The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-05-2023, 09:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 619 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1500 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by scuderia88 View Post
Feels so happy for you bro. Very envy of you.

Bro, where shall I target milf to be lucky like you?
Last time, i use Badoo dating website and app
Old 29-05-2023, 07:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 534 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2946 / Power: 7
scuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by skihon View Post
Last time, i use Badoo dating website and app
Bro, I only saw dh there.😢
Don't think there is local milf.
Old 29-05-2023, 09:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1207 / Power: 20
YELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud of
Re: How you guys think of fucking MILF

Positive thinking bros ..... if u think lowly of urself .... others will too
Old 29-05-2023, 09:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1207 / Power: 20
YELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud of

If u dont even love urself ???..... how do u expect to find someone to love u ???
U cannot expect a different outcome if you keep doing things the same way ....
cheer up
Old 29-05-2023, 09:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 14
Thehardone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyThehardone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Been fucking a milf for the past 2 years, mother of 2. Having the best sex of my life. Her cowgirl is out of the world.
Old 29-05-2023, 11:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 1
TingSieSiong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I have been fucking a milf since pre covid. Took a break during covid as due to lockdown but resumed last year.
Old 29-05-2023, 11:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 891 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1819 / Power: 16
itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

A quick question.... these MILF are married or PRC alone in Singapore with their kids?
Old 29-05-2023, 11:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thehardone View Post
Been fucking a milf for the past 2 years, mother of 2. Having the best sex of my life. Her cowgirl is out of the world.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TingSieSiong View Post
I have been fucking a milf since pre covid. Took a break during covid as due to lockdown but resumed last year.
You guys r making us envious ...pls share with us the details of yr sexual relationship with these milfs u r mentioning abt

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 30-05-2023, 05:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1210 / Power: 15
entering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud of

My first milf was my Sri Lankan maid. She was 46, I was 13.

Then when I was in Surabaya, I had a lot of 50s (I was 35) but I had this one that was 61. Omg, she's old and chubby but she never fails to make me cum twice each time we meet.

Plus she already meno, so kept shooting inside her. I remembered that i thought she was the best thing that happened to me in Surabaya.
Old 30-05-2023, 09:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1488 / Power: 14
jenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by entering View Post

Then when I was in Surabaya, I had a lot of 50s (I was 35) but I had this one that was 61. Omg, she's old and chubby but she never fails to make me cum twice each time we meet.

Plus she already meno, so kept shooting inside her. I remembered that i thought she was the best thing that happened to me in Surabaya.
50 and 60 years old you also fuck? Bro.. seek help.
Old 30-05-2023, 09:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 296 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12142 / Power: 14
candle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenoroth View Post
Does a young legal age lady having sex with 50 to 60 & older men also need to seek help ?

Common on, older women also sometimes want to have sex with much younger men too
Old 30-05-2023, 10:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 2
fnulnu99 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfnulnu99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I think you got a fetish for much older women, bro

I have never upped a lady over 31 so far and I am 50.

I think I need to start hunting for MILF, starting today

Quote:

Old 30-05-2023, 11:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 253 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 17
donut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud of
Quote:

Be careful in Indonesia. They use black magic
Old 30-05-2023, 11:22 AM
Samster

entering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by fnulnu99 View Post
I think you got a fetish for much older women, bro

I have never upped a lady over 31 so far and I am 50.

I think I need to start hunting for MILF, starting today
Thanks to my first maid lover I guess. But then all pussy looks the same to me when I'm young. I'll never reject because I always felt like don't know if tomorrow can I still fuck or am I alive.

But lately, my mind is on but when I see some girls, my body is off. Smell or nose or some thing will just stop me from either being hard or I fuck but don't cum.

So, trying to psycho myself
Old 30-05-2023, 11:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenoroth View Post
Yes helping myself. A lot 😂😂😂
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1