The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 30-05-2023, 06:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold
Re: L18H32 - Cat 100 thai (ex 1811) (Updated)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjastar View Post
went over the other day to find g88.
but she straight give attitude say dont want to work anymore.
anyone knows what happen?
I used to keep visiting her before the PRCs re-open in GL and even when Cat200 re-opened cuz her service and attitude was better. But I find that she changed since about end last year so I went somewhere else.

She get tired easily even as the 1st visitor for the day. I usually take 2x sessions cuz the usual in BKK is 90 min, but now she can't take 80 min. She will ask whether want to change lady after awhile when time passed like about 60 min.

Maybe she got too many visitors even at Cat100, almost no rest after each time. Can't take it anymore.
Old 30-05-2023, 02:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 612 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61568 / Power: 32
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
went over the other day to find g88.
but she straight give attitude say dont want to work anymore.
anyone knows what happen?
girl moody is normal la, geylang houses are a hell hole to stay in, everyday get fucked by strangers, it's terrible for mental health. go easy on her. some thai houses bosses also not the easiest to work with.
Old 30-05-2023, 09:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1878 / Power: 15
diabloshook has a brilliant futurediabloshook has a brilliant futurediabloshook has a brilliant futurediabloshook has a brilliant futurediabloshook has a brilliant futurediabloshook has a brilliant futurediabloshook has a brilliant futurediabloshook has a brilliant futurediabloshook has a brilliant futurediabloshook has a brilliant futurediabloshook has a brilliant future

if i recall G88 is leaving our shores very soon though I never tried her before. Heard from someone else
Old 30-05-2023, 09:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -13 / Power: 0
freshpop is stuck in moderation for some time to come

She been wanting to go home since January.... Should be going back sometime in June.
Old 31-05-2023, 01:44 AM
Samster

lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalimahYakult View Post
girl moody is normal la, geylang houses are a hell hole to stay in, everyday get fucked by strangers, it's terrible for mental health. go easy on her. some thai houses bosses also not the easiest to work with.
I take long duration with the girl is not to go at her all the way lol. I can go non-stop for 2hrs, but I know it feels terrible to get fucked all the time, so I want her to rest more from previous customer then start later. Can start by doing simple things like cuddling, kissing etc that don't use energy. I always treat them good and hope they treat me good too.

So, I've always let G88 (or other girls) rest first before starting, but sometimes even be the 1st customer, she already tired out, some more it starts at 2pm. I'm not complaining about her service. It is still good, she still put in the effort for everything, but it just don't feel as good.
Old 01-06-2023, 04:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1179 / Power: 15
ninjastar has much to be proud ofninjastar has much to be proud ofninjastar has much to be proud ofninjastar has much to be proud ofninjastar has much to be proud ofninjastar has much to be proud ofninjastar has much to be proud ofninjastar has much to be proud ofninjastar has much to be proud of

Quote:
went over again few days back. she blacklisted me dont want to service me. ask okt he also say dunno why no feedback also. do so many times liao suddenly dont want to do anymore. weird leh.
Old 01-06-2023, 07:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 612 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61568 / Power: 32
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
went over again few days back. she blacklisted me dont want to service me. ask okt he also say dunno why no feedback also. do so many times liao suddenly dont want to do anymore. weird leh.
huh can blacklist one ah? i've seen it in prc house, nv see in thai house unless the really big issue.. hmm she must be really very down at the moment..
Old 02-06-2023, 12:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
Maybe I also kena blacklisted cuz I take her for 2x/3x sessions lol ... Doesn't matter, cuz 3x session here is $300, almost the same as some PRC houses for the same duration already.
Old 02-06-2023, 07:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
huh can blacklist one ah? i've seen it in prc house, nv see in thai house unless the really big issue.. hmm she must be really very down at the moment..
yes... any girl has the right to refuse to serve any one customer...
Old 02-06-2023, 07:57 AM
Samster

GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
seems quite a few girls that i know here all also dun stay for long term

but one of the reason the girl told me is just tired but how true this is we will never know
Old 30-06-2023, 10:16 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Mistgunft deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone know if G88 is still working ?
Old 30-06-2023, 03:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 5
ShaneTan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistgunft View Post
Anyone know if G88 is still working ?
she left already
Old 30-06-2023, 04:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2852 / Power: 10
goodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
seems quite a few girls that i know here all also dun stay for long term

but one of the reason the girl told me is just tired but how true this is we will never know
Their business likely not good. That maybe why the girls did not stay long

$100 for 40 mins versus $60 for 25 mins

Difference of girls compared to Ang Pai of some popular house eg 2038 and 1644 is not signiciant

Has stopped visiting this house but will do so again one day if $60 one standard drops.

So far I can find Thai and Viet $60 girls i like.. some tight, young and chio too (to me)
Old 30-06-2023, 04:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodnick View Post
Their business likely not good. That maybe why the girls did not stay long

$100 for 40 mins versus $60 for 25 mins

Difference of girls compared to Ang Pai of some popular house eg 2038 and 1644 is not signiciant

Has stopped visiting this house but will do so again one day if $60 one standard drops.

So far I can find Thai and Viet $60 girls i like.. some tight, young and chio too (to me)
most of the girls here too sop already
some other houses better value for money
the pro is most of the time the girls here are legit younger
Old 30-06-2023, 04:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2852 / Power: 10
goodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
most of the girls here too sop already
some other houses better value for money
the pro is most of the time the girls here are legit younger
Agree. I used to visit this cat 80 house very often before covid-19 because I cannot find any cat 50 my taste

Their girls then and now legal age are generally very much younger. that is why more expensive

Nowadays I can find cat $60 Thai and Viet that suit my taste. So I chiong this category for now
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1