The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 24-05-2023, 08:08 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
Sinneddd is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by twinresist2 View Post
Try it and prepare to serve your time

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...-jail-10969664
Anyone still have the link or vid?
Old 25-05-2023, 01:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 22
Noobz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNoobz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNoobz is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Trick your GF to have sex with other guy

Just watch av dun go try in real life

https://cdn9.bunkr.ru/TMG097绿帽老公让兄弟后入蒙眼嫩妻-u1FSZpkN.mp4
Old 25-05-2023, 01:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 995 / Power: 2
MontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noobz View Post
Agreed with you, bro

Very mess up if you do that irl

And thanks for sharing that AV link, Noobz bro! I really need more of that for my free time
Old 25-05-2023, 02:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 264 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2144 / Power: 17
BushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup123 View Post
Cool down, u r getting too emotion. Everything happens for a reason, just remember it always need 2 hands to clap.
It takes 2 hands to clap? Are you suggesting that rape victims play a part or even cooperate? I really hope you are not saying that and I misunderstood you.
Old 01-03-2024, 10:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2217 / Power: 17
owenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond repute

Crazy

To trick gf
Old 04-03-2024, 01:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 503 / Power: 19
nemoman is a glorious beacon of lightnemoman is a glorious beacon of lightnemoman is a glorious beacon of lightnemoman is a glorious beacon of lightnemoman is a glorious beacon of lightnemoman is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Penetrator3 View Post
this is fucking sick.

Its sick af as the girl didn't consent to being fucked by another man. Its rape. IMO, all rapists should be caned every month till they pass on.

I dated someone who was raped when she was 17ish. She's 31 now and still suffered from PTSD.
She had ptsd because she was awake and knew it happened. Most cases reported in the news were not awake and never knew it was taking place for so long until the bf or husband grew careless.
Old 04-03-2024, 07:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1636 / Power: 19
Penetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by nemoman View Post
She had ptsd because she was awake and knew it happened. Most cases reported in the news were not awake and never knew it was taking place for so long until the bf or husband grew careless.
Yes she was awake, and had tried to push the MF away but eventually succumb due to fatigue from resisting.

She was fucked raw and it was painful AF because she was not aroused. The MF also had a rather huge dick and went in at her for 10mins before he cum, luckily he still had the conscience of mind not to shoot inside her.

All the above were told to me when I was dating her and it was painful to hear. So I was very doting on that gf until we broke up now and still kept in touch. And yeah I'm also very sensitive to sexual assault and rape cases.
Old 05-03-2024, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 14
bod0hh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybod0hh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

https://missav.com/en/gs-1861

Note directly same with the thread discussion, but roughly same AV concept
Great to watch.
Old 05-03-2024, 07:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 19
Jamctc deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJamctc deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Nice sharing... thx

Quote:
Originally Posted by bod0hh View Post
https://missav.com/en/gs-1861

Note directly same with the thread discussion, but roughly same AV concept
Great to watch.
Old 05-03-2024, 07:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 2
kabul deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
The ringleader of the wife share rape case kena 29 years SIOL. Even after good behavior, still must serve at least 19 years. 19 years he konek liao inside. Wadafuk he thinking. If horny, just go the FL forum and fuck shiok shiok for 19 years.
Old 07-03-2024, 04:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 161 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 9
marcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to all

Knew of a friend who pimped out his gf for drugs.

She will get high at his house or chalet and the bf will let his friends fuck her for a price.

Still, remember the first time she was getting pimped out, one of my friends paid $50 to fuck her (she was having menses and no one wanted to do it).

She wasn't local (but Chinese), and eventually, her parents send her off to another country to get away from all the crap that was happening.
Old 15-03-2024, 08:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2217 / Power: 17
owenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penetrator3 View Post
this is fucking sick.

Its sick af as the girl didn't consent to being fucked by another man. Its rape. IMO, all rapists should be caned every month till they pass on.

I dated someone who was raped when she was 17ish. She's 31 now and still suffered from PTSD.
Yes
Agree is very sick to trick gf
Old 15-03-2024, 10:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 2
kabul deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

She was pimped out as in she was a willing party? Or she didn’t know and basically the bf let other men rape her? Dafuq sia

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcussia View Post
Knew of a friend who pimped out his gf for drugs.

She will get high at his house or chalet and the bf will let his friends fuck her for a price.

Still, remember the first time she was getting pimped out, one of my friends paid $50 to fuck her (she was having menses and no one wanted to do it).

She wasn't local (but Chinese), and eventually, her parents send her off to another country to get away from all the crap that was happening.
Old 18-03-2024, 09:59 AM
Samster

marcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by kabul View Post
She was pimped out as in she was a willing party? Or she didn’t know and basically the bf let other men rape her? Dafuq sia
Hmm. Not sure, but I know that she left SG after they broke up. She wasn't Singaporean. Went overseas to study. Heard she got married to some angmoh.
Old 18-03-2024, 10:15 AM
Samster

Though not trick, but knew of a girl who frequented Devil's Bar last time. Ah lian who was a bit slow in thinking (drugs fried the brain I think). Famous plk in our group, heavily shared among my friends (not me though).

Looks wise, very skinny face, tall, long gold re-bonded hair, always wear tube top with a jacket, short mini skirt.

I still can remember her then bf (one of the friends in the group) asked her if she ok with gangbang (it was his fantasy or something), then we went to a hotel in geylang with the 5 of us (4 guys and 1 girl).

Messy as fuck, I almost couldn't stand with my friends all naked around. LOL. The bf was oddly standing behind mostly looking at her getting fuck by us. Anyway I was the only one who wore a condom, as everyone was just filling her hole up.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1