The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-04-2014, 05:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 489 / Power: 17
dmtpl is a glorious beacon of lightdmtpl is a glorious beacon of lightdmtpl is a glorious beacon of lightdmtpl is a glorious beacon of lightdmtpl is a glorious beacon of light
Re: I fucks my cousin, do you ?

I had sex with my Malaysian Cousin whenever I visited the family in Penang during
the school holidays from Sec2 till after NS. ( she is 3years my senior)
That is until she got married and moved with her husband to England.
Now when I see her, during her visits she refuses to have or say anything n the subject, as if it never happen at all....
Old 01-04-2014, 08:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 966 / Power: 15
Megafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmtpl View Post
I had sex with my Malaysian Cousin whenever I visited the family in Penang during
the school holidays from Sec2 till after NS. ( she is 3years my senior)
That is until she got married and moved with her husband to England.
Now when I see her, during her visits she refuses to have or say anything n the subject, as if it never happen at all....
Any stories to share? Bet most people wanna be in your shoes since both of you remain discreet about it.
Old 01-04-2014, 09:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1578 / Power: 12
lotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant future

What if fuck with condom on? Is it still taboo?
Old 01-04-2014, 10:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2685 / Power: 12
Summerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotsfits80 View Post
now this opens up a whole new can of worms

Next target. 2000 Points
Old 01-04-2014, 11:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
bakaas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotsfits80 View Post
bro, fucking with condom or not it's still a taboo to some people leh. It's like you knowing that taking other people's thing without asking is wrong and yet u ask "what if i take their things when they are not aware of it"
Old 02-04-2014, 01:35 AM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
ray2828 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

All my cousins not pretty one..no luck.
Old 02-04-2014, 11:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
ttvvrr deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I caught my girlfriend letting her cousin masturbate her and in return she suck for him till it cim.
I fall sick till now. ASK her how many round she did it. She said it was stress related from work and his cousin approach her to comfort her and everything started. Total she confess to me, she did a total of 3 masturbate for him and 1cim. Till now I don't believe but we are still together. In order to prove that she didn't do any FJ with him. She let me broke her virgin.
It was so difficult for me to break her, it took me almost a year to be able to insert in successfully. Sometime, I can't bear to do it, her screaming of pain was so terrible, I suspect the neighbor also can hear her. I started off with finger and her virgin blood flow on my finger. So, talking about this topic, should I forgive her, her reason of her wrong doing is because she mishandles it. She thought by masturbate for him, it will solve the problem of him advancing on her. She stays alone and her cousin uses the excuses of family problem and move in to her house. I was in this forum searching for answered after her mishandling
Old 02-04-2014, 12:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 544 / Power: 11
xiaomi is a glorious beacon of lightxiaomi is a glorious beacon of lightxiaomi is a glorious beacon of lightxiaomi is a glorious beacon of lightxiaomi is a glorious beacon of lightxiaomi is a glorious beacon of light

nice...

but no luck for me...
Old 02-04-2014, 04:35 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
spermshooter is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttvvrr View Post
I caught my girlfriend letting her cousin masturbate her and in return she suck for him till it cim.
I fall sick till now. ASK her how many round she did it. She said it was stress related from work and his cousin approach her to comfort her and everything started. Total she confess to me, she did a total of 3 masturbate for him and 1cim. Till now I don't believe but we are still together. In order to prove that she didn't do any FJ with him. She let me broke her virgin.
It was so difficult for me to break her, it took me almost a year to be able to insert in successfully. Sometime, I can't bear to do it, her screaming of pain was so terrible, I suspect the neighbor also can hear her. I started off with finger and her virgin blood flow on my finger. So, talking about this topic, should I forgive her, her reason of her wrong doing is because she mishandles it. She thought by masturbate for him, it will solve the problem of him advancing on her. She stays alone and her cousin uses the excuses of family problem and move in to her house. I was in this forum searching for answered after her mishandling
Every saint has a past and every sinner a future. As proof that she was still somewhat pure, she let you pop her cherry. You need to ask yourself if you can still trust her in the future. Only you can answer that question.
Old 02-04-2014, 05:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
ilovtobhorny2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

did have some fantasy before.

when young went to my cousin room and saw her bras and stuff...those lacy type and I was in sec sch. hw to tahan rite? HAHA!
Old 02-04-2014, 05:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2399 / Power: 19
NRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond repute

Most has the fetish and thoughts whether upz them or not is another issue altogether ..

Minimum 5 pointers for exchange thanks
Uplist : Season_Tea - Pls post something
Note : Bros who upped me, be patience I will return
Old 03-04-2014, 12:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 14
Jazzy69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttvvrr View Post
And you are addicted to this forum for 3 years...
Old 03-04-2014, 01:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Soignie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

You took her virginity out of revenge/your insecurity but guess what, now the cousin will be fucking her since she has no reason to say no now.
Old 03-04-2014, 05:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
kcir deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Cool Re: I fucks my cousin, do you ?

If you love her, why should you care about her past. it is just another chapter in your and her life, just let it gone and pass. Then you will not think about it anymore. Then if you don't love her, well just treat her as your FB, but will this hurt her?
Old 03-04-2014, 07:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 591 / Power: 15
archer69 is a name known to allarcher69 is a name known to allarcher69 is a name known to allarcher69 is a name known to allarcher69 is a name known to allarcher69 is a name known to all

@ttvvrr

you think too much, I think you are not worthy of her. stupid selfish and immature guy.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1