 15-02-2023, 10:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by leekwantew View Post
Can say its the same, but slightly worse

All the booking joints that I know of (Sri Kandy, Happy 8) all gone
Only ones left are Memory and Links as far as I know

Hotel wise: really miss Formosa, tried a bunch of hotels and all not as good
Hi hi bro, long time no see. Hope all's well with you.

Agreed with some of your pointer but note that Sri Kandy is still around, Kupu kupu, Gold Bird and many others were either down or replaced tho. The golden time of Overnight Booking Joint is almost gone. Booking joints main core of customers were no longer Singaporean but mostly Singapore's foreign workers and/or those who comes to Singapore to work.

Not that there are no more Singaporean, just lesser.

Quote:
Harmoni Suites (room smells)
Batam 1 (room cramped like hotel 81, breakfast is set meal, not buffet, wifi signal weak if you are at the corner of the hotel)
da Vienna (too far from the fun parts of Nagoya)
Hmm...you may wish to try Namii Hotel or even Biz Hotel.

I shared their weak points instead.
(after this post, it may not be easy to book a hotel at a lower price tho, hehehe....)

Namii no elevator, no breakfast. But who needs breakfast when there is a small food court downstairs. No elevator means if you chose to stay there, better stay in low floors. 2nd floor or 3rd floor is best. Opposite Namii Hotel is Utama hotel, hence the rest no need me to say much.

Key thing is, it is a 2 star hotel hence cheaper than most other hotels especially if you get the bigger sized room.

Biz Hotel, breakfast nothing to shout about. In house massage a waste of time (and VERY expensive too). Proclaimed 3 star hotel with a mini swimming pool at top floor. A prominent location in the Utama/Pagoda circle where girls were plentiful.

Price range is like a normal 3 star hotel, bigger room cost much higher.

Quote:
I probably wont go again since the girls are 1.5k to 1.7k, might as well spend in MY or SG
A little advise, give booking joint a miss but no harm walking in to look see. Look harder and roam around MPs in Utama/Pagoda circle. You might be surprise what you can find.

Then again, man's meat and poison theory applies.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 15-02-2023, 10:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 229 / Power: 15
ryanleeisme is a Helpful and Caring Samsterryanleeisme is a Helpful and Caring Samsterryanleeisme is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by bkkgal View Post

Here are some advice to
1. Do not use WhatsApp to contact girl, don't reveal your number. Use telegram or WeChat better
2. Deal directly with the girl, don't deal with okt
3. Dp not pickup any call.
Thanks for the advice, indeed. Becareful.
Not worth to being bully by these scammers
Wan fun but don't fall into these traps.
Old 15-02-2023, 10:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurpsexx View Post
Hows the weather now in Batam bro? Hot n humid now? Looks like no need jacket there liao..?
Hehehe...weather same as Singapore. But today 15.02.2023 morning is a rainy morning therefore quite cold. It's 11am Batam time and rain is almost stopping from the wee morning hours.

But over the last few days, you really do not need a jacket. You will feel being micro-waved if you wore one, hehehe....

Ferry is fine, no longer cold like CNY time. There are occasionally but it comes and go within an hour or shorter.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 15-02-2023, 11:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Before covid, I would say a bit high for wechat. But now, stables are all averaging 1.5 to 1.7 (I use driver but even if without, will only get about 200k to 300k discount usually). Anyway, to me, most important is you happy. Even if you pay 2mio, if end of the day u happy, it's still worth it
For using permanent taxi, to each his own and there are pros and cons. If one can get pass the cons, by all means do so. At least you do not need to walk around those anti-Grab, anti-GoCar and anti-online taxi AREA to get a taxi. Many people i knew do not like the idea of carry heavy things and having to walk around for the next 10 to 20 mins to another non-anti-online taxi AREA to get a ride.

Also can be use to avoid gojek/motorbike pest stalking in the Utama/Pagoda.
(plenty of such stalkers in Utama/Pagoda area)

Then again, all the advantages needs money.

Quote:
I used to try to nego by getting it cheaper and saying if they can make me cum more times, I give bonus for each time. Hahahah might work, might not. Now I'm more chilled. Good company more important. And pleasant on the eyes is important to me.
Hehehe....good technique.

I like how you do it. Which is quite similar to my strategy, especially useful after 1st and 2nd shot.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 15-02-2023, 11:18 AM
Samster

Things are starting to get more expensive in Batam, beside ferry tickets, booking girls and Hotel rooms. Even my favorite 1 plate of Budi Siang Malam chicken rice at Grand Batam Mall also goes up by 1000 rupiah, hehehe....

This trip, my hotel room price has increase from CNY's S$29 to today's S$39.

Same room, same hotel but different price.

Exchange rate is not fantastic too.

11380/SGF at Grand Batam Mall.

Just my bits of sharing.

Time for my 4 hand massage appointment.

Bye for now.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 15-02-2023, 06:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
pandknight deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
For using permanent taxi, to each his own and there are pros and cons. If one can get pass the cons, by all means do so. At least you do not need to walk around those anti-Grab, anti-GoCar and anti-online taxi AREA to get a taxi. Many people i knew do not like the idea of carry heavy things and having to walk around for the next 10 to 20 mins to another non-anti-online taxi AREA to get a ride.

Also can be use to avoid gojek/motorbike pest stalking in the Utama/Pagoda.
(plenty of such stalkers in Utama/Pagoda area)

Then again, all the advantages needs money.

Hehehe....good technique.

I like how you do it. Which is quite similar to my strategy, especially useful after 1st and 2nd shot.
Actually, I found out that now Grab and Gocar can pick up at all hotels and malls. They only can't pick up at terminals and airports.

For me is convenience of no need to walk, but also that he knows my tastes, so he keeps an eye out for newcomers or new places that match those.
Old 16-02-2023, 06:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Actually, I found out that now Grab and Gocar can pick up at all hotels and malls. They only can't pick up at terminals and airports.
Not exactly. As far as i knew, one can use Grab/Gocar in any hotel/s even before covid time (even when hotel has their very own fleet of taxis). Never have i encounter being stopped from ordering online taxi outside any hotels (using my friend's phone apps).

But not for most malls and ferry terminals. Malls and ferry terminals has a specific location which is usually around 10 mins walk away when one wish to use online taxis like grab/gocar. So, still have to walk a short distance.

In malls and ferry terminals, non-online taxis were just a min or 2 walk away but will cost more. In other word, you will still be considered paying more for convenience.

Quote:
For me is convenience of no need to walk, but also that he knows my tastes, so he keeps an eye out for newcomers or new places that match those.
At least you knew your driver is safe enough to be with. Girls also feel safer when you use a regular taxi to pick up and drop them you without you being physically in the vehicle too (thats from the mouth of the girls i knew).

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1