The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-01-2016, 05:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
dick3007 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Anyone tried TARMA 双飞 before?

Try two 好姐妹 tarma last year one 30+ the other one20+ we know each other so well we do it raw we have lot of french kiss, oral sex and non stop fucking all night this is my best tarma I ever have.
Old 10-01-2016, 05:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 9
mongkokgaokia5 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow so shiok!!!
Old 10-01-2016, 07:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7384 / Power: 18
PeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Anyone tried TARMA 双飞 before?

Last time tried in CP Virgin Sauna. My one and only twin tarma before CP was history.

Really Twins Sister and unlike the normal tarma of 1 riding you and the other sucking your nipples, the other sister will lick my balls while the other is riding on top of me.

Also had the 'Hot and Cold BBBJ' from the twins. CP Sauna used to have 2 shots, thus, both sister had 1 shot each from me.

Really miss those days of CP Sauna and will be a memory for me.
Old 10-01-2016, 08:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 9
Cheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to all

Had my first tarma a year back with 2 foreign exchange students. One was from russia and the other from poland. After completing our group project, we were discussing about random stuff which escalated to a threesome. Best but most exhausting 60min of my life. Satisfying two babes was really tough.
Old 10-01-2016, 11:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 14
aong18 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any lobang in sg?
Old 11-01-2016, 12:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 9
JiByeGao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesebeast View Post
Had my first tarma a year back with 2 foreign exchange students. One was from russia and the other from poland. After completing our group project, we were discussing about random stuff which escalated to a threesome. Best but most exhausting 60min of my life. Satisfying two babes was really tough.
Blondes are more fun??
Old 11-01-2016, 08:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 9
Cheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by JiByeGao View Post
Blondes are more fun??
They weren't blondes. The polish was a brunette and the russian had light brown hair. But yeah fun as hell. I feel that foreign girls are more wild and exciting in bed
Old 11-01-2016, 01:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 9
Vladivostok deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone can recommend me where to get tarma?
Old 11-01-2016, 04:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1868 / Power: 20
Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vladivostok View Post
Anyone can recommend me where to get tarma?
GL u can do tarma. Just double up your money per hour.
Old 11-01-2016, 08:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 336 / Power: 22
risingeast is one of the Best!risingeast is one of the Best!risingeast is one of the Best!risingeast is one of the Best!

My first tarma was in BKK, in Jacuzzi first, then on the bed. First time, so don't know what to do. But the girls know what to do, so non-stop action. Very hard to concentrate and moving very fast. But one thing, everytime I switch pussy, the girls stopped and auto changed to a new condom. No risk.
Old 12-01-2016, 12:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 9
QuickQassy is a name known to allQuickQassy is a name known to allQuickQassy is a name known to allQuickQassy is a name known to allQuickQassy is a name known to allQuickQassy is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by risingeast View Post
My first tarma was in BKK, in Jacuzzi first, then on the bed. First time, so don't know what to do. But the girls know what to do, so non-stop action. Very hard to concentrate and moving very fast. But one thing, everytime I switch pussy, the girls stopped and auto changed to a new condom. No risk.
Wow must be damn sexciting
Old 17-01-2016, 01:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2217 / Power: 17
owenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond repute

Need Change condom every time ???
Old 18-01-2016, 11:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 500 / Power: 9
fuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of light

Greetings bros,

Just to share, I've done it a few times in geylang and those online sites. True the girls must have chemistry. Some are willing to be adventurous and I had some who are just no chemistry at all which is a waste of time and money.

The best Tarma I ever had was a couple of years ago. I was a regular in one of the houses in geylang and finally managed to get my hands on the 2 most popular girls in that house after waiting for a few weeks. Bros here who are regulars in geylang will know that getting the 2 most popular girls from a house is not easy, and I was lucky the OKT knew that I was a regular enough to book a Tarma slot for me.

All I can say is that the sex was great, and it really is a dream come true for me to have sex with 2 girls at the same time.
Old 19-01-2016, 12:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 9
sensualshirley is one of the Best!sensualshirley is one of the Best!sensualshirley is one of the Best!

I try be4... quite fun
Old 19-01-2016, 12:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1413 / Power: 14
killerzheart has much to be proud ofkillerzheart has much to be proud ofkillerzheart has much to be proud ofkillerzheart has much to be proud ofkillerzheart has much to be proud ofkillerzheart has much to be proud ofkillerzheart has much to be proud ofkillerzheart has much to be proud ofkillerzheart has much to be proud ofkillerzheart has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sensualshirley View Post
I try be4... quite fun
Sis should write it for your upcoming story xD
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1