The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-04-2014, 11:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 724 / Power: 17
magix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to behold
Re: I fucks my cousin, do you ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatChick5 View Post
I'm fucking my cousin who is of same age of mine (24 years) and we are doing it from last 2-3 years, do you also fuck your cousin ?

If yes then let's discuss about them, our sex life and future plans.
I fuck my cousin who's 9 years older than me. She's single, stays in Johore, so when I go shopping about once a month, I'll go on Friday night, and stay with her, and come back to SG on Sat night (in time for EPL football!). Only the first time took a bit of effort from me about 1.5 yrs ago to persuade her to agree to fuck.

It's become "standard" practice for me to visit her every first weekend of the month, and I haven't gotten tired or bored of her... maybe it's partly due to the fact that she's a cousin, also also because she's quite willing to accommodate my requests, eg she didn't sleep this recent Friday night because we fucked 4 times from 11pm Fri until 7am Sat, and then she accompany me for breakfast and shopping for grocery.

I remember the first time I cum inside her, it was such an incredible explosive feeling, and it took me 20-25 minutes of hard fucking before I came...a rare feeling for me at that time.
Old 07-04-2014, 11:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2288 / Power: 12
Spikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond repute

so many lucky bros hahaha
Old 08-04-2014, 12:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 966 / Power: 15
Megafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to behold

I never f my cousins, but i was close with one of them. And she's my father's brother's eldest daughter. Normally we don't really have much to talk about as the family gathering is huge. For the record, my dad have 8 more siblings, and each has 2-3 children, so you can imagine how many cousins I have!

I get close to her when she was in uni year 3(sweet 21-22 years old that time) as she was studying my course. She managed to add me in FB (pretty new that time) and exchanged contacts, often asked me about course work, how to study, tips, etc. I am about 8 years her senior and have a gf and a FB that time. Didn't really think anything funny about her as I was too drained with both ladies and work.

She's about 166cm, 49kg. Cute face, no make up, long hair tied to ponytail, and always wear those hot pants to school and reveal her long fair legs as she claimed its very hot in school. First time saw her after classes and my eyes nearly popped out. She always speak in a very "teh" voice, and she was attached that time.

Once, I think she was stressed about 3 weeks before exams. Her bf quarrelled with her, and with plenty of studying to catch up, she FB messaged me for advice and sounded suicidal. I called and chatted with her and asked her out on Saturday evening for dinner and chill out, and she agreed readily and met me after going to school to finish project. Yes, she wore hot pant to reveal her long fair silky legs.

Had a simple dinner at fish and co, chatted and teased her and made her laugh, etc and she wanted to go somewhere. So I brought her to Merlion park and chatted heart to heart stuffs, told her its normal to encounter obstacles and impt thing is to come out as a stronger person and told her she can do it, etc. Went to BakerzInn at One Fullerton (that time) and treated her some cute chocolate cake which she squealed in delight. Not sure why gals always squealed when seeing cute chocolate cakes/fondue and she took many pics. Finally we walked along the marina promenade and found those steppings that faced the sea and sat down and chatted about her bgr stuffs, etc.

I could tell she trusted me a lot, and we really chatted side by side with shoulder touching. Dunno what came over me, but I realised how attractive she was and had funny thoughts on her. While she was obviously emotional and sad, I tried to be "good guy" and used my left arm to hug her shoulder. Could feel her head was leaning onto my left shoulder, and my left hand caress her long silky hair. Kept the usual SOP and told her she's a strong girl, and an attractive one too. Many guys will be queuing up to woo her. She suddenly looked into my eyes and asked me how attractive-- i replied i would definitely woo her if not for my gf. And she gave a cheeky smile and gave a playful tug while her head rested on my left shoulder. I reciprocated and did tugging and I did some tickling and "accidentally" grope her right boob for a good 3 seconds, while my left arm kept brushing her silky left thigh. Should be a small B (smaller than my FB and gf). She was shocked and gave such a painful pinch on my right arm that I literally shouted out, and brought the end of my adventures. She was quite manly and instead of paiseh or anything, she said "oi, so late liao. Go home leh. Wait my parents go complain to your parents." My balls literally shrunk on the spot...

Sent her home, and SMS her. We kept in touch, came out for dinners and stuffs but never came that close again as she wasn't that emotional and vulnerable. Anyway, she had 2 more bfs before becoming single yet again. Now she is working abroad and i often see her facebook with plenty of caucasian guys hugging her at her waist taking photos.

Sorry for those who think its going to be a hot steamy sex story. She isn't the most attractive cousin; I have two more cousins who are part time models and one of them is an air stewardess. But this cousin of mine is definitely the closest I had.
Old 08-04-2014, 06:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1635 / Power: 11
lancerlution2 has a brilliant futurelancerlution2 has a brilliant futurelancerlution2 has a brilliant futurelancerlution2 has a brilliant futurelancerlution2 has a brilliant futurelancerlution2 has a brilliant futurelancerlution2 has a brilliant futurelancerlution2 has a brilliant futurelancerlution2 has a brilliant futurelancerlution2 has a brilliant futurelancerlution2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megafan1981 View Post
I never f my cousins, but i was close with one of them. And she's my father's brother's eldest daughter. Normally we don't really have much to talk about as the family gathering is huge. For the record, my dad have 8 more siblings, and each has 2-3 children, so you can imagine how many cousins I have!

I get close to her when she was in uni year 3(sweet 21-22 years old that time) as she was studying my course. She managed to add me in FB (pretty new that time) and exchanged contacts, often asked me about course work, how to study, tips, etc. I am about 8 years her senior and have a gf and a FB that time. Didn't really think anything funny about her as I was too drained with both ladies and work.

She's about 166cm, 49kg. Cute face, no make up, long hair tied to ponytail, and always wear those hot pants to school and reveal her long fair legs as she claimed its very hot in school. First time saw her after classes and my eyes nearly popped out. She always speak in a very "teh" voice, and she was attached that time.

Once, I think she was stressed about 3 weeks before exams. Her bf quarrelled with her, and with plenty of studying to catch up, she FB messaged me for advice and sounded suicidal. I called and chatted with her and asked her out on Saturday evening for dinner and chill out, and she agreed readily and met me after going to school to finish project. Yes, she wore hot pant to reveal her long fair silky legs.

Had a simple dinner at fish and co, chatted and teased her and made her laugh, etc and she wanted to go somewhere. So I brought her to Merlion park and chatted heart to heart stuffs, told her its normal to encounter obstacles and impt thing is to come out as a stronger person and told her she can do it, etc. Went to BakerzInn at One Fullerton (that time) and treated her some cute chocolate cake which she squealed in delight. Not sure why gals always squealed when seeing cute chocolate cakes/fondue and she took many pics. Finally we walked along the marina promenade and found those steppings that faced the sea and sat down and chatted about her bgr stuffs, etc.

I could tell she trusted me a lot, and we really chatted side by side with shoulder touching. Dunno what came over me, but I realised how attractive she was and had funny thoughts on her. While she was obviously emotional and sad, I tried to be "good guy" and used my left arm to hug her shoulder. Could feel her head was leaning onto my left shoulder, and my left hand caress her long silky hair. Kept the usual SOP and told her she's a strong girl, and an attractive one too. Many guys will be queuing up to woo her. She suddenly looked into my eyes and asked me how attractive-- i replied i would definitely woo her if not for my gf. And she gave a cheeky smile and gave a playful tug while her head rested on my left shoulder. I reciprocated and did tugging and I did some tickling and "accidentally" grope her right boob for a good 3 seconds, while my left arm kept brushing her silky left thigh. Should be a small B (smaller than my FB and gf). She was shocked and gave such a painful pinch on my right arm that I literally shouted out, and brought the end of my adventures. She was quite manly and instead of paiseh or anything, she said "oi, so late liao. Go home leh. Wait my parents go complain to your parents." My balls literally shrunk on the spot...

Sent her home, and SMS her. We kept in touch, came out for dinners and stuffs but never came that close again as she wasn't that emotional and vulnerable. Anyway, she had 2 more bfs before becoming single yet again. Now she is working abroad and i often see her facebook with plenty of caucasian guys hugging her at her waist taking photos.

Sorry for those who think its going to be a hot steamy sex story. She isn't the most attractive cousin; I have two more cousins who are part time models and one of them is an air stewardess. But this cousin of mine is definitely the closest I had.
Nice one bro. I guess u would not forget those 3 secs ever.
Old 08-04-2014, 06:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 19
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancerlution2 View Post
Nice one bro. I guess u would not forget those 3 secs ever.
lol. Good one bro, . Cheers, ....................

" All that is needed for Evil to succeed is, that decent human beings do NOTHING. " - Edmund Burke
Old 08-04-2014, 07:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 361 / Power: 12
pleasurehobby is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpleasurehobby is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpleasurehobby is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpleasurehobby is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Those seconds must have felt forever bro....envious
Old 08-04-2014, 08:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2685 / Power: 12
Summerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by magix85 View Post
I fuck my cousin who's 9 years older than me. She's single, stays in Johore, so when I go shopping about once a month, I'll go on Friday night, and stay with her, and come back to SG on Sat night (in time for EPL football!). Only the first time took a bit of effort from me about 1.5 yrs ago to persuade her to agree to fuck.

It's become "standard" practice for me to visit her every first weekend of the month, and I haven't gotten tired or bored of her... maybe it's partly due to the fact that she's a cousin, also also because she's quite willing to accommodate my requests, eg she didn't sleep this recent Friday night because we fucked 4 times from 11pm Fri until 7am Sat, and then she accompany me for breakfast and shopping for grocery.

I remember the first time I cum inside her, it was such an incredible explosive feeling, and it took me 20-25 minutes of hard fucking before I came...a rare feeling for me at that time.
Oh my gawd. Fuck me.

Quote:

Iuld be a small B (smaller than my FB and gf). She was shocked and gave such a painful pinch on my right arm that I literally shouted out, and brought the end of my adventures. She was quite manly and instead of paiseh or anything, she said "oi, so late liao. Go home leh. Wait my parents go complain to your parents." My balls literally shrunk on the spot...

i like your cousin story bro.. very real. thanks for typing it out!!

Next target. 2000 Points
Old 09-04-2014, 12:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 724 / Power: 17
magix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summerhillt View Post
Oh my gawd. Fuck me.
And the unusual thing is that it's easy for me to feel high whenever I'm in her bedroom even though my cousin is the aunty type, with minimum makeup, and normal not sexy clothing. She doesn't have a killer body, and doesn't have much initiative when fucking. But I still find its a incredibly good feeling to fuck her, so I guess it must be because we're cousins...
Old 09-04-2014, 10:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 565 / Power: 16
Rambutan is a name known to allRambutan is a name known to allRambutan is a name known to allRambutan is a name known to allRambutan is a name known to allRambutan is a name known to all

Quote:
... But this cousin of mine is definitely the closest I had.
Prob she thought both of you gotten the same surname. If she is from your mother's side, your chance could be very high to bang her.
Old 09-04-2014, 08:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3706 / Power: 16
President has a reputation beyond reputePresident has a reputation beyond reputePresident has a reputation beyond reputePresident has a reputation beyond reputePresident has a reputation beyond reputePresident has a reputation beyond reputePresident has a reputation beyond reputePresident has a reputation beyond reputePresident has a reputation beyond reputePresident has a reputation beyond reputePresident has a reputation beyond repute

qooo so many lucky cousins
Old 09-04-2014, 11:40 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
haha07 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I have a quite attractive cousin too. Fantasized about it but won't act on it.
Old 10-04-2014, 09:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2659 / Power: 13
beargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond repute

Have a few cousins probably aging from 18 to 20, during gatherings will always sit with their legs crossed on the floor even when they are in their skirts.
Underwear exposing right in front of me, super tempting but the thought of myself watched them grown up from babies kills that thought.
Care to share.
Old 10-04-2014, 11:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Avesize deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
I m now targeting one of my oc's cousin, every time we have gathering, she will purposely come near me and talk to me... See how it goes...
Old 10-04-2014, 07:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2410 / Power: 19
bochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I never f my cousins, but i was close with one of them.

bro, I like your story...

I have a cousin, my mother side, about 8-9 years younger than me, and I'm very close to her family. when she was still studying, about 17-18 yrs old, she would sometime come and stay with my family in M'sia during her school holiday...

There were times she would ask me to bring her out for a ride on my motorcycle, and while we were talking during the ride, she would have to lean forward to hear me... the feeling of her boobs pressing against my back and that sweet scent of a young girl was simply unforgettable...
Old 11-04-2014, 11:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
happyguy5467 is Cool - loads of Potential

I've seen my cousins naked before and didn't have any sexual feelings for them. Sometimes too close until become like sisters to me kills the thought of sex.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1