The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-02-2020, 07:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nurgle View Post
Damn it. Fine. I will do all 3.

Just an update. I just had dinner with friends and they are introducing to me a lady. She seems sweet and nice. But only time will tell.
Lucky fella, another partner for fun, please update more. Cheers!
Old 25-02-2020, 08:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3833 / Power: 9
rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Garden of Nurgle

nice story, please share more updates ts.
Old 25-02-2020, 09:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 10
Nurgle is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNurgle is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNurgle is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNurgle is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by diputs1269 View Post
Lucky fella, another partner for fun, please update more. Cheers!
Well, it turns out we can’t really click well. Found out that she is a materialistic person. Not my cuppa.
Old 25-02-2020, 09:18 PM
Samster

Nurgle is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNurgle is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNurgle is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNurgle is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Nice you all want the full adventure. Let the adventure begin!

—————

I was breathing heavily into her breast. Seeking warmth from her body. Her body with the strong smell of lavender as she coated herself from the bath with me. As I was smitten by her breast, my dick start to grow through the towel and was position at her pussy entrance. Mother Nature program is to breed and spread our offspring as I begin trusting my hips, pushing my sick head further into her pussy entrance. Lust took over as I wanted to have sex badly.

Beth notice this and release my head from her breast. Push me away and grab a pillow and threw it at my face hard. Oh damn. I have pushed her comfort zone and I think I pissed her off.

Beth: Not like this you horny man. Like I said, one thing leads to another but I still prefer to play it safe.

With that, she pull out the box of condom from out of no where. Just like a magician sleight of hands. Open the box, grab a condom packet, rip it open and hold the bright pink condom in her hand. I eagerly move nearer to her with my dick leading the way. Moving nearer to her and unknown to me as I look down and saw that I position my dick at her face expecting her to give me a blowjob. In my mind, I was thinking “Suck this Asian cock white bitch.”
Old 25-02-2020, 09:34 PM
Samster

I move forward even more and push my fully erected dick to her lips. I got bolder and push my dick into her mouth, parting her waiting lips. She did not withdraw or hit me. She opened her mouth and took it in. As I push it all the way in, I felt her sucking hard onto my dick. She starts to bob her head back and forth giving a blowjob after such a long time. With one hand holding the condom, she took the other and started gently holding my balls and gave it a massage.

As she continue with the wonderful treatment, I can’t help but grab her breast with my hands. Feeling it wholesome and rubbing it. She let a moan escape my dick and bob her head faster than before. I knew my limit was reaching. Can feel the urge to release my seed into her mouth. I forcefully pull my dick out of her powerful suction letting a little teeth scrape my dick. It wasn’t powerful but just a little uncomfortable.

Me: That was awesome. Any longer and I would have cum inside your mouth.
Beth: Why did you do that?! I was waiting for your cum. I wanted to taste some Asian cum as I never try some before.

Fuck me. I should have force my dick back in there and spray my entire load into her mouth. But what I want more was to actually cum in her pussy. But of course that would not happen as she already had the condom ready and waiting. I grab the condom from her hand and quickly try to cap my dick. I was desperate to fuck her. I was desperate to breed her. As I cap my dick, she got up and lay on her tummy and there I saw her butt.

The sight to behold. A white chick ass in front of me. Out of sure eagerness and lust, and move above her, place my dick at her entrance and push my way through! And there I was, fucking my very first white chick in prone bone position! She scream loud! And let out a little sob. I was shock! Did I just took her virginity??

Beth: Nurgle you fucking bastard! That’s my asshole!

And there I was, fucking my very first asshole!
Old 25-02-2020, 09:56 PM
Samster

It was tight. Much tighter than any pussy I fucked. I looked down and saw my dick fully embraced by her asshole. I pull it out slowly not wanting to hurt her more as I know she is in great pain. But as I was sliding out, I stop midway and slide it back in again, wanting to see if Beth was comfortable with it.

Beth: Stop it! It hurts! Please...

No can do. In my mind, I wanted to torture her. I wanted to abuse her. This was for all the time you tease me and making me run in the cold. I started to pump her slowly and it was very tight! Her cries turn to moan and I know she was enjoying it despite the pain.

The moment I caught wind of her moaning, I sped up my pace and proceed to make love with her asshole. It was god damn tight that within a min or 2, I know I was about to cum. With one last final trust, I push my hips into her butt hard and force all my sperm out into the condom. She gasp as I was pumping my seed into her asshole. She felt my dick moved inside of her release all my hot sperm. I pull out only to see a dirty condom, covered in a little blood and what seems like shit stain. And at the end of the condom, a big sack of my sperm.
Old 26-02-2020, 08:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7258 / Power: 13
NastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story!                      

setting up my tent here to wait for more. 
Old 27-02-2020, 07:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6532 / Power: 13
JJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond repute

love this story! sure hoping there will be much more.
Old 28-02-2020, 06:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6731 / Power: 13
MPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond repute

nice story TS! please share more updates soon.
Old 28-02-2020, 10:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 7
chouck is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchouck is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Very good stuff TS, please share more
Old 28-02-2020, 11:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11248 / Power: 21
Jay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJMagic View Post
love this story! sure hoping there will be much more.
Up u bro. 😊
Old 28-02-2020, 03:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Everlasting66 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice nice. Loving it bro
Old 29-02-2020, 08:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7839 / Power: 14
curiousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond repute

nice story TS, hope for more updates soon.
Old 29-02-2020, 12:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 5
SheevPalpatine deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Love this story and hope can read more updates. Tqvm.
Old 29-02-2020, 03:04 PM
Samster

Thanks all for waiting. As I'm always focus on my work, the updates will be within my pace. In the mean time, can someone share me the link of contributing points? I have issue with mobile chrome. Every time I want to give some one a point, the menu closes. Or does this work on a computer instead?

I will continue the story later after washing my car.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1