The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-04-2023, 11:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 23
crazyivan6636 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercrazyivan6636 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercrazyivan6636 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Sex on Wedding night

Quote:
Originally Posted by kryptoz View Post
sex on wedding day is special because i get to cum in pussy.
Giving her a few good rounds raw just makes it fun especially when it becomes a nice bun a month later!
Old 01-05-2023, 06:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 13
KiatWee is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKiatWee is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKiatWee is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Thumbs up Re: Sex on Wedding night

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyivan6636 View Post
Giving her a few good rounds raw just makes it fun
Indeed bro
Old 01-05-2023, 10:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 17
Nitrolicious is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNitrolicious is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNitrolicious is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNitrolicious is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNitrolicious is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Giving her a few good rounds raw just makes it fun especially when it becomes a nice bun a month later!
Yeah agree. Wedding night was like officially can shoot in raw without withdrawal, pills or looking at the calendar.

From wedding night onwards it was raw and CIP once in the night and once in the morning until the bun was made!
Old 01-05-2023, 10:49 PM
Samster

crazyivan6636 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercrazyivan6636 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercrazyivan6636 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitrolicious View Post
Yeah agree. Wedding night was like officially can shoot in raw without withdrawal, pills or looking at the calendar.

From wedding night onwards it was raw and CIP once in the night and once in the morning until the bun was made!
Indeed! It is really nights to remember having a good time firing inside and seeing the effort a month later. Some might not be prepared for a hot bun yet, so a pill or patch can come in handy while you still want to enjoy her slim figure and rounds and rounds of fun till the right time.
Old 01-05-2023, 11:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 17
Nitrolicious is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNitrolicious is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNitrolicious is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNitrolicious is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNitrolicious is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Indeed! It is really nights to remember having a good time firing inside and seeing the effort a month later. Some might not be prepared for a hot bun yet, so a pill or patch can come in handy while you still want to enjoy her slim figure and rounds and rounds of fun till the right time.
Yeah. For me was being able to fuck day and night daily without the need to go for hols. She cant stay over when we were dating.

But she was on the pill even before we met. So have been going raw and CIP all the way.
Old 01-05-2023, 11:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3444 / Power: 20
HiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond repute

Got a good BJ instead due to code red. Anyway was already fucking each other almost thrice a week before married. BJ was a sure dish until have kids and it became like few times a year thingy.
Old 02-05-2023, 10:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 10
SchoolOfLife is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchoolOfLife is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchoolOfLife is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiFive View Post
it became like few times a year thingy
People always seem to think that marriage means more sex but that cn'e be furthest from the truth instead
Old 02-05-2023, 01:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 396 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1320 / Power: 14
naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SchoolOfLife View Post
People always seem to think that marriage means more sex but that cn'e be furthest from the truth instead
somehow you only now when you reach the shore
and more than often it's too late ! wahahahaha
but of anyone marry for SEX, then i guess he deserve it
Old 25-05-2023, 09:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SchoolOfLife View Post
It is very telling on the position you take her on that night. If its from the rear and blasting everything all inside deep and hard, that's means you are just for the sex.

if its nice and slow from the top or her riding you like a pony till you blow everything out, then that's love!

Well if its hard from the front and with her legs up in the air and you hammering her deep deep inside .. that's really give her a damn good one for the road!

enjoy!
Old 30-05-2023, 05:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 15
entering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by tito View Post
sibei lihai sia you jin power
I didn't mention that my this FB was also engaged to another guy but she never let him CIP. But I didn't know so I came in her a few times without telling her and she was fucking mad each time. Eventually, she got pregnant but she told me because she let her boyfriend cum inside her after I cum, so that he won't suspect anything.

I didn't see her after she got pregnant and married. She told me not to find her and also changed number. So lost contact.

Till today I'm not sure if I've another kid somewhere.
Old 30-05-2023, 07:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1888 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by entering View Post
I didn't mention that my this FB was also engaged to another guy but she never let him CIP. But I didn't know so I came in her a few times without telling her and she was fucking mad each time. Eventually, she got pregnant but she told me because she let her boyfriend cum inside her after I cum, so that he won't suspect anything.

I didn't see her after she got pregnant and married. She told me not to find her and also changed number. So lost contact.

Till today I'm not sure if I've another kid somewhere.
That's sad...the worst thing that can happen when a relationship breaks down esp after having sex, is for the other party to change number to ensure they r not findable anymore after that

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 30-05-2023 at 10:04 AM.
Old 31-05-2023, 03:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 425 / Power: 13
10019999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better10019999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better10019999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better10019999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better10019999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Virgin anal sex on wedding night? At least something new to try on the very special night.
Old 31-05-2023, 05:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
devamona deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I'm not married yet and it's hard for me to imagine my wedding night. I've heard many stories that no one has sex after the wedding because the bride and groom are usually too tired.
Old 31-05-2023, 08:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5491 / Power: 10
Continental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by devamona View Post
I'm not married yet and it's hard for me to imagine my wedding night. I've heard many stories that no one has sex after the wedding because the bride and groom are usually too tired.
Quite true for those couples who have a lot of things to do during the day with little help from others

( Click to show/hide )
Not active in points exchange. IOU 2nd round :- ejectjoy, Steventan, Clouboutin, SK3636, kopigaogao, hamsapkwai, essinine, simplyunperfect, powerkid, Smoky7, twin towers, HC NEWBIRD, passerbyer...To return faster, PM me your latest post
Old 31-05-2023, 02:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Continental View Post
Quite true for those couples who have a lot of things to do during the day with little help from others
The groom is tired from the long day while drunk from the toasts from many tables. 2nd day morning before checkout is ok for sex though

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1