The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-10-2012, 08:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 15
devilzQQ is one of the Best!devilzQQ is one of the Best!devilzQQ is one of the Best!
Re: Amy: kampong girl to be exploited

Hope TS update both soon!
Old 12-10-2012, 09:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
79windows deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is the story going to unfold soon? Will Amy become her soon-to-be boss kept girl?
Old 12-10-2012, 10:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2033 / Power: 14
ReelSchnick has a reputation beyond reputeReelSchnick has a reputation beyond reputeReelSchnick has a reputation beyond reputeReelSchnick has a reputation beyond reputeReelSchnick has a reputation beyond reputeReelSchnick has a reputation beyond reputeReelSchnick has a reputation beyond reputeReelSchnick has a reputation beyond reputeReelSchnick has a reputation beyond reputeReelSchnick has a reputation beyond reputeReelSchnick has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting story. supportting this thread .
Old 12-10-2012, 10:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
man-on-fire deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

well written story bro support support
Old 12-10-2012, 11:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
takashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant future

Excellent story, please continue , can't wait!
Old 12-10-2012, 11:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7245 / Power: 19
DarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond repute

good story..pitching tent

Upped on 1st August: szczesny

Pending Uplist 2nd round exchange: Swagelock, justl00king, grey82, loneyheart, kyc2110, songest, wally888, joker88, Rasta Marley
Old 13-10-2012, 12:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 21
HANDFUL is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHANDFUL is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHANDFUL is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Looking Good...

grab a seat n coke.....
Old 13-10-2012, 03:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 15
bonnie1 is a glorious beacon of lightbonnie1 is a glorious beacon of lightbonnie1 is a glorious beacon of lightbonnie1 is a glorious beacon of lightbonnie1 is a glorious beacon of lightbonnie1 is a glorious beacon of light

Teck Phuat arrived at Amy's house 15 mins earlier. He called out her name 3 times before he hears thumping footsteps rushing towards the door.

"Way you so fast, I am still in the shower"Amy said.

Teck Phuat's jaw almost dropped as there, right in front of him, is Amy wrapped in nothing but a white towel. The towel was wrapped tightly round her boobs, highlighting how big it was.

Teck Phuat played it cool and asked Amy," can I come in first?"

"Oh ya sorry. Please come in." Amy said. "I'll continue washing my hair and I will come out in a while. Please make yourself comfortable"

Heh. Sure. "I'll make myself comfortable"

With that Amy went back in to the shower and Teck Phuat wasted no time in scanning the living room.

The house was neat and there were many photos of Mrs Lee and Amy, taken when Amy was growing up. From the pictures, Teck Phuat noticed the mother and daughter's blossoming boobs under the clothes that they wore.

"Way the mother also not bad SIA! Also tua neh neh! My type!" He exclaimed.

Teck Phuat began to hatch another plan as he sat on sofa. Soon after, Mrs Lee came back and was somewhat surprised to see Teck Phuat sitting in the living room. As she went to the market, she was sweating a bit and her sweat made the top sticky and outline her curvaceous figure.

As she proceeded to put down her groceries, Teck Phuat was treated to a full view of those melons right before his eyes!

"You must be Mr Lim from Singapore. Thank you for taking my daughter in. I know she has know experience."

"Please just call me Ah Huat. You don't have to worry about her, I will treat her like she's my own daughter." He said, switching his style to appear very concerned and helpful.

"Mummy, you're back! I'm going to get change and we have to leave earlier coz Mr Lim had to rush back Singapore" Amy suddenly said, still wrapped in her towel.

"Eh what now? Oh dear.." Mrs lee said, totally caught offguard.

"Ya. But if she wants to stay, she will have to come Singapore another day. More costly."

"It's ok mummy, I'll just get changed first" Amy said.

"Amy, have you prepared the clothes like what I told you?" Teck Phuat said.

"Ya, but unfortunately I only have 3 white shirts to wear." These are 3 old white shirts that Amy has not worn since 2 years back and they are definitely too tight for her now. But what choice does she have?

" hmm ok. Guess we will have to get you new ones in Singapore." Teck Phuat as he examined the shirts and skirts being presented to him.

"Hmmm, her skirts are too conservative. Need to change that. Her tops are ok, looks tight and small for her. Perfect." Teck Phuat smiled

Going back outside, Teck Phuat continued talking to Mrs Lee, whom by now has been totally bought in by Teck phuat's sweet words. She felt very much comfortable talking to him.

It has been a long time since Mrs Lee last spoke with a man so comfortably and in her own house. A feeling rise in her and she longed for that human touch once again.

Mrs Lee then stood up but somehow sprained a shoulder muscle. "Ow ow ow ow".

"Eh what happened? Aiyo, let me massage you shoulder before it be ones more painful." Teck Phuat seized the opportunity and position himself at the back of Mrs Lee.

"Oh thank you... Ow ow... That's good..."

From where he was standing, Teck Phuat had a perfect view of the deep longkang in Mrs Lee's top. "Wah so big ah"

He massaged her more vigorously, making her boobs bounced and jiggle abit.

"Mrs lee, can you raise your right hand?" She did so obligingly. Just then, Teck Phuat started massaging her right side under her armpit dangerously close to her breast.

"Eh what are you doing?!?" She exclaimed

"Don't worry. This muscled here is connected to your shoulder muscle. Massage there then must massage here one."

"You sure? Oh ok..."

Teck Phuat reassured her many times as he continued to slowly knead her right breast. Mrs lee felt his hands moving in closer and closer to her boobs, but she didn't know whether to stop or just the fingers roam and caressed her further. For once in a long while, she felt good..

" I'm ready!" Amy exclaimed

"Huh! Oh. Walau. Ok. Lets go" Teck Phuat said, obviously irritated that he had been cut off in his momentum.

"Take your bags and put inside my car" he said.

Mrs lee and Amy hugged each other, said their goodbyes and cried as Amy walked towards the car.

Mrs lee called out to Teck Phuat and said "take care of her ok?"

"Sure I will take care of both of you" he said sinisterly.

With that the car drove off. Teck Phuat's mind began to work like clockwork as to how to start violating this innocent girl.
Old 13-10-2012, 07:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3073 / Power: 21
cavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond repute

Cavemanng up ur points
Old 13-10-2012, 12:41 PM
Samster

bonnie1 is a glorious beacon of lightbonnie1 is a glorious beacon of lightbonnie1 is a glorious beacon of lightbonnie1 is a glorious beacon of lightbonnie1 is a glorious beacon of lightbonnie1 is a glorious beacon of light

"You must work hard hor. Singapore very fast paced. If people ask you to do things, you must follow. If not ah, my company will lose money. Then no money how to give you bonus and everything?" Teck Phuat said, throughout the journey.

"Yes Mr Lim." Amy nodded her head.

"Aiya don't call me Mr Lim. You call our customers Mr. You call me Boss can dy."

"Later we reach Singapore, I will have to go straight to my meeting. So you come and just follow me to the office. I will introduce the other staff to you."

Abit about Lim Teck Phuat. He is a beer bellied man, starting to bald at his head and had a huge fetish for women with big boobs. Teck Phuat runs a small logistic business with a crew of just 6 workers and 1 admin lady, Jenny, who is reaching 60 years in 3 years time.

His General Manager is his mate from NS, Jamal, who also like him, is another lecherous bastard. Both are not married, and Jamal has a particular liking for butt, which Amy has a very perky one.

Jamal also helps to run the operations and liaises with 5 other Banglas in moving items. Their main supervisor, Ravi, is a strong man, and like Teck Phuat, has a beer belly due to him spending time with his Boss on regular drinking sessions over the weekends.

"Hello, Jamal ah. Eh Ah Phuat here. I'm heading back to Singapore. LAter I need you to take care of this new recruit i got. Lu mesti hapi punya (you sure will be happy one). Hahah.."

Amy obviously didnt understand very much about the last part, as her command of Malay is not that good at all.

Reaching a rest area along the highway, Amy excused herself to go to the toilet. Teck Phuat filled up the petrol tank and decided to put one of his actions to play.

He opened the car bonnet and looked for the wiring for the air-con. With a quick snapped, he yanked the wire to connect to the air-con such that only hot air can be blown.

"Any problems Boss?" Amy said.

"Nah, no problem. You done? We have to head back". He said.

"yes sure, let's go."

In the car, Amy began to perspire, due to the lack of cold air.

"Aiya, the aircon spoiled again ah?" Teck Phuat said. "you ok anot Amy?"

"Abit hot ah. Can I bring down the window?"

"Eh cannot! The highway alot of dirt and will my car inside. Cannot open the window. Aiya, still got air right? Nah, I give you more." Teck Phuat said as he shifted his aircon side to face Amy.

"Thank you boss, you're so kind"

Heh.

"It would be cooler if you take out your top button. The easier to cool down."

Amy was stunned. "But.. but.."

"It's true lah, see, like this." Teck Phuat removed his own button, revealing abit of his singlet that he wore inside.

"So much cooler already. Go on, try."

Amy still hesitated.

"Remember what I said, people tell you to do, must do hor"

"ok.." Amy said as he removed her top button.

"feeling cooler?"

"Yah, actually it does feel cooler."

Teck Phuat smiled wider. "Thats why must trust me."

'Yes Boss!"

"You can also remove the seat belt, it is constricting you. That's why you're feeling hot." He said further.

"ok boss!" With that Amy removed her seat belt, only to expose her cleavage to the gleaming eyes of Teck Phuat.

Wah really big neh neh ah this one! Even though it's only 1 button removed, the 2nd button, which was in between Amy's breasts, looks to be bursting out.

Throughout the journey, Teck Phuat kept telling Amy more about Singapore, how to behave and to always do what people say. This continuous psychoing made Amy excited and yet determined to work hard.

4 hours into the journey, Amy fell asleep, despite feeling the heat. As she sleep, she kept fidgeting until at one point, the 2nd button popped open, and dropped to Teck Phuat side of the seat.

"WoW! Her neh so powerful until button burst?" This is getting better for Teck Phuat. Looking over, Amy's huge bosom was in full view as she lay asleep.

Teck Phuat drove slower and took out his mobile phone to take some shots of her exposed breasts. After taking more than 10 shots, he took a video sample showing he breasts jiggling whenever the car hit a bump or a dent in the road.

"Wah swee lah. Confirm Kamal and Ravi will like this." He said as he started to send both his GM and Supervisor the photos.

"Hope you guys like this one. Heh heh heh." was the text that accompanied the photos.

A minute later, both Ravi and Jamal started bombarding the chat group with questions of authenticity.

'Sure anot!?' 'Dont bluff lah, this one internet photo."

'Ok ok, still dont believe?' as Teck Phuat sent a clip of the jiggling boobs.

"WAHLAO! Big Neh Neh!" Jamal replied

"Wah Ah Phuat, you really hosei ah"

"Guys guys, calm down, we need to plan on this together."

"ok, how to?" Jamal replied

"later i meet you all then I tell you. Also, go cancel the meeting I'm supposed to have with ABC Logs. Tell him i got something urgent to attend to. hehh heh"

"Yess boss!!" Both replied.

At that moment, Amy was startled and woke up with a gasp after discovering that her button had come undone. She quickly grabbed for her bag to cover her exposed breasts.

"How was your sleep? Good anot? We're reaching Singapore soon. 1 more hour reaching customs" Teck Phuat.

"Oh ok." Amy said, still clutching her bag.

Soon, both passed the Customs and Teck Phuat headed straight towards Mandai Industrial Park. Teck Phuat's company was located at the corner of the row, ensuring a dark passage that leads to a slightly gloomy office.

At the office, Jenny, Jamal and Ravi were all in, while all the other workers were out. It was 5.30pm and Jenny was starting to pack up. Jamal and Ravi was looking forward to meeting their boss, and more importantly, meeting Amy.

"Eh come back already ah?" Jamal asked.

"Yah. Anyway, this is our new colleague, Amy, and she will report to me directly as a PA. Amy, this is Jamal, our GM, Ravi our Supervisor and Jenny, our accounts and HR."

"Hello everyone. Nice to meet you." AMy said politely, bowing her head. Jamal and Ravi instantly saw the missing button and the slight deep cleavage in between. Both sets of eyes opened.

"ok ok. Jamal, RAvi, go to the meeting room. We got plenty to discuss." Jenny, i want you to help Amy feel comfortable and settle all the paper work hor before you go back."

Jenny grumbled slightly and started looking for the application forms.

"Amy i want you to fill up the form and then you just wait for me until I finished the meeting."

"Yes boss" Amy nodded.

With that, Teck Phuat entered the meeting room.

Amy tried to make small talk with Jenny but to no avail. She just wants to leave asap.

Jenny did the basic admin work for her and at 6pm cun cun, she packed her bag and left the office. Amy was now all alone.

She began to look around the office, and calming herself down after a long and tiring journey.

10 mins later, the group of Bangla workers came back to the office, chatting loudly until they saw Amy, sitting there, all alone.

One by one, they scanned Amy's body up and down and looked at her with dirty eyes.

They started to mumble amongst themselves in a language Amy couldnt understand but from the way they looked at her, it made her feel uncomfortable.

Very uncomfortable.

One of the workers, Anand, took to Amy with full of instant lust. His dick slowly erected and was pressing hard on his pants, forming a huge bulge. Amy could see the bulge and looked away towards the floor. Anand had not had sex for more than 6 months now and clearly, he couldnt control his urges when he saw Amy. Busty Amy.

"Oi, what are you all doing? GO back go back...." Ravi came out of the room and chased his workers away. The workers grumbled and soon left the office back to their dormitories. That night, Anand would head out to find a release for his urges.

"Ok boss, see you tomorrow." Jamal said as he waved goodbye to Amy and left.

"Amy, let's go. We need to get you somewhere to stay."

With that, Teck Phuat locked the office and walked with Amy to his car. He drove off and headed straight to Balestier, to check her in to one of the budget hotels there.
Old 13-10-2012, 12:42 PM
Samster

After checking in, Teck Phuat went up with Amy and the first order of the day is to check her clothes.

"Amy, open your bag and let's see what you have brought. Its important for the new staff to follow our company attire"

"I dont have that many white tops and skirts." Amy said as she started displaying her 3 other tops and skirts.

"hmm ok, I need you to try it on to see if it's ok by our company's standards."

"You mean change now?" Amy asked

"Ya lah, changed now. If not, we still go time to go shopping for you. Quick go change into this one first." Teck Phaut said, pointing to the tightest white shirt.

"ok." amy said as she went to the toilet.

She came out later and said, "this is abit tight".

TEck Phuat had an erection said those words, and he replied saying, "no this is good enough for the company". He noticed how the 2nd button was tightly stretched and there is a gaping hole that gives viewers a peek into her bosom.

"But need some alteration" Teck Phuat said as he snapped open the top button, and throwing it aside.

"gasped" Amy was shocked.

"This is how you should wear to office tomorrow. I got a client coming in and I want you to wear this to show our professionalism." Teck Phuat said. He noticed that the shirt's cutting made her breast appears round and full. Sure to delight any customers.

"ok. now change to this one." He ordered, pointing to another white top.

The second top was slightly sheer and after Amy appeared from the toilet, Teck Phuat eyes opened wide again, as he noticed the baby blue bra that Amy had put on.

"Hmmm this is ok, by your bra inside is blue and cannot go with the company's colours. Can you remove it so that it's not so distracting?" Teck Phuat said, sounding angrily.

"But but.."

'What did i say? You must learn how to take orders right? Now go and change out. We got not much time until the shops closed." Teck Phuat said.

Amy went back to the toilet and slowly removed her bra. Her nipples felt sensitive as they touched the light satin cloth of her white sheered top. She quickly buttoned and went out again.

Teck Phuat watched in glee as Amy stepped out. Clearly, through her top, Amy's pinkish nipples were protruding and seemed obvious in sight.

Teck Phuat clapped his hands at how round and firm Amy's boobs were and quietly exclaimed how this is so much better than winning toto.

"Yah, this is much better". He said as he whipped out his phone and started snapping more photos.

"eh dont take photos.." Amy said.

"Dont worry, this is just for me to keep a sample of how our future workers should wear. I wont pass around to anyone one"

"you promise ah boss." Amy, said, being close to tears.

"but i cannot let you wear like that in office. You need to wear something light coloured inside."

"Come lets go shopping at Mustafa Centre nearby for matching bras, tops and skirts. Your skirts ah, aiyo, so obiang. Then after that we go for dinner."

Amy agreed. Feeling slightly happy as she will be going to shop for clothes (which she hasnt done for a long time) as well as dinner as she was starting to feel hungry...

Meanwhile, Teck Phuat sent over the photos to both Jamal and Ravi...

"Buay Tahan ah!!!" Jamal said

"Heh heh.. more to come my brudders..."
Old 13-10-2012, 01:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 963 / Power: 20
IwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to behold

Pitching tent here.....sounds like a good show

How I saw my mom had sex: https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=49860
Old 13-10-2012, 01:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 21
HANDFUL is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHANDFUL is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHANDFUL is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Next camper here !!
Old 13-10-2012, 01:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by IwantbustyKim View Post
Pitching tent here.....sounds like a good show

Wah, brudder Iwantbustykim reading my thread. I feel very honoured.

I'm a big fan of your mom series and your onsen one (hope you can continue that one.)

Please send me the photos of your mom ah!

Kumsia
Old 13-10-2012, 02:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15663 / Power: 19
Steventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond repute

Bonnie,we want more. Very sexiting.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1