The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 05-02-2021, 07:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2217 / Power: 17
owenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Trick your GF to have sex with other guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachangelx View Post
girl? lol with my ex-bf and his friend.
Lol.

Were u shocked then ?

See one unknown cock in your Cb ?
Old 06-02-2021, 11:34 AM
Samster

owenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond repute

If GF don't know she sucking Bangala cork, funny right?
Old 06-02-2021, 07:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9284 / Power: 17
Greenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gingerbreadmy View Post
I exposed gf to bangka before while she showering. The feeling of making her be mindrape.by bangala . Fantastic
u must be a pathetic sicko then.
Old 07-02-2021, 12:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 20
twinresist2 is a glorious beacon of lighttwinresist2 is a glorious beacon of lighttwinresist2 is a glorious beacon of lighttwinresist2 is a glorious beacon of lighttwinresist2 is a glorious beacon of light

Try it and prepare to serve your time

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...-jail-10969664
Old 08-02-2021, 08:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinresist2 View Post
Try it and prepare to serve your time

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...-jail-10969664
Yes. I am aware of this news. Quite shock is real.
Old 21-03-2022, 07:57 AM
Samster

Anyone wanna share whether they trick their gf
Old 21-03-2022, 07:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gingerbreadmy View Post
I exposed gf to bangka before while she showering. The feeling of making her be mindrape.by bangala . Fantastic
Lol

Then Bangla shiok is it
Old 21-03-2022, 08:02 AM
Samster

Do not trick GF into sex
Old 16-09-2022, 06:15 AM
Samster

Who got this fetish
Old 21-09-2022, 10:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1636 / Power: 19
Penetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant future

this is fucking sick.

Its sick af as the girl didn't consent to being fucked by another man. Its rape. IMO, all rapists should be caned every month till they pass on.

I dated someone who was raped when she was 17ish. She's 31 now and still suffered from PTSD.
Old 18-05-2023, 08:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penetrator3 View Post
this is fucking sick.

Its sick af as the girl didn't consent to being fucked by another man. Its rape. IMO, all rapists should be caned every month till they pass on.

I dated someone who was raped when she was 17ish. She's 31 now and still suffered from PTSD.
The worse is the bf get a Bangla guy to fuck his gf
Old 23-05-2023, 09:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1391 / Power: 19
phantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by owenfang View Post
The worse is the bf get a Bangla guy to fuck his gf
i dont see there is any problem with that. My ex gf even after got married and got a son still jio me for threesome with them as her husband penis way too loose for her hole while myself through our sessions found she still tight. Life isnt always perfect bro.
Old 24-05-2023, 05:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1277 / Power: 23
noppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by phantomboyz View Post
i dont see there is any problem with that. My ex gf even after got married and got a son still jio me for threesome with them as her husband penis way too loose for her hole while myself through our sessions found she still tight. Life isnt always perfect bro.
Her husband accepts the arrangement? Well, there are all kinds of people around so do enjoy while it last. Always play with care.
Old 24-05-2023, 07:00 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 566 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penetrator3 View Post
this is fucking sick.

Cool down, u r getting too emotion. Everything happens for a reason, just remember it always need 2 hands to clap.
Old 24-05-2023, 07:41 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
Sinneddd is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowwarrior88 View Post
wow...heard she saw the videos on tumblr...
Anyone have the link?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1