The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-10-2012, 02:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 15
bonnie1 is a glorious beacon of lightbonnie1 is a glorious beacon of lightbonnie1 is a glorious beacon of lightbonnie1 is a glorious beacon of lightbonnie1 is a glorious beacon of lightbonnie1 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Amy: kampong girl to be exploited

Teck Phuat took a turn and didn't go to Mustafa Centre, but instead, went to one of those lapsap clothing shops along Joo Chiat near the pubs. The kind of shops that would sell all the skimpy clothes to hostess and what not. He went to a particular one where he knows the lady boss.

"Ah Ti ah, hosei bo!?" Teck Phuat shouted as he entered the shop.

"Ah Phuat ah. Long time never see you.." Ah Ti said.

"This is Amy, my new PA, I need to get her some clothes to wear to work but all other shops closed already." He said as he gave a wink to Ah Ti.

Ah Ti knows exactly what he was playing at and quickly played her role.

"OH!!! Sure sure... Come let me show you my collection" She said. "What do you want to look at first?"

"Skirts? Coz I need to wear skirt to Boss office" Amy said.

"Sure sure, here are all the skirt collection."

Amy can't believed her eyes at all the multicoloured skirts that were on display and began rummaging through the collection.

Teck Phuat pulled Ah Ti aside, whispered something in her ears and then said out loudly, "Amy, you just take your time and choose the clothes and skirts. Ah Ti here will help you. I'm going to the toilet." As he disappeared to the back of the counter.

Not knowing to Amy, Teck Phuat went to a secret door that let to a room with a full 2-way mirror that faces the changing room. The room wasnt big, but enough to have a chair, a counter for a tissue box and a waste paper bin for 'used' tissues. Teck Phuat set up his iphone and waited for the action to start. An action that he had mentioned to his long time lady friend, Ah Ti.

Outside, Ah Ti locked the shop door and proceeded to take out an XO shot that she proceeded to pass to Amy.

"Ah girl, drink this, you look so tired. This will make you relaxed."

"Thank you Ah Ti. What is this?" She asked.

"Aiya, just drink, its good for your health"

Amy downed the drink without question and felt the burn down her throat. "Wooh, that was something different. Neer had that before" She thought to herself.

Ah Ti then proceeded to help Amy chose 5 super sexy skirts, short, tight, had a slit at the side. She also chose 3 push up maximizer bras, all lightly coloured, a satin tube and some other revealing tops. Amy felt comfortable with Ah Ti, as she seemed kind and helped to ease her tension from the day.

"Go into that room and change my girl." Ah Ti said pointing to the changing room.

"Yes Ah Ti" Amy said, carrying her clothes. Once she entered the room, Amy was facing a full length mirror and at the side wall, several hooks. Amy felt something was not right about the mirror like as though someone was watchin her, but decided to not think too much about it. She started to examine herself, her face, posing her body before turning around to select which piece to try out first.

Inside, Teck Phuat gleefully took out his now erected brother and pressed the recording button of his iphone.

"This is going to be a show!"

Amy decided to remove her pants that she was wearing and tried on a skirt that outlined her curves. "Not bad" She thought to herself.

"Amy, you ok in there?" Ah Ti asked from outside.

"Ya, I just tried this skirt, not bad i feel"

"Open the door and let me see."

"Ya, not bad, your figure very good. But i think you can try this one" Ah Ti said, taking out a mini skirt and handing over to Amy.

As Amy reached out for the skirt, Ah Ti then quickly proceeded to remove the skirt that she was wearing. She knows Teck Phuat is watching behind the screen, with his cock in hand. She wants to give her good friend a show.

"Eh!" Amy gasped.

"Aiyah, dont worry, now only me and you in the store, I locked the door already. No one will come in. Ah Phuat also cannot see one. Come I help you change" Ah Ti said.

"Ok Ah Ti"

With that, Ah Ti yanked the skirt down exposing Amy's panties to the mirror.
She helped Amy with the mini skirt and began adjusting it high up her waist.

"See, this is the new fashion" Ah Ti said, as she slowly moved her fingers up Amy's legs in the pretext of helping her adjust the skirt. By now, the XO has kicked in and Amy was feeling flushed and slightly aroused. She never had this feeling before.

"Aiyoh, cannot wear this panties lah. you how old already still wear cartoon panties? Take it off and try this g-string."

Amy obliged as she believes that Ah Ti knows best about the current fashion. As she remved her panties, Teck Phuat was stroking his cock more and more, gulping down a can of beer, his look full of sex-craze.

Amy put on the G-string and felt naked with it. She has never tried one before.

"I think your boss would want you to wear this to work. His company policy very strict on dressing one."

Amy just nodded. Ah Ti then took the liberty to pull up the strings such that it applies pressure on Amy's pussy.

"mmmmm"

"There you go, you look nice. Now try this combination of bra and top" She handed out the push up bra and a loose top that showed ample cleavage.

Amy then proceeded to remove her white top and slowly removed her bra (then 2nd time in the night for her). On the other side, Teck Phuat stood up from his chair and was directly facing Amy, his cock now at hard rage mode.

"Wah, you're so fortunate to have a big neh neh! Other girls sure jealous of you one" Ah Ti exclaimed. She then grabbed Amy's boobs and began playing with her pink and now erected nipples.

"mmm yes Ah Ti. But I dont like it so big" Amy said.

"Eh why, big is good. You must thank your lucky stars that you are big." She kept fondling Amy's boobs. Amy was enjoying the fondling that she's getting and felt good. Her eyes closed and Ah Ti realised this.

"Ok, now try the bra and the top." She did so and in an instance, Amy had looked like the top Hostess in Singapore. The bra has pushed her 19 yo breasts up and the light coloured top show all of her cleavage. Teck Phuat stroke harder at this sight.

"Ya ya, you are so pretty in this!" Ah Ti said.

"Thank you Ah Ti. Ah Ti, I'm not feeling so good. I feel my body is heating up."

'You're not heating up, you're just turning horny just looking at how sexy you can be" Ah Ti thought to herself.

"Oh dear, you better take out your clothes my girl. Put on the satin tube instead"

Amy did so, removing her top, bra and miniskirt. She then put on the satin tube, which allowed her nipples to protrude out. "Here, drink more of this (XO). Helps you cool down faster."

Amy drank and of course, felt alot more flushed. Her head was spinning slightly, but still not so bad. She began to rub her body instinctively due to the heat.

Ah Ti seized this moment to instruct her sit on the floor, facing the mirror.

"Girl ah, if you still feel hot, there's a way that you can let it all out. You want to know this technique that I learnt?" She said.

'yes Ah Ti, please tell me. I'me feeling hot right now." AMy said

"Ok, first you must spread your legs and place your left fingers there" Ah Ti said, pointing to Amy's pussy.

"Then your right hand, you can must place it on your nipples and pinch it slowly."

"This is allow the heat from your body to escape" Ah Ti grinned.

Amy followed her instructions all the while keeping her eyes closed. She felt this new rush of ecstasy when she did so.

"Now, move your fingers in a circle motion or up and down motion. Your right fingers, continue to squeeze your nipples. I will leave you to it until you feel better, then you come out ok?"

Amy kept silent as she was busy trying this new technique to lower her body heat. Her fingers started to move by themselves as Amy became more and more relaxed.

"Mmmph.. mmpph... mmmmmph"

Teck Phuat, behind the mirror was stroking his cock hard right as he is looking at his new PA, masturbating herself for the first time in her life.

Amy squeezed her nipples harder and stroke her pussy, which has now became very wet. She felt herself cumming, but didnt know what it was. She continued to speed up her fingerwork and finally...

"Ahhh...." Amy cummed for the very first time, squirting some juices on the floor of the changing room. Behind the mirror, Teck Phuat has paced himself and ejaculated straight onto the mirror, where Amy's breast were. He cummed alot too as he hasnt been 'servicing' himself for quite some time already. He then proceeded to clean the cum-stain, stopped the recording and dressed himself up.

Ah Ti, outside the room, smiled and knew that Amy had cummed. The door then opened, and Amy was looking dazed. She had dressed up in the her pants and white top as she held on to the bunch of clothes. She wore the G-string as she was scared about telling Ah Ti that she had soiled it.

"How are you feeling my dear?"

"Hmm, better Ah Ti, thank you for teaching me. Now i feel abit tired and want to sleep." She said as she let out a yawn.

"Is everything ok?" Teck Phuat stormed out from the back of the counter. "Wah my stomach ache very bad. Lao sai like siao"

"Amy, you chose the clothes already?" He asked.

"Ya she did already. Total is $100." Ah Ti said.

"Wah so expensive ah? Aiyah ok lah ok lah." I want to go back dy. Tomorrow morning early meeting" Teck Phuat said, handing out the cash and a smile to Ah Ti.

"Come Amy, I send you back to the hotel. Tomorrow, you better wear the white dress that you just bought ok? Must take your photo ID for your pass"

"Ok Boss, thank you for everything."

Teck Phuat cant wait to drop her off to head home to jerk himself off one more time to the video recording.

TBC
Old 13-10-2012, 03:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 963 / Power: 19
IwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonnie1 View Post
Wah, brudder Iwantbustykim reading my thread. I feel very honoured.

I'm a big fan of your mom series and your onsen one (hope you can continue that one.)

Please send me the photos of your mom ah!

Kumsia
Will continue in time. Just quite tiring to write cos now got part-time job and night classes for my degree.

Have emailed u already.

Keep writing siah...super shiok your story

How I saw my mom had sex: https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=49860
Old 13-10-2012, 09:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4752 / Power: 24
FatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Amy: kampong girl to be exploited

wah nice story, faster faster

Old 13-10-2012, 09:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 16
skyline2000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Your stories are good man!
Old 13-10-2012, 10:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Moneycome deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

refreshing is the word
Old 13-10-2012, 10:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Wow everything so power, I also stroke myself please cumtinue

Knowledge is a treasure but practice is the key to it ~ Thomas Fuller.
Old 14-10-2012, 10:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 14
evil_doct is one of the Best!evil_doct is one of the Best!evil_doct is one of the Best!

keep it up
nice story ....
Old 14-10-2012, 01:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
darwin333 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Setting up tent here
Old 14-10-2012, 01:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 15
bonnie1 is a glorious beacon of lightbonnie1 is a glorious beacon of lightbonnie1 is a glorious beacon of lightbonnie1 is a glorious beacon of lightbonnie1 is a glorious beacon of lightbonnie1 is a glorious beacon of light

Back at the hotel, Amy couldn't sleep well as she was thinking about her experience masturbating. She felt good and guilty at the same time but still innocently thought that it was just to release the heatiness inside her.

Morning came and Amy quickly dressed up in the same white outfit, mini skirt and push up bra. She wasnt feeling as comfortable as the night before, but remembering what Teck Phuat said, she put it on, nonetheless as was observing herself in the mirror.

Knock knock "Amy, you ready?" It was Teck Phuat outside the door.

"Yes yes. Coming out now"

Teck Phuat greeted Amy as she saw how sexy Amy was in the outfit. She smiled again and quickly rushed her down to the car.

"Later, you find Jenny to take photo for your ID. You go and learn some admin things from here. After lunch, you follow Jamal for a tour of the operations area. Ravi reported sick today, so i got to cover some of his meetings with the workers. Ok?"

"Ok boss."Amy said, excited and nervous about her first day of work. After a long journey to Mandai, both finally reached and Teck Phuat went over to Jenny to explain to her.

"Ah Jen, later you take photo of Amy for her pass and records. Then you teach her MYOB abit can?"

"huh? Take photo with what?" Jenny replied blurly.

"Haiya, you ah, so slow. Nevermind, Later I ask Jamal to take better. You just teach her MYOB abit." Teck Phuat said, signalling Amy to sit next to Jenny.

He went into the meeting room, where Jamal was waiting.

"Eh boss, how? Yesterday got do anot?" Jamal asked.

"No lah, not so soon lah.. I want her to be our company slut. I want her to explore herself more and more. ANd you are going to help me? Coz I know you sibei hamsap one." Both laughed.

"Later you go give her a tour of the Ops area, then you also help me take photo of her for her Pass." Teck Phuat smiled. "Anything else you want to play with, up to you. But don't poke her ah. Raba raba can, no poke. We need to play with her, more shiok"

"Ok boss! Youre the best lah!!!" Jamal said

"But you want to do anything, make sure got security camera one. Coz I want to see."

"YOu damn pervert nia, for last time until now" Jamal exclaimed.

"Eh, you got your thing, I got mine. Now let's talk work abit..." Both men continued their work discussion.

Outside, Amy was trying to keep pace with Jenny's lessons on MYOB. Clearly, Singapore's pace is much faster than what she had learned in school. She took notes vigorously and asked questions when unaware. Jenny was ticked off a couple of times, commenting, "tsk, so slow lah you.."

Amy just kept quiet everytime and continued to take down notes.

Just then, right about 11am, both men left the meeting room.

"Amy, later i bring you around the ops area eh? Now I'm going to the toilet first." Jamal said.

"Ya, I'm going out now to meet the workers outside. You just enjoy your first day here". Teck Phuat said.

"Sure boss." Amy felt happy as her employer and colleagues are really nice people.

Jamal, was quick in the toilet, but didnt head back to the office. He went to his Ops area to do initial scouting.

He located some of the cameras on the ceiling and made a mental note on where Amy should stand. He also reposition some boxes such that they formed obstacles for Amy to cross or climb etc... Jamal is a wily fella and plans his moves well.

He also transferred some Martell into a plastic mineral water and put it at the entrance of the ops area, for obvious reasons.

"Ok im back. Shall we go to the Ops Area now Amy?" Jamal asked.

"Yes." Amy said as she packed her writing pad and placed it on her work table.

Jamal led Amy to the ops area, asking her questions like her age, got bf anot, what her hobbies are etc etc. Amy answered all obligingly and finally they reached the entrance.

"Here, drink this first. Inside will be a bit stuffy and warm, so you need to drink more first to keep hydrated." Jamal said as he handed the bottle containing Martell mixed with abit of water to Amy.

Amy just obliged and struggled to drink up the entire bottle. But she eventually finished, and said, "Ready!"

Jamal smiled. "bitch, drink so fast, sure high later" he thought to himself.

"Ok careful ah, this place not really spacious coz we got a lot of business. Sometimes need to climb, slide, duck"

1st checkpoint: Documentation Storage area.

"Ok amy, here's the documentation storage area. Client who wants to store their papers can keep here. There's a short ladder there, so now, i want you familiarise yourself with climbing ladders so that you know how to do it properly. Coz if all of us not in office and you need to take some of the documents, you know where to get it." Jamal said.

Amy nodded and proceeded to take the ladder.

'Always 3 points of contact Amy". Jamal instructed.

Amy slowly started her climb. As she started to climb, she can feel her mini skirt riding up further until it was just barely below her butt cheeks. She knows Jamal is below her and getting a full view of her ass, but this is work, so she cant complain.

Jamal was happy at the sight before him. A full, bubble butt 19 year old ass. His cock immediately started to stand but he remained professional throughout.

"Ok, let's see if you can that document over there. The one with the blue file" Jamal pointed.

The blue file was located just slightly out of reach from Amy. She needed to tip toe to try to reach it, but still failed.

"Can or not?" Jamal asked.

"Cannot".

"Ok wait let me help you"

With that, Jamal climbed the narrow stairs and pushed up Amy's butt further to support.

"Now can?" Jamal asked.

Amy was shocked but just continued to try to reach for the file.

Jamal continued to enjoy pushing and touching her butt, occasionally squeezing it, which jolted Amy.

"Yup, go it."

"Good. Now come down and let's move on to the next section" Jamal said.

Round 1 video, checked.

TBC
Old 14-10-2012, 03:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
furrball_22 is Cool - loads of Potential

"clap clap clap...!!" looking forward to round 2
Old 14-10-2012, 04:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6144 / Power: 14
VoltaRedonda has a reputation beyond reputeVoltaRedonda has a reputation beyond reputeVoltaRedonda has a reputation beyond reputeVoltaRedonda has a reputation beyond reputeVoltaRedonda has a reputation beyond reputeVoltaRedonda has a reputation beyond reputeVoltaRedonda has a reputation beyond reputeVoltaRedonda has a reputation beyond reputeVoltaRedonda has a reputation beyond reputeVoltaRedonda has a reputation beyond reputeVoltaRedonda has a reputation beyond repute

Cheers cheers!!!! Thanks for the stories .. Very interesting long story
Old 14-10-2012, 04:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
blacki3licious deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Interesting! Keep it coming!
Old 14-10-2012, 04:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 318 / Power: 13
Brainstorm is one of the Best!Brainstorm is one of the Best!Brainstorm is one of the Best!Brainstorm is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonnie1 View Post
"Ah Jen, later you take photo of Amy for her pass and records. Then you teach her MYOB abit can?"
MYOB = Mind Your Own Business? Or is there a real meaning to MYOB? Lol. Nice story.
Old 14-10-2012, 08:57 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -38 / Power: 0
phatey is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brainstorm View Post
MYOB = Mind Your Own Business? Or is there a real meaning to MYOB? Lol. Nice story.
MYOB is accounting software
Old 14-10-2012, 10:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7245 / Power: 19
DarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond repute

bro up u +5 for a good story..please continue

Upped on 1st August: szczesny

Pending Uplist 2nd round exchange: Swagelock, justl00king, grey82, loneyheart, kyc2110, songest, wally888, joker88, Rasta Marley
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1