The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 15-06-2023, 10:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 2
afterhours99 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterafterhours99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

any bros can share MLs that speak french please DM
Old 15-06-2023, 10:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 2
Gumm is a glorious beacon of lightGumm is a glorious beacon of lightGumm is a glorious beacon of lightGumm is a glorious beacon of lightGumm is a glorious beacon of lightGumm is a glorious beacon of light

MR for 小龙女

https://sglonelyguy-23.com/xiao-long-nv-massage/

I tried the lengendary XLN 2 days ago. Since you guys start talking about her, decided to give my reviews.

Looks: 8/10 legit SYT. Quite cute also.

Massage: 7/10 she puts in real effort in massaging, even though she is not properly trained. She uses all her milk strength in pressing you. Overall, its quite nice also, for her effort.

Sensual: 8/10
Truly vanilla, BUT.
She gives a good HDLY.
The bed is next to a mirror, looking at SYT on top of you is shiok
She will slowly caress your below. HJ is slow and she will look at your precious while she stroke it, occasionally stealing shy glances at you. I have to admit that this is one of the best sensuals I have received in the years of chionging. Refreshing experience from the typical mechanical whacking you off furiously.

Overall: Agree that she is indeed vanilla. But I felt that good to be with her. She kept laughing throughout the sessions. Her jokes are really cold. Really enjoyed being with her.

RTM: Definitely
Old 15-06-2023, 11:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1340 / Power: 6
SoftRiceKing has much to be proud ofSoftRiceKing has much to be proud ofSoftRiceKing has much to be proud ofSoftRiceKing has much to be proud ofSoftRiceKing has much to be proud ofSoftRiceKing has much to be proud ofSoftRiceKing has much to be proud ofSoftRiceKing has much to be proud ofSoftRiceKing has much to be proud ofSoftRiceKing has much to be proud of

https://sglonelyguy-23.com/yan-yan-massage/

Seems like got new girl on shore, any bro test drive already?
Old 16-06-2023, 12:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Saladin88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Need some help guys.. I’m into edging but can’t seem to translate the word properly in Chinese as the google app translates into something weird? Both times I show the edging word as a request only to see the MLs I visited not understanding the assignment. Helping a bro out, thank u!
Old 16-06-2023, 12:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 596 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoftRiceKing View Post
https://sglonelyguy-23.com/yan-yan-massage/

Seems like got new girl on shore, any bro test drive already?
Age 28, expect to be a more matured MILF type maybe. The photos probably a few years back or heavily PS.
120 for unlimited HJ and includes capped BJ and CIM seems too good to be true, expected to be probably a FL in disguise?

Just my guess, I never visit before lol
Old 16-06-2023, 07:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3444 / Power: 20
HiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Age 28, expect to be a more matured MILF type maybe. The photos probably a few years back or heavily PS.
120 for unlimited HJ and includes capped BJ and CIM seems too good to be true, expected to be probably a FL in disguise?

Just my guess, I never visit before lol
I was informed by a bro here that if the ads stated HJ 120 and if the services do list CBJ or BBBJ, it is not inclusive and top up required. True?
Old 16-06-2023, 07:56 AM
Not Activated

Quoted: 192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 0
rythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud of

https://sglonelyguy-23.com/xiaoxiaomassage/
For the more seasoned bros, anyone visited her previously? Only read she and her sister came before. Have caught my attention and plan to contact her
Old 16-06-2023, 08:24 AM
Not Activated

rythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by HiFive View Post
I was informed by a bro here that if the ads stated HJ 120 and if the services do list CBJ or BBBJ, it is not inclusive and top up required. True?
Not entirely true. My recent mr, cbj all inclusive in the price. Already done with another ml earlier on, no top up. Just talked to a ml. Whatever advertised is a contract between the ml and us. If it is advertised with the price, if they ask for top up, it is not honest based on her perspective. Once again, the best is ask. Another ml also said if top up, if you bring the exact amount and she performs the service with the thought of topping up, she lose out
Old 16-06-2023, 08:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1459 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiFive View Post
Unfortunately, this is now mostly true.

A few years ago (approx circa 2016-2020), if this oral service was in the ad, it was provided as part of the stated rate of $100-$110. Those days of kissing fish Lili (?), Meng Meng, Snow, OG Yu Er, OG Angel, Russian mixed Lin Lin, OG Long Nv, Lu Lu, OG Tang Tang, Xia Xia, etc, etc, etc.... I was in constant bliss. Those days, Vanilla MLs were overshadowed by their equally pretty, and serviced-oriented sisters.

However, the pandemic changed things. The girls mostly left. We were sexually starved and desperate. The few girls that came in (and their agents), realised that they could offer minimal services at $120. Some began the 2 tier pricing. Now, unfortunately, the trend continues. Bbbj/cim is often a top up service. Afaik, only Yi Yi and Younna in SLG still offers it without top up. I think An An has rtc.

Anyway, just asked in your sms to clarify. Whether it's included in the price or not, and you can then decide to continue with the booking or move on.

The market today have more or less changed. Customer's libido are at a all-time low and are not demanding anymore. More vanilla girls will come in, do little and make a better living here than they would back home. Say hello to 3-time vanilla returnee, Xiao Xiao! Lol.

But ofc, anything could happen. As always, YMMV
Old 16-06-2023, 08:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 434 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4431 / Power: 11
angusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slideitoff View Post
Yes bro, this is true. One of the lady also told me that my data in the database was many years back even though I am a regular in ML scene.
I reckon most MLs don't add your number in their databases unless you explicitly ask them to... I asked one of the MLs I recently visited to check my records in the database and there were only two, which were added when I just started a year ago and was actively asking MLs to add my number into their databases even though I have visited numerous MLs since then.
Old 16-06-2023, 10:01 AM
Samster

Tagged: 16 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
2010 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy-23.com/jiajiamassage/
Vist her X2
Location : central near to train station & easy access from Basement carpark. straight away to the floor units.👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻. No worries you Will not Meet someone you Know.
Looks : in lates twenties
Figure: B boobs
Massage : good massage on the shoulder and neck .
Sensual : can click with me good feeling , really pointy nipples have a good suck on both of them. She very playful, enjoy the whole session
Gfe: she was friendly and polite. Can talk about all kini of topics. She mentioned she Going back soon end of June. & Will be back 2 months later. At the end of the of the session, she lay beside me and let me continue to cuddle.

RTM : yes. Really positive girl and with $110 worth.
Old 16-06-2023, 10:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1076 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rythuno View Post
https://sglonelyguy-23.com/xiaoxiaomassage/
For the more seasoned bros, anyone visited her previously? Only read she and her sister came before. Have caught my attention and plan to contact her
She is defo more chio than her sis..

I wouldn’t classify both of them as restrictive vanillas..

Can try try both to see who suits u more..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 16-06-2023, 10:11 AM
Not Activated

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
She is defo more chio than her sis..

I wouldn’t classify both of them as restrictive vanillas..

Can try try both to see who suits u more..
Thanks bro!
Old 16-06-2023, 10:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1076 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

PSA: SS listing is up..

https://sglonelyguy-23.com/shanshan-massage/

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 16-06-2023, 10:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2315 / Power: 13
lerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond repute

Cici RTC? wanna try but see her listing down
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1