The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-10-2012, 09:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
imneubie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Amy: kampong girl to be exploited

hey bro!!! is there a small part of the video to show us?? =x hahaha.. cool story!!! keep it up!
Old 17-10-2012, 11:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
gengen1985 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

try this http://www.9city.me/?fromuid=36297
Old 17-10-2012, 11:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 16
skyline2000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

More more more!
Old 17-10-2012, 04:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4752 / Power: 24
FatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Amy: kampong girl to be exploited

excellent bro, keep it cumming
Old 18-10-2012, 04:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

The going gets more interesting as thr story unfolds

Knowledge is a treasure but practice is the key to it ~ Thomas Fuller.
Old 18-10-2012, 05:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
quickyman is Cool - loads of Potential

Urmmm ... Amy is a retard or the story writer??
Old 20-10-2012, 08:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 963 / Power: 19
IwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by quickyman View Post
Urmmm ... Amy is a retard or the story writer??
No. U then r the retard.

TS

Continue when u can.

How I saw my mom had sex: https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=49860
Old 20-10-2012, 05:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1463 / Power: 16
Max80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud of

TS, do come back fast for more

Loved your CBD slut story and this one as well!!
Old 21-10-2012, 12:29 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
discreetguy555 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story keep it coming
Old 21-10-2012, 11:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 15
bonnie1 is a glorious beacon of lightbonnie1 is a glorious beacon of lightbonnie1 is a glorious beacon of lightbonnie1 is a glorious beacon of lightbonnie1 is a glorious beacon of lightbonnie1 is a glorious beacon of light

Hi all.

Thanks for your support for this story.

I've already penned out the rest of this story in my head. I've thought of how Amy will be used and manipulated by Teck Phuat, Jamal, Ravi, Anand and a couple of the chee ko pek customers for their 'business' pleasures...

Just a quick thought here: Any brothers out there who works at SME/ factory/ industrial places and have met a busty lady that you want to bonk before?

And got any place that hire 19-25 year old chio busty SYT anot?

For the sisters reading this post, if you are working in such places, have you ever feel the workers giving you the 'dirty eyes'?

Share your thoughts and I will develop the story from there....
Old 21-10-2012, 11:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 21
HANDFUL is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHANDFUL is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHANDFUL is a Helpful and Caring Samster

My.....
TS.. Dun tease us.... Go ahead pls
Old 21-10-2012, 11:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Seiyajohn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Walau.
Bro don't "fish" our Yin loh
Old 22-10-2012, 01:34 AM
Samster

bonnie1 is a glorious beacon of lightbonnie1 is a glorious beacon of lightbonnie1 is a glorious beacon of lightbonnie1 is a glorious beacon of lightbonnie1 is a glorious beacon of lightbonnie1 is a glorious beacon of light

2nd day of work and Amy was looking forward to learning more things about her new company. She arrived early, thanks to Ravi, who dropped her off at the office before proceeding to meet his workers.

Amy wore a white, translucent frilly top and a black tube top. Because of her big breasts, the tube actually highlighted her assets, just barely covering the cleavage. The cuttin of the top also further showed her slim waist. She wore a skirt, although not a mini, but had a high slit along her left thigh.

Amy continued learning more accounting stuff when suddenly, at about 10 am, Teck Phuat entered the office with Ah Choon, one of his long time friends and client.

Tan Puay Choon, or Ah Choon, is in his 50s and has been the trading of adult sex toys for the past 10 years, ever since his wife divorced him. He is balding, has a moustache, and is fat horny bastard who frequent the prostitute dens locally and in overseas. Like Teck Phuat, he has a strong fetish for big boobs and would kill someone just so that he can a huge set of neh nehs.

So when Teck Phuat told Ah Choon about Amy and her wonderful assets the night before, he knew he cannot miss this chance.

"Amy, this is Ah Choon, one of oh long term clients. You can call him Tauke Choon. He is also my good friend, so you better treat him nice hor. Anything he wants, must support him." Teck Phuat said.

"Yes boss. Tauke Choon, nice to meet you. My name is Amy" she said obediently.

"Wah! Teck Phuat never bluff me! This girl is damn big lah." Ah Choon thought to himself. Ah Choon can feel his didi slowly rising at the sight of Amy's tits.

He didn't say anything and went into the meeting room with Teck Phuat.

"Ah Phuat, you really hosei! Where you get one?" Ah Choon said.

"Aiya, don't ask. Important thing, you want anot?" Teck Phuat asked.

"Walau. Her neh neh like that, I sure want ah!" Ah Choon exclaimed, breaking into a laughter

"Ok lor. You give me business, I give 'business'. Swee?"

"Swee lah!" Ah Choon said.

"But got condition. Cannot poke. Everything else can"

"Huh like that ah? Aiyo." Ah Choon said

"Also, everything you do, must record for me. How? Want to play?"

"Hmmmmm...." Ah Choon thought. "Ok lah. So how?" He finally asked.

"Let me call her in. Amy, can you come in please?" Teck Phuat shouted

"Yes boss!" Amy hurried in, with pen and paper.

"Amy, Tauke Choon here needs our help. His company needs a product tester and his staff supposed to do the testing is sick on long MC. Also, he needs to push out this product fast." Teck Phuat said

"I want you to follow Tauke here to his warehouse and to help with his testing and then make sure he put at least 50 boxes of his products using our vans. You go there now with him then later when you are done, you call Ravi or Jamal around 4pm and they will pick you up together with the boxes. Ok?"

"Oh, yes boss." Amy dreaded this idea. For one, she didn't like Ah Choon, given his outlook. Ah Choon smile and stroked his moustache as he began to conceive his plans with innocent Amy. He ushered her to follow him to his car and drove off, without first patting Teck Phuat's back.

"Remember ah, must video." Teck Phuat said. Ah Choon gave the 'OK!' Signal and drove off with Amy.

Throughout the journey from Mandai to Pandan, Amy kept quiet. She just don't want to talk to an old man like ah Choon. He on the other hand, can't stop staring glances at her boobs. He can't wait to grab them!

"Later I need you to help with the testing ah Xiao Mei. Got many things to do. But if you listen to me, can faster finish." He said.

"Ok." That was all that Amy could reply.

They finally reached ah choon's office. The building was rundown and there were many metal workshop around also. Amy didn't like the place.

Ah Choon parked his car right outside his office and showed Amy in. Inside, there were boxes and boxes of sex toys, all imported from china. There was also another worker, a Chinese national by the name of ah Xiang. He was busy stocking up the boxes.

"Ok you sit here first while I go set it up." Ah Choon commanded.

Amy sat and looked at all the sex toys surrounding her. She was scared yet, curious at the same time. Some looked disgusting but most had nice, sensual packaging to it. Still, the many dildos, vibrators and other toys puts Amy off.

She know she had no choice but to make sure the deal is done. She wants to make her boss happy.

"Ok Amy, come in." Ah Choon mentioned.

"I want you to first sit on this special chair." This chair is a contraption in which there is a vibrator where Amy's pussy is going to be, an arm rest with handcuff straps, and is a reclinable.

Amy took her position and noticed the vibrator's head that made her sit uncomfortably.

"Ok girl, this is what is going to happen. I am going to test this product." Ah Choon said, holding out a brown colored dildo. "Apparently it can squirt out fake cum when I press the button here." Amy has never heard of the word cum before, nor had she seen an actual dildo.

"So later I will strap your hands and legs and will blindfold you. Just to protect your eyes, in case this cum gets into your eyes. Also, I need you to remove your top and your tube also. Don't want to let the cum dirty your shirt." Ah Choon with a straight face.

"Eh cannot!" Amy retorted. "I don't want." As she covered her chest.

"AH GiRL! You are wasting my time! If I know you like this, I wouldn't have wasted my time with YOUR company! I can find other people to do this ok!" He shouted

"I'm with ah Phuat for so long dy no problem, now you want to give problem to your boss?" He continued. "Waste my time! Call your boss lah, see what he says.." Ah Choon said as he searched for his phone, ready to dial Teck Phuat's number.

"Please don't! I... I'm just not comfortable..." Amy said softly.

"I don't you comfortable anot. I got time to waste on this stupid testing. So you better take off your top or I call your boss" ah Choon said.

Amy kept silent and looked down.

"So?" He asked

"You want to take off or I call your boss?" Ah Choon said

"I..."

"You what? Want me to call your boss ah? Ok loh..." Ah Choon pretended to dial the numbers.

"Wait! I'll do it." Amy said, almost regretting it immediately.

Ah Choon smiled. "Finally!"

"Put this on first." Ah Choon handed Amy the blindfold. "Now wait a while." He said. With the blindfold on, Amy could see nothing and just sat there, not k owing what was in store for her.

Ah Choon meanwhile, has gotten a video camera and a tripod stand and had set up in the room, facing Amy. He then signaled Ah Xiang to come in as while, but motioned him to keep quiet. Ah Xiang, needless to say obliged, as there in front of him, is a busty girl, blindfolded.

With the tape running, ah Choon said, "now slot, take off your top." Amy hesitated again, but eventually proceeded to remove the white top that she was wearing. Both men smiled as now, busty Amy was only in her black tube.

She slowly removed the tube to reveal a lace bra and a set of Double D's. ah Choon clapped his hands silently, as so did ah Xiang. Her boobs heaved and jiggle as Amy draw in deep breaths and tried to cover herself.

"Remove your bra also, wait I scared it will dirty your bra." Ah Choon said.

Again slowly, Amy removed her bra and tried to cover her big bombs as much as she can. But it was to no avail. Amy felt naked and humiliated, but she wants to do it to not let her boss and her company down.

Ah Choon's eyes can't believe what he is seeing. A fresh 19 year old D-cupped in front of him. His didi was already fully erected and he quickly slipped off his jeans, revealing a huge bulge is his underwear.

"Put your arms on the arm rest" he instructed. Amy slowly released her hands, to reveal a set of pink, virginal nipples. No one had seen her nipples in that state before. Ah Choon began stroking his cock. Ah Xiang can't contain his excitement and also slipped off his jeans, much to his boss's approval.

Both men can't wait to lick and pinch the nipples of the 19 yo amy.

"Now sit still." Ah Choon said as he began to strap both Amy's hands and legs. He strapped them hard, and Amy felt the tightness. She can't free herself no matter what happens.

"Ok, we are going to start the testing..."

Tbc
Old 22-10-2012, 02:23 PM
Samster

"So this is what is going to happen" ah Choon said.

"This is the latest design and is able to shoot some juice as well as to squeeze some parts of your body. The manufacturer labelled this as a health product, so I got to test first to see if can qualify. You will feel abit pain, or you will enjoy yourself. Up to you. So far you can understand anot girl?" Ah Choon continued.

Amy just nodded her head, not knowing exactly what's to come. The aircond in the room has made her nipples hardened. Ah Choon and ah Xiang whispered to each other as they decided how to have their play time.

Ah Xiang then grabbed the dildo and sprayed a gooey liquid on it. The goo is chocolate flavored and he then positioned the dildo in front of Amy's mouth.

"Ok I need you to open your mouth to test this product. Don't worry, it's chocolate taste one. You like chocolate?" Ah Choon asked.

"Yes Tauke Choon." Amy replied.

"Good, just call me Tauke can already. Ok now the product is going to enter your mouth. You just try to taste the chocolate." With that ah Choon motioned ah Xiang to insert the dildo into Amy's mouth.

Ah Xiang did so, his own cock hardening. Amy gagged initially, as she tried to fit the dildo inside her mouth. She had never tried anything like it before, but the chocolate 'sauce' makes it easier for her to carry out the testing.

"Ok now for he second part." Ah Choon said as he flicked the ON switch to start the vibrator on the chair.

"Ahhhh..." Amy gasped as she felt the vibrator tickling her pussy. She gagged on the dildo and at the same time, she felt helpless to stop the vibration due to her being strapped. Her boobs jiggled at every sudden tingle and this made ah Choon very very excited.

Ah Choon stripped off his underwear, revealing a thick cock. He began stroking it until it is fully erect at 7 inches.

Ah Xiang quicken his speed as Amy slowly got the rhythm. She was starting to enjoy herself even though she doesn't know what is happening. Her D-cuppers jiggled more.

Ah Choon then grabbed Amy's boobs and gently massaged them. Amy wanted to scream, but the dildo kept her from doing so.

"Don't worry, that is just the product..." Ah Choon said

Tbc
Old 22-10-2012, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 20
AmeShin is one of the Best!AmeShin is one of the Best!AmeShin is one of the Best!

I love such setting of story

Good writing !
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1