The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-01-2016, 12:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 9
sensualshirley is one of the Best!sensualshirley is one of the Best!sensualshirley is one of the Best!
Re: Anyone tried TARMA 双飞 before?

Quote:
Originally Posted by killerzheart View Post
Sis should write it for your upcoming story xD
Saving Private Vincent still haven't finish den still gt my long term affair, overseas fun (4ppl), Charlie Chaste and a few other memorable stories leh kekeke so cannot just skip mah
Old 19-01-2016, 12:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1413 / Power: 14
killerzheart has much to be proud ofkillerzheart has much to be proud ofkillerzheart has much to be proud ofkillerzheart has much to be proud ofkillerzheart has much to be proud ofkillerzheart has much to be proud ofkillerzheart has much to be proud ofkillerzheart has much to be proud ofkillerzheart has much to be proud ofkillerzheart has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sensualshirley View Post
Saving Private Vincent still haven't finish den still gt my long term affair, overseas fun (4ppl), Charlie Chaste and a few other memorable stories leh kekeke so cannot just skip mah
Ok then this one join the queue behind
Old 19-01-2016, 12:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
putra deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I try with China milf,Thai syt,and Indo girl but I prefer Indo pair because they act really like AV they will share my dick one suck another one licking then suddenly another one suck the other one licking my ball and when I pump them never change condom when I fuck one the other will suck another breast and kissing each other I can just pull out my dick and fuck the other one
Old 19-01-2016, 02:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 9
KepCorp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by putra View Post
I try with China milf,Thai syt,and Indo girl but I prefer Indo pair because they act really like AV they will share my dick one suck another one licking then suddenly another one suck the other one licking my ball and when I pump them never change condom when I fuck one the other will suck another breast and kissing each other I can just pull out my dick and fuck the other one
Brave act and hopefully not rash act. Good that you enjoyed.
Old 19-01-2016, 09:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 9
iDonkey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Nice tarma
Old 22-01-2016, 07:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
kapcorp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Good that you enjoyed
Old 22-01-2016, 07:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 9
bubblyfatgirl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I try before mmf and ffm... i prefer mmf as ffm the guy somehow will neglect the other girl
Old 22-01-2016, 10:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3034 / Power: 21
Harvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuckjedi View Post
Greetings bros,

Just to share, I've done it a few times in geylang and those online sites. True the girls must have chemistry. Some are willing to be adventurous and I had some who are just no chemistry at all which is a waste of time and money.

The best Tarma I ever had was a couple of years ago. I was a regular in one of the houses in geylang and finally managed to get my hands on the 2 most popular girls in that house after waiting for a few weeks. Bros here who are regulars in geylang will know that getting the 2 most popular girls from a house is not easy, and I was lucky the OKT knew that I was a regular enough to book a Tarma slot for me.

All I can say is that the sex was great, and it really is a dream come true for me to have sex with 2 girls at the same time.
Same here bro. My best tarma was also from GL, esp during the Malaysian girls' era. 2 girls blew me together and performing lesbian acts while I'm bonking them from hole to hole.... shiok!
Old 23-01-2016, 03:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3076 / Power: 18
NottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yah, agree with Bro Putra. Indo pair is best for Tarma. Especially the "change condom part". This is a down side for me. During change condom, dick go soft. Sianzzz. Anyway, Bro Putra, can share contact with me for Indo pair, if you have. Mine was many years ago and lost contact liao. Thanks.
Old 30-01-2016, 07:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 9
Vladivostock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone can recommend me where to get tarma?
Old 01-02-2016, 11:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3167 / Power: 19
clapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond repute

I met 2 poiny in WeChat today and they willing to provide TARMA..

For 1 to 1 they only charge 300.... But tarma asking for 500 each...

damn too exp...

To Rtn Below Bros When Possible:
CumExplorer, Goalie, SureScore, Hurricane88, U-ah rat, nitecrawllerr, Prince7, wally888, Cash8877, Sailsingapore, Esssinine, simple2kee,Tho66, hamsapkwai, 222nge, loneyheart, crackpod, smoky7
Old 01-02-2016, 01:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2962 / Power: 20
purepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond repute

A few of my ex-gfs are bisexual. I'm sure you kinky guys will congratulate me but the reality of it is that she can cheat with guys AND girls which effectively means the amount of temptations is doubled. And yes two of them left to be with girls…

But there was this time when we went for drinks and she invited a girlfriend to join us. At the end of the night, we all went back to my place and I left them on the couch while I went to grab some food. When I came back, they were making out on the couch. Nothing serious just frenching and groping of boobies and being the gentleman that I am I let them go at it and just stood by the side and watched…

After maybe 15 minutes my gf got up and led her friend into the room and the killer part was when she turned around and said "you're invited". Not sure if it was the drinks or what but she didn't have to say twice!

The next 2 hours was mind blowing. No I didn't get to fuck her friend but I got double blowjobs, had one riding me while the other sat on my face, did my gf doggy while she ate out her friend, did my gf while they were in a 69 position and probably the highlight for me…

A girl holding my cock, guiding it towards my gf's inviting pussy and helping me in….

That was the first of my threesome experience…
Old 01-02-2016, 05:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 918 / Power: 21
pusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to behold

One qns always in my mind!
Put on condom bonking gal1, then with gal1 pussy juice, bonk gal2 as vice versa without changing condom?? What if gal1 got std?. Don't think they allowed that right?
Keeping on changing condom when changing gal to bonk will be a turn off.
Old 02-02-2016, 12:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 9
iHuatU69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by purepulp View Post
A few of my ex-gfs are bisexual. I'm sure you kinky guys will congratulate me but the reality of it is that she can cheat with guys AND girls which effectively means the amount of temptations is doubled. And yes two of them left to be with girls…

But there was this time when we went for drinks and she invited a girlfriend to join us. At the end of the night, we all went back to my place and I left them on the couch while I went to grab some food. When I came back, they were making out on the couch. Nothing serious just frenching and groping of boobies and being the gentleman that I am I let them go at it and just stood by the side and watched…

After maybe 15 minutes my gf got up and led her friend into the room and the killer part was when she turned around and said "you're invited". Not sure if it was the drinks or what but she didn't have to say twice!

The next 2 hours was mind blowing. No I didn't get to fuck her friend but I got double blowjobs, had one riding me while the other sat on my face, did my gf doggy while she ate out her friend, did my gf while they were in a 69 position and probably the highlight for me…

A girl holding my cock, guiding it towards my gf's inviting pussy and helping me in….

That was the first of my threesome experience…
And you have more after this?
Old 29-03-2017, 12:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2217 / Power: 17
owenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pusielover View Post
One qns always in my mind!
Put on condom bonking gal1, then with gal1 pussy juice, bonk gal2 as vice versa without changing condom?? What if gal1 got std?. Don't think they allowed that right?
Keeping on changing condom when changing gal to bonk will be a turn off.
Yes is really turn off
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1