The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 07-06-2021, 12:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2973 / Power: 15
Tumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Massage at upper Thomson

Quote:
Originally Posted by testoste View Post
Somewhere in Jalan Besar, according to their online adverts.
ya lol. but JB area so many shops if want can pm me but only to bros with powered rep
Old 07-06-2021, 04:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 0
Mianfengao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by loudexhaust View Post
There is a new ML Cindy at ES. Anyone tried before?
Yes, tried Cindy a couple of days back for the normal $58 package
Old 07-06-2021, 06:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 268 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1600 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by loudexhaust View Post
Don't be lazy. Just answer the question.
Who dafug r u
Old 07-06-2021, 08:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 507 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2304 / Power: 15
loudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by supershaft View Post
Who dafug r u
You guess? Don't be lazy.
Old 07-06-2021, 02:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
cocknotusual deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pblock006 View Post
Hello bros

Was given this location by another bro. From this thread. I already upped the original poster. So I go to find this place wondering how I never seen it. And sure enough, it's a hole in the wall. I live like 10 min walk from here and have no clue how I never even seen this place. Walked by at least a 100 times.

So I walk in ask the price. Was told 50 for hr entrance. The lady saw I was a little iffy. So she immediately went 30 for 30 min. And I was sold. So she locks the door behind me and asks me if I want to shower up first. I shower up and I see her changed clothing. From something modest to a mini dress. Definitely a small frame girl. I would say she was an SYT a few years ago... now she is a little older, but still cute.

I lay on bed. And she starts working my back. I get some simple chit chat. Name is Nicole. She is 38 from PRC. Not married and no kids. I won't lie I was looking for another girl, however she was the only one there. I had to take what was there. Overall, Nicole, although older, and milf status by age, I would say she looked good. I would hit on her if I saw her at a bar. And her massage wasn't bad. Not piano, but I'm not gunna be sore over next couple days either. Relaxing really.

So she finished my back. And we started talking about tattoos. I have a few and she showed me hers. I saw her mini dress go up and I started at her ass. I glanced at her back tattoos but stayed focused on her butt haha. I would say she is a talkative one, but I had to initiate most of the talking.

So I flipped over and came thr GQ. Standard rates I guess. A blue note for a hj. 2 for bj. 3 for full service. Its been a few days for a release for me so I knew if I took option 3, I would be a 5 pump chump. So I went to option 1. Then asked her if she will take off. She said 80 and I said 70. So in all I had 5g roaming for 70. I'm sure she would have nego for other services.

She took that dress off and I will admit. She was hiding those ney neys. She had some great large B/Small C soft balloons that were fun to play with. She had some more ink and to me that's a turn on so maybe thags why I'm giving her more pts. Also don't forget I said 5g roaming, so I definitely didn't stay on the top half of her body. I felt her below and know she does keep herself well trimmed.

So her HJ was pretty good. She worked me like a jack rabbit. But with the perfect amount of strength. Not to hard, and not to soft. I didn't last long. She asked if I want a shower and I went to wash up. I got out and she was in her original outfit. We chit chatted some more as I got dressed and away I went.

I can see myself returning there soon to try more. Maybe I'll get lucky and see another girl there too.

Nicole.
Gfe-7
Boobs-B/C easy.
Holyness-trimmed and wet.
Massage- 7
Hj-8

I will go back soon and do another FR again soon.
Hi bro, ctc information please.
Old 07-06-2021, 06:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 930 / Power: 3
fdhplayer is a splendid one to beholdfdhplayer is a splendid one to beholdfdhplayer is a splendid one to beholdfdhplayer is a splendid one to beholdfdhplayer is a splendid one to beholdfdhplayer is a splendid one to beholdfdhplayer is a splendid one to beholdfdhplayer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pblock006 View Post

So I flipped over and came thr GQ. Standard rates I guess. A blue note for a hj. 2 for bj. 3 for full service. Its been a few days for a release for me so I knew if I took option 3, I would be a 5 pump chump. So I went to option 1. Then asked her if she will take off. She said 80 and I said 70. So in all I had 5g roaming for 70. I'm sure she would have nego for other services.

I will go back soon and do another FR again soon.
Bro.
I see that this Nicole can have full service for 3 blue note.
Able to PM the location or her contact ?
Old 07-06-2021, 09:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
cocknotusual deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

There is one new spa beside L_ Spa at sembawang road. Something with A Han wording . Is it opened ? Didn't find any info from website or Facebook. Any bro know ?
Old 08-06-2021, 09:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1576 / Power: 19
nex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by cocknotusual View Post
There is one new spa beside L_ Spa at sembawang road. Something with A Han wording . Is it opened ? Didn't find any info from website or Facebook. Any bro know ?
Check the Sembawang MP thread
Old 08-06-2021, 10:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 292 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9904 / Power: 21
lovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cocknotusual View Post
That one is an afflitate of the same spa in jalan kayu
Old 08-06-2021, 11:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3169 / Power: 16
K99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond repute

After RTM Cxxdy of Rxgxxt Spx XX times. Finally!

Took the normal package as usual. while talking she spoke abt poor business during these P2HA. well while i m against the 88 policy her attitude towards me is good n never cut corner after all i rtm at least 10 times liao. n she is never pushy or ask GQ.

so i decide to support her la. after turn around told her ok i change n take the package.

boy oh boy. its good service tip top ... its big n soft. wah lao. now my brain still full of her serving me.

Solid massage, skillful service, great conversationalist, pretty face n awesome body.

i m now hardcore addicted!
Old 08-06-2021, 11:18 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1044 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -54 / Power: 0
MaxTea has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

which spa along upp thomson is the best? EZ or Yuan wellness?
Old 08-06-2021, 10:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1593 / Power: 14
desudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant future

Wa today I passed by upper thomson prata that stretched and noticed not just only that beside mookata kenna and closed sia.

Beside the mart and the red signboard also like totally closed.

Those zion girls so hiong? I noticed they went over this area not even I think 1 month the shops ho seh liao.

RIP this area.
Old 08-06-2021, 10:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2973 / Power: 15
Tumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by desudesu View Post
Wa today I passed by upper thomson prata that stretched and noticed not just only that beside mookata kenna and closed sia.

Beside the mart and the red signboard also like totally closed.

Those zion girls so hiong? I noticed they went over this area not even I think 1 month the shops tio found out and ho seh liao.

RIP this area.
zion road girls fucking rushed also la bro unless you dont mind quickie. $150 somemore
Old 08-06-2021, 10:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1593 / Power: 14
desudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumtum_23 View Post
zion road girls fucking rushed also la bro unless you dont mind quickie. $150 somemore
I didnt try zion girls before, so many bad FRs. Before they went over to that beside mookata shop, the price not $150 one, was abit higher. Tried before last time.

When I saw the listing 150 in my mind I somehow have a feeling they at that shop liao.

That area the owner found out means this area can RIP liao.

I am not fond of spa FJ. Just coming in to talk talk and say RIP this area hahaha.

I thought that one beside mookata the boss different from the other 2 sia. At least before the zion girls came over.

Guess owner found out means this area is really gone case liao like the entire area there.

Last edited by desudesu; 08-06-2021 at 10:55 PM.
Old 09-06-2021, 08:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3169 / Power: 16
K99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by K99125 View Post
After RTM Cxxdy of Rxgxxt Spx XX times. Finally!

Took the normal package as usual. while talking she spoke abt poor business during these P2HA. well while i m against the 88 policy her attitude towards me is good n never cut corner after all i rtm at least 10 times liao. n she is never pushy or ask GQ.

so i decide to support her la. after turn around told her ok i change n take the package.

boy oh boy. its good service tip top ... its big n soft. wah lao. now my brain still full of her serving me.

Solid massage, skillful service, great conversationalist, pretty face n awesome body.

i m now hardcore addicted!
for bros who pm me for detail.

pls la, go google than go look at their FB page so clear cut liao, Rxgxxt Spa Cxxdy.

if want contact from me either u upz my points or exchange contact.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1