The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-05-2023, 04:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8255 / Power: 11
SirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jokes for Relaxing.. [new thread]

Thank you for sharing nice jokes.

Point exchange with Min 5 pts.

Old 12-05-2023, 04:25 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 28
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

__________________`

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 15-05-2023, 09:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9583 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

A little boy got on the bus, sat next to a man reading a book, and noticed he had his collar backwards. The little boy asked why he wore his collar backwards.

The man, who was a priest, said, 'I am a Father'

The little boy replied, 'My Daddy is also a father, but he doesn't wear his collar like that'

The priest looked up from his book and answered, "I am the Father of many!

The boy said, "My Dad has 4 boys, 4 girls and two grandchildren and he doesn't wear his collar that way!'

The priest, getting impatient, said. 'I am the Father of hundreds, and went back to reading his book.

The little boy sat quietly thinking for a while, then leaned over and said, "Maybe you should wear a condom, and put your pants on backwards instead of your collar.

Old 16-05-2023, 04:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8255 / Power: 11
SirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyelook View Post
A little boy got on the bus, sat next to a man reading a book, and noticed he had his collar backwards. The little boy asked why he wore his collar backwards.

The man, who was a priest, said, 'I am a Father'

The little boy replied, 'My Daddy is also a father, but he doesn't wear his collar like that'

The priest looked up from his book and answered, "I am the Father of many!

The boy said, "My Dad has 4 boys, 4 girls and two grandchildren and he doesn't wear his collar that way!'

The priest, getting impatient, said. 'I am the Father of hundreds, and went back to reading his book.

The little boy sat quietly thinking for a while, then leaned over and said, "Maybe you should wear a condom, and put your pants on backwards instead of your collar.

haha. Thanks for nice jokes.

Point exchange with Min 5 pts.

Old 17-05-2023, 08:10 PM
Samster

dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

laughter bumps...
Old 18-05-2023, 09:12 PM
Samster

A man returned from work one night and heads straight to the bedroom and started making love to his wife.

When done, he went to the kitchen and got some cold water only to find his wife there, also looking for something in the fridge.

He asked his wife how did she get to the kitchen so quickly when they had just finished making love.

His wife screamed: "WHAT.....WHAT LOVE?!!! That was my sister in the bedroom, she was tired when she arrived so I let her sleep in our room."

Pissed off, she ran to her sister and asked her why didn't she say anything when her husband was making love to her.

Sister replied: "You know that your husband and I are not on talking terms !" 😂
Old 19-05-2023, 06:01 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 28
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
( Click to show/hide )
A man returned from work one night and heads straight to the bedroom and started making love to his wife.

When done, he went to the kitchen and got some cold water only to find his wife there, also looking for something in the fridge.

He asked his wife how did she get to the kitchen so quickly when they had just finished making love.

His wife screamed: "WHAT.....WHAT LOVE?!!! That was my sister in the bedroom, she was tired when she arrived so I let her sleep in our room."

Pissed off, she ran to her sister and asked her why didn't she say anything when her husband was making love to her.

Sister replied: "You know that your husband and I are not on talking terms !" 😂
Bro, where to find this type

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 19-05-2023, 02:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2470 / Power: 16
sg_dude has a reputation beyond reputesg_dude has a reputation beyond reputesg_dude has a reputation beyond reputesg_dude has a reputation beyond reputesg_dude has a reputation beyond reputesg_dude has a reputation beyond reputesg_dude has a reputation beyond reputesg_dude has a reputation beyond reputesg_dude has a reputation beyond reputesg_dude has a reputation beyond reputesg_dude has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah rat View Post
Returned an earlier up. Thanks bro
Please PM me after you have upped my points, so that I am able to track parties. Apologies to those who do not pm me, as I might miss out returning. Will gladly return the favor asap when possible. (6 points and above only. Thanks bros).
Old 20-05-2023, 01:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 20-05-2023, 03:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9874 / Power: 18
Orange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Nice one bro!
Old 20-05-2023, 04:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah rat View Post
i also still finding lah, ahrat...

laughter bumps...
Old 21-05-2023, 12:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 360 / Power: 8
RyomaEchizen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRyomaEchizen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRyomaEchizen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRyomaEchizen is a living Saint! - you won't find better

nice jokes
Old 28-05-2023, 07:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3033 / Power: 5
emotions has a reputation beyond reputeemotions has a reputation beyond reputeemotions has a reputation beyond reputeemotions has a reputation beyond reputeemotions has a reputation beyond reputeemotions has a reputation beyond reputeemotions has a reputation beyond reputeemotions has a reputation beyond reputeemotions has a reputation beyond reputeemotions has a reputation beyond reputeemotions has a reputation beyond repute

https://vt.tiktok.com/ZSL87bEyn/

Creatve
Old 28-05-2023, 08:39 PM
Samster

" To Be 26 Again! "😋

A man in his late 50s was sitting on the edge of the bed, watching his wife, who was looking at herself in the mirror.

Since her birthday was not far off he asked her what she'd like to have for her birthday.

'I'd like to be 26 again', she replied, still looking in the mirror ..

On her birthday morning, he rose early, made her a nice big cup of coffee & then took her to Adventure World theme park on a bike.

What a day!

He put her on every ride in the park; the Death Slide, the Wall of Fear, the Screaming Roller Coaster, everything....

5 hours later they staggered out of the theme park. Her head was reeling & her stomach felt upside down.

He then took her to the most exotic restaurant where they ate and danced like never before. Then it was off to a movie, popcorn, a soda, & her favorite chocolate. What a fabulous adventure!

Finally she wobbled home with her husband & collapsed into d sofa exhausted.

He looked at his wife with a big smile & lovingly asked, "Well Dear, what was it like being 26 again?"

Her eyes slowly opened & her expression suddenly changed.

'I meant my waist size, u idiot !!!"

Moral: No matter how attentively u listen to a woman, u are still gonna get it wrong
Old 29-05-2023, 08:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
signo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1