The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-02-2020, 10:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 10
Nurgle is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNurgle is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNurgle is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNurgle is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by diputs1269 View Post
Upz +12 for you, cheers!
Thank you for the points. I'm still a little confuse with the points system and I can't seem to give you any. I'm using my mobile and it would seem that Chrome will close the option for me to give you points. Am I missing something?
Old 22-02-2020, 10:55 AM
Samster

Nurgle is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNurgle is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNurgle is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNurgle is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Garden of Nurgle

I got out of the tub. Drain the soapy water and felt great! Not the teasing from Beth cause it left me with a hard on but the lavender soap bath ease my mind. The sadness of my lost just left me. I was pampered and cleaned. Dried myself and proceed to wear my clothing. Wait. Where's my clothing?

Damn that girl! She took it as she ran out first! To make matters worst, the heater was not on and it was freezing! It's winter over here in NZ and night time has no mercy for a human who came out of a shower.

Me: Beth!!! Give me back my clothes! Beth!!!

Silence. I wrapped myself with the tower and eye ball the house for her. No where in sight. Ran towards my room and damn it!!! It was locked!

Me: Beth! This is not funny!! I'm freezing! Beth! Where are you?!
Old 22-02-2020, 02:34 PM
Samster

The entire scene plays out like a Tom and Jerry cartoon. Here I am as Tom trying to catch Beth as Jerry who made off with my only source of warmth. I tried to find the heater but coldness sets in and I couldn't get my orientation right. I went to knock on Beth's room door. No response. Turn the knob and it was open. Went in but she was no where in sight. It was getting scary. Like a scary movie where everything was nice, warm and pretty turning into a house with no one in sight and it was dark and cold. Could it be that she locked herself in my room since that is the only place that was locked?

I went out of the house naked with only a towel around my waist. Fuck me! The cold wind blow onto my open body and I was shivering. My nipples were harden from the cold. I made a dash to the windows to my room. It was locked. I peer in through the window. No one. Nothing. I'm scared. I'm cold.

As I was desperately thinking of a way in and finding some warmth, I saw a small light coming from the car garage door. I have never explore the entire house and didn't notice a car garage as I parked my car outside the house. To fight the cold, I dash for the small made shift garage hut and turn the knob. It was open! I went in without thinking and my mind was blown!
Old 22-02-2020, 02:46 PM
Samster

A wave of warm air blast past me as I opened the door. Oh warmth! Inside the room was a small bed with some basic items. Like a small TV, a sofa, a HEATER, a mini fridge and what seems like a bookshelf with lots of books. I jump straight in, shut the door and hug the heater. Big mistake. It was hot! I jumped back and landed my butt on the bed. And from under the bed, out jump a shadowy figure and embraced me tightly causing me to fall back flat onto the bed. It was Beth with just her towel wrapped around her.

Beth: Surprise!!!
Me: What the hell Beth?!

With my mind running more wild, I force her off me, turn her around and pin her onto the bed. I was rough with her and I can hear her whine a little from my forceful attempt.

Me: First you dunk me in the water, then you took my clothes forcing me to run around naked in the cold house. Then you made me run out naked in the cold and now you gave me a heart attack! Are you insane?!
Beth: Hehe. Yup! Just wanna get you moving and not thinking about anything sad.

It's true. My fight or flight response kick in. I was running for my life to find warmth which led me to this some cosy room.

Me: Yeah!? But you shouldn't have done all this! What if I didn't find this room and became cold in your house? How can I warm up to that?!

Without saying anything else, Beth grab her towel around her body and stripped it off showing nothing but her fair body. Her breast greeted me and she grabbed my head and plant it between her melons.

Beth: This puppies will warm you up!

I stopped panting and took deep breaths between her breast. Oh yes...warmth indeed.
Old 22-02-2020, 02:56 PM
Samster

I'm going to stop here for now. I'm going to do a voting system here as the event turns 3 ways. I could have write all 3 but I will need some time.

1. The chase continues.
2. We fucked in the garage.
3. We fucked outside.

All 3 actually happened but I will let you all choose what you want to read. Thank you everyone.
Old 22-02-2020, 03:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1355 / Power: 9
178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of
Can i request for all 3? Hahaha. Camping
Old 22-02-2020, 03:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 178noobnoob View Post
Can i request for all 3? Hahaha. Camping
Damn it. I'm afraid of this outcome. But if there are more request then I will pen it down. But it's going to be long. Hope you don't mind.
Old 22-02-2020, 03:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 419 / Power: 12
iamthe is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriamthe is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriamthe is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriamthe is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriamthe is a living Saint! - you won't find better
All 3 please 🤣🤣
Old 22-02-2020, 04:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 527 / Power: 5
Jasonlite123 is a glorious beacon of lightJasonlite123 is a glorious beacon of lightJasonlite123 is a glorious beacon of lightJasonlite123 is a glorious beacon of lightJasonlite123 is a glorious beacon of lightJasonlite123 is a glorious beacon of light

Vote all 3 also!
Old 22-02-2020, 04:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 15
Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future

All 3 in no particular order
Old 22-02-2020, 06:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nurgle View Post
Damn it. I'm afraid of this outcome. But if there are more request then I will pen it down. But it's going to be long. Hope you don't mind.
Ha! Who's afraid of long stories!!? As long as you write, there no fear of no readers following you.
Old 22-02-2020, 09:33 PM
Samster

Damn it. Fine. I will do all 3.

Just an update. I just had dinner with friends and they are introducing to me a lady. She seems sweet and nice. But only time will tell.
Old 22-02-2020, 10:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
strikeback9413 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good share TS, support!!
Old 24-02-2020, 06:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9298 / Power: 26
basfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond repute

nice story TS, shall wait here for more installments of it.
Old 24-02-2020, 08:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4520 / Power: 10
lobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond repute

really like this story, do share more!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1