The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Elecher, Quennie

Old 23-04-2023, 10:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 228 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19807 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fucking in the public area

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete_the_fish View Post

Got a blow job and cim lol....you can literally see people walking pass while she sucking me off. People can also see you but can't really see the details as it's quite dark. It's as open as it can be...I can say even more public than at sentosa...people who goes clark quay will know where these benches are.... lol
Upz You Bro

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 23-04-2023, 11:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 10
sgthicknjuicy is a Helpful and Caring Samstersgthicknjuicy is a Helpful and Caring Samstersgthicknjuicy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

anyone wanna side by side car tonight? i watch and fap while you piak
Old 23-04-2023, 12:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 895 / Power: 6
cchu is a splendid one to beholdcchu is a splendid one to beholdcchu is a splendid one to beholdcchu is a splendid one to beholdcchu is a splendid one to beholdcchu is a splendid one to beholdcchu is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
went to sentosa again....

was going to fuck on the beach after dark like 8pm but too bright due to full moon and and quite a lot of people on Tanjong beach.

so decided to go to the toilet...but tanjong beach toilet quite a lot of people so we walked further down near palawan beach.

this toilet is quite open as in you can enter from left right and center. not many people or like no one....so we sneak in casually....

got rain shower shiok....my gf got horny some how and started stroking my cock making me buay tahan....make her kneel down and suck my cock....then we heard foot steps coming in and went beside our cubicle...turns out it's a lady and we are in lady's toilet.

made me even more horny. i turned my gf around and started pumpin her from behind...due to the piak piak sound we on the rain shower so the next cubicle cannot really hear us lol....

as usual due to the excitement....cannot tahan long....made her kneel down to suck me off and cum on face lol.....finished our shower and went out....indeed it's a female toilet....lol
did any 1 see u both of u come out together
Old 23-04-2023, 01:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1840 / Power: 13
rubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant future
Quote:
Went to the pubs at clark quay for a drink.
After drinking a bit horny...my gf was wearing a short flare skirt with nothing below..

I was constantly teasing her pussy with my fingers till.she soaking...

Decided to leave at about midnight....on our way to the bus stop, there was an area that's right beside the walking track beside the river. Its quite dark.

About 40 to 50m away from the track there's kind of a bench where you can lie down.

We were very horny and decided to take a ,"rest" there.

Got a blow job and cim lol....you can literally see people walking pass while she sucking me off. People can also see you but can't really see the details as it's quite dark. It's as open as it can be...I can say even more public than at sentosa...people who goes clark quay will know where these benches are.... lol
Nice one bro 😁
Old 23-04-2023, 04:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 335 / Power: 5
jayquellin is one of the Best!jayquellin is one of the Best!jayquellin is one of the Best!jayquellin is one of the Best!

Quote:
Went to the pubs at clark quay for a drink.
After drinking a bit horny...my gf was wearing a short flare skirt with nothing below..

I was constantly teasing her pussy with my fingers till.she soaking...

Decided to leave at about midnight....on our way to the bus stop, there was an area that's right beside the walking track beside the river. Its quite dark.

About 40 to 50m away from the track there's kind of a bench where you can lie down.

We were very horny and decided to take a ,"rest" there.

wah bro dam Daring !
Old 23-04-2023, 09:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 19
pete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by cchu View Post
did any 1 see u both of u come out together
We came out separately... even if they saw both of us coming out together I don't think they care also. Lol
Old 24-04-2023, 09:09 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Rizwano28 is Cool - loads of Potential

Should check out Cheryl Lai. She was pretty awesome did bj last week near orchard area, I suppose. Now she inviting if anyone can come Taiwan do with her there early May.
Old 25-04-2023, 01:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 10
sgthicknjuicy is a Helpful and Caring Samstersgthicknjuicy is a Helpful and Caring Samstersgthicknjuicy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

piaking halfway in a carpark near a reservoir a while ago, mata come blue balls sia. the mercedes beside me also lan lan have to drive off. nowadays too many patrols, cant find any more discreet places to piak
Old 25-04-2023, 10:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 376 / Power: 2
JoeBlackStar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJoeBlackStar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJoeBlackStar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJoeBlackStar is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rizwano28 View Post
Should check out Cheryl Lai. She was pretty awesome did bj last week near orchard area, I suppose. Now she inviting if anyone can come Taiwan do with her there early May.
Who’s she? Care to share?
Old 25-04-2023, 03:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 900 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1819 / Power: 16
itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

Quote:
We came out separately... even if they saw both of us coming out together I don't think they care also. Lol
You reminded me of a joke.

My FB and I went to watch a movie at Kallang Leisure Mall. Movie is boring so we sneak out and have a quickie at the toilet. She chose the female toilet since it is not as smelly as the male.

When we are about to finish, the toilet is full because one movie ended. You guys know the female toilet always got a queue one. Then not scary enough, one movie end after another.

So my FB ask me.... "dare to go out now or wait for 45 min for the queue to finish?"
Old 25-04-2023, 03:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2367 / Power: 23
sony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by itguy2008 View Post

My FB and I went to watch a movie at Kallang Leisure Mall. Movie is boring so we sneak out and have a quickie at the toilet. She chose the female toilet since it is not as smelly as the male.

When we are about to finish, the toilet is full because one movie ended. You guys know the female toilet always got a queue one. Then not scary enough, one movie end after another.

So my FB ask me.... "dare to go out now or wait for 45 min for the queue to finish?"
act feeling unwell and gf accompany bf to walk out of toilet in "pain"?
Old 25-04-2023, 04:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 6
uplisted deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sony2002 View Post
act feeling unwell and gf accompany bf to walk out of toilet in "pain"?
"Pain" at the KKJ?
Old 25-04-2023, 05:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 10
SchoolOfLife is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchoolOfLife is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchoolOfLife is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgthicknjuicy View Post
nowadays too many patrols, cant find any more discreet places to piak
Very true bro
Old 26-04-2023, 10:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1355 / Power: 9
178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by itguy2008 View Post

Wkwkwk. Bro, next time dont go toilet. Weekday afternoon ticket. Buy last row. If movie boring, just piak behind.

That time 1 movie did 2 shot. Cause we were more keen on fucking than the movie
Old 26-04-2023, 11:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 9
iceman111 is a glorious beacon of lighticeman111 is a glorious beacon of lighticeman111 is a glorious beacon of lighticeman111 is a glorious beacon of lighticeman111 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by 178noobnoob View Post
Wkwkwk. Bro, next time dont go toilet. Weekday afternoon ticket. Buy last row. If movie boring, just piak behind.

That time 1 movie did 2 shot. Cause we were more keen on fucking than the movie
Got infra red cameras can see what you did clearly
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1