The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-05-2023, 12:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 415 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9784 / Power: 21
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Garden of Nurgle

thanks for the good update.

up you 19 points.

looking forward to more updates.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nurgle View Post
With that, I grab my bags and step out of my 2nd home in NZ and also with another woman in my life. Heading towards the airport and onto a plane back home.
Old 17-05-2023, 03:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
oldschool79 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Welcome back bro nurgle
Old 18-05-2023, 11:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 10
Nurgle is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNurgle is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNurgle is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNurgle is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I awoke to the heat and light shine into my eyes. It would seem that I had a good sleep at the balcony. I never finish the wine or smoke my cigar. I was still holding onto the photo frame tightly. I brought the frame up and have a good look at my lovely Pris. Giving it a gentle kiss as I try not to let my emotion get the better of me.

Its a new day back home and I was thinking what to do and how to start my day or week. Laying in my hammock is not going to be productive. Got my lazy ass up and start my morning with a quick trip down to the nearest hawker for breakfast. A good cup of local kopi should do the trick.

I was shock as the whole Singapore was on lock down and almost all the stores are not opened. Thank goodness that the usual coffee shop I regular was open and I went ahead and bought my coffee and some toast for my day. A sip of our local kopi was good and its something that I need to get my brain going. First on the list of things to do, call my in laws. Within 2 ring from the phone, my mother in law picked up the phone. The usual heartfelt greetings and worries of the elder. She and my father in law were worried for me as I was not at home and never answer their calls. I apologize to them and told them that I switch over to a NZ line and never check back on my SG line. I assured them that I am doing good and that I am back in SG. I told them that I will drop by their house and to visit them. I'm not the only one that is grieving. They too, had to buried their daughter. I took a mental note to buy food and gifts for them when I visit.

Next I called my boss. He was glad that I return and he told me that everyone is working from home nowadays. He will arrange for our tech personal to get my laptop running and operational ready for my WFH. I requested for my buddy Ace to be the one to help me with the setup. Granted.

The next call is to my supplier. Apologize for the radio silence and told him to resume delivery of the same items.

I called my insurance agent, Jill. She was happy to hear from me and thought sometime happened to me. She wanted to inform me that she is stopping her practice as an agent and that my account will be transferred to her colleague. We arranged another day to meet and to introduce my new agent handling my account.

Which leaves the last mysterious number. I was against calling the number but since my security guard inform me that the person was a lady and attempted to try to reach me, I thought I should give it a try. Dial the number and the oh so familiar voice of my first wife. Damn it. I shouldn't have call that number.
Old 18-05-2023, 11:38 AM
Samster

Nurgle is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNurgle is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNurgle is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNurgle is a living Saint! - you won't find better

For those who didn't read my first story, my first wife left me for another person. Me and Pris had an encounter with her and it left a sour taste in my mouth. I do not want to continue to contact her after that incident and I wished that I hadn't made that call.

Ex: Hey Nurgle.

Me: Oh. Its you. Didn't know it was you till I hear that familiar voice. I'm surprised that you changed your number.

Ex: Well, lots of things happened and I just want to cut off ties with some people.

Cut off ties with some people and yet you are still looking for me? Something fishy is going on and I don't want to be any part of it. And yet you still remember my mobile number.

Me: Well, I heard from my security guard that you were looking for me while I was at work overseas. What is it?

Ex: Well, firstly, I want to say that I'm sorry for your lost. I heard it from our mutual friend and...you do not deserve it. You are a better person and I'm sorry that you lost your loved one.

I wanted to lash out at her. She doesn't have the right to apologize after what she did previously. But that's in the past. I'm a grown man. A better man.

Me: Thank you. I'm doing ok and I'm moving on with my life. What's the other thing?

Ex: I know it is not right but I'm in a pickle. Can I burrow some money from you? $10K max. I need to clear some debts and I got no one to look for or to help me. I know I don't deserve the assistance but I wish you could help me out.

Me: $10K is a lot. Please explain to me what are the debts for?

Ex: If you must know, my previous boyfriend took my savings and ran off. I needed the money to help pay for my father's surgery. I know don't deserve it and that amount is big but it will lighten my load and see my father recover.

Me: Let me think about this and get back to you. *Cut the line*

What my ex didn't know is that I am still in talking term with her parents. I treated them like my very own parents and I never forget about the love they shown to me. I called my ex mother in law.

MIL: Nurgle. Its been so long. Why the sudden phone call? Can I help you with anything?

Me: Mother. I heard from ex that father is not doing well. What happened?

MIL: Oh. I'm surprise she called you. Sorry but I didn't want to worry you so I did not tell you anything. Father have kidney failure but we manage to find a donor to replace his kidney. But we are short for the surgery.

So she was telling the truth.

Me: Mother. How much are you actually short for?

MIL: Please ah. Don't need to give any money. We can handle this. God will provide and we will find a way.

Me: Mother. You know I'm not religious and if you think God will provide, you look at it this way. God sent me to you. How much more do you need for the surgery?

MIL: $50K.

I was puzzled. If the amount my mother in law told me is so much more compare to what my ex told me. Something is not right.

Me: Mother. Which hospital are you both at? I come over and see you both.

With that, my mother in law told me which hospital and I made a bee line to the location. Before that, I dropped by the nearest bank and transfer $50K of my saving out in cash to prepare to hand it over to them. They are still my in laws after all this years and I still respect them. They are my very first parents I never had after a long time.
Old 18-05-2023, 11:50 AM
Samster

I reached the hospital. Register myself and explain to the very strict reception that I'm here to visit my in laws and rest assured I will make my way out the soonest. I'm thankful that they let me through. I made a mad dash for the lift and press the floor my father in law was located. I was nervous. It's been a while that I have seen them and I am fearful of how bad my father in law will be. I do not want to loose another parents. Also, I am hoping I do not see my ex along the way.

I reached the ward and the bed and there my father in law lay. Lesser hair and thinner. My mother in law, still looking the same, got up and we embraced. I miss them so much.

Me: Mother. Father. I am here. Please sit down and tell me how did this happen, what is the next step and why the huge amount needed for the surgery?

Basically, to summed it up. My in laws are not earning any income due to Covid. They have to close their business which leaves them to very little income. My ex surprisingly have been providing for them and I'm thankful that she is treating her parents well. I told them that my ex was asking me for only $10K and I wonder where the other $40K comes from.

MIL: Son. I believe she took a loan from the bank and they are only able to provide $10K. And the other $30K she has been burrowing from other people. So the last resort was asking you for that money.

Me: Mother. Father. Here is $50K. Please use the money for the surgery and to return the amount to others. I am willingly to pass you this amount because you are still my parents even though we are not married.

FIL: I cannot accept this amount. It is too much (He was weak and his voice was very husky that it kind of broke me).

Me: Father. If not me, then who? And I don't want you all to worry even more after what you gone through.

MIL: Then how are we going to pay you back? That stupid girl, she shouldn't have cheated on you on the other useless men and stick with you.

Me: Mother. What happen in the past is past. You are still my parents no matter what. Please use this money. And if you want to pay me back, can. But at your own timing. I do not need the money for now. I still have plenty in my savings and it is fine.

My father in law took the money with his weak hands and grab as hard as he can onto my hand and cried. Both my in laws were weeping and I cannot hold back my emotion and weep together with them. I love them like my own parents. I told them to inform my ex that she can don't return me the amount but please do not do anything stupid to get more money. With that, I promise that I would visit as much as I can and I left their bedside.
Old 18-05-2023, 07:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1006 / Power: 13
Anonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nurgle View Post
I reached the hospital. Register myself and explain to the very strict reception that I'm here to visit my in laws and rest assured I will make my way out the soonest. I'm thankful that they let me through. I made a mad dash for the lift and press the floor my father in law was located. I was nervous. It's been a while that I have seen them and I am fearful of how bad my father in law will be. I do not want to loose another parents. Also, I am hoping I do not see my ex along the way.

I reached the ward and the bed and there my father in law lay. Lesser hair and thinner. My mother in law, still looking the same, got up and we embraced. I miss them so much.

Me: Mother. Father. I am here. Please sit down and tell me how did this happen, what is the next step and why the huge amount needed for the surgery?

Basically, to summed it up. My in laws are not earning any income due to Covid. They have to close their business which leaves them to very little income. My ex surprisingly have been providing for them and I'm thankful that she is treating her parents well. I told them that my ex was asking me for only $10K and I wonder where the other $40K comes from.

MIL: Son. I believe she took a loan from the bank and they are only able to provide $10K. And the other $30K she has been burrowing from other people. So the last resort was asking you for that money.

Me: Mother. Father. Here is $50K. Please use the money for the surgery and to return the amount to others. I am willingly to pass you this amount because you are still my parents even though we are not married.

FIL: I cannot accept this amount. It is too much (He was weak and his voice was very husky that it kind of broke me).

Me: Father. If not me, then who? And I don't want you all to worry even more after what you gone through.

MIL: Then how are we going to pay you back? That stupid girl, she shouldn't have cheated on you on the other useless men and stick with you.

Me: Mother. What happen in the past is past. You are still my parents no matter what. Please use this money. And if you want to pay me back, can. But at your own timing. I do not need the money for now. I still have plenty in my savings and it is fine.

My father in law took the money with his weak hands and grab as hard as he can onto my hand and cried. Both my in laws were weeping and I cannot hold back my emotion and weep together with them. I love them like my own parents. I told them to inform my ex that she can don't return me the amount but please do not do anything stupid to get more money. With that, I promise that I would visit as much as I can and I left their bedside.
Wah touching gesture from TS. Kudos.

How I got myself with an ex-colleague...
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=872104

I did not know that side of my sis-in-law...
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=880168
Old 19-05-2023, 09:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 232 / Power: 11
alwaysalone is a Helpful and Caring Samsteralwaysalone is a Helpful and Caring Samsteralwaysalone is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Thumbs up Re: Garden of Nurgle

Been a silent reader since the beginning.
Came in just to give you a thumbs up
Old 19-05-2023, 10:49 AM
Chief Excitement Officer

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24895 / Power: 78
georgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond repute

Hey TS, you the man! Hats off to you

easy come, easy go

Retired from ML scene except for that super special one
Old 19-05-2023, 05:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 19
DTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud of

So kind of TS Bro to continue with the story throughout 3 years, way to go!
Old 29-05-2023, 02:26 PM
Samster

I apologize if I tend to MIA from time to time as I'm pretty loaded with work and life experience. Now only do I have to ensure my life is in check but those close to me as well, especially my in laws.

Not to be confused, since I was married twice, my first set of in laws will be known as In Laws 1 and my second (Pris Parents) are In Laws 2.

-------

I left the hospital with teary eyes. I still cannot grasp the fact that I may loose my father in law to sickness. The lost of my own parents at a young age still struck a cord in my heart. I do not even wish that on any of my enemies.

Jump straight to my car and decided to drive home after the eventful day at the hospital. I told myself that I would make more effort to visit my in laws no matter what. While waiting at the traffic light, I took a mental note of my to do list.

1. Visit my In Laws 2.
2. Meet up with Jill to settle my insurance.
3. Arrange with Ace for a meet to get my work laptop running.
4. Arrange a call to Beth to inform her I am safe and sound in SG.
5. Stock up my fridge.
6. Stock up my wine and cigar.

I called my In Laws 2 and inform them that I will be heading over to their place and they welcome me with open arms. I was assured I will not leave the place till they are satisfied with catching up with me. It would be a great pleasure.
Old 29-05-2023, 02:33 PM
Samster

Reached my In laws 2 house. Greeted both of them with warm hugs and hand them over a fine bottle of wine from NZ. No. I did not get it from Changi Airport but straight from the vineyard of NZ. My MIL 2 forced me down onto the dining table and home cooked food was prepared for my arrival. They know my love for home cooked food. I swear all mothers know their cooking and I always feel those lovely food warming my stomach.

I was updating them on my work in NZ and how it was successful till Covid hit. They are worried that we will not survived but I assured them that business is good and I believe it will flourish during this tough times. I asked them how are they coping as I'm not the only one grieving. They are fine. They have accepted the passing of Pris and they just want to spent their days till they meet up with her. I can't blame them. They only had Pris and now they had none. Not even a grand child.

I updated them on the situation on my In Laws 1 and told them not to worry as I will be looking out for them. They are glad to have known me through Pris and they told me that if ever they needed someone to support, I can always reached out to them as my MIL is a cancer survivor.

Our chat lasted through the night. Dinner was consumed ever so slowly and we just had good times remember all the great things Pris had ever done. What better way to honor my 2nd wife by praising her and remembering all the happy times.

Time was so short. It was almost midnight and I told them I need to leave. I bid them farewell and promise to keep in touch. We parted and I can't but cried on my way to the car. I miss Pris. Their home is where she is from.
Old 29-05-2023, 02:40 PM
Samster

I texted my insurance agent when I got to the car from my In Laws 2 place.

Me: Hi Jill. I know it is late and I apologize for my untimely message. I am wondering if you and your replacement will be free tomorrow for a meet. Since its the pandemic, could you come over to my place instead or do you have an alternative? Do let me know. Thanks.

I drove home and along the way, I got a notification. It was Jill.

Jill: Hi Nurgle. It would be good to meet you at your place tomorrow! Let me arrange with Jamie (My replacement) and lets meet at your place for dinner? I can buy food for you and catch up!

Me: Great. Tomorrow dinner. And you do not need to buy dinner. You know, dinner will be done by me.

She end of with an laughing and kissing emoticon. Guess my first trip in the morning is to the super market.

I got home and started to texted Ace.

Me: Hello bro. When can you come over with my new work laptop and catch up? Let me know so that I can pass you something I got while over in NZ.

10 sec no more, he replied.

Ace: HELLO! Tomorrow after lunch can?? I also got something for you! I see you at your place around 2pm!

Well, looks like its going to be an eventful day tomorrow.
Old 29-05-2023, 02:52 PM
Samster

To spare you with the boring details, basically I spent almost $250 worth of food along at the supermarket. It was dead quiet with very little people as compare to the usual crowd but its the pandemic. People are very careful with their life.

*Ding Dong*

I knew it was Ace. I quickly open the door and what greeted me wasn't Ace but a BABY. I was stunned. But I love kids especially babies. Without saying anything, I took the little baby girl (All deck out in pink outfit) and carry her into my arms. She is so cute. So small. And she smell like baby powder. And behind me was Ace along with my laptop. We hugged and embraced like long last brothers.

Here in my arms, I have Ace little baby. Looks like Ace and my ex HR was busy with life and had spawn a little angel. I can't stop rocking her and kept sniffing her head. I wish to have a little one for my own but its a little too late. I'm already in my 40s and I don't want to be a burden for a child when I am too old.

Ace prepared my laptop and I'm good to go. Ready to start work and to dive and buried myself into more work to escape my failed relations.

Ace: You know, we all also miss Pris. She was a very lovely girl. I'm so sorry for your lost bro.

Me: Thank you bro. Words is not enough to fill the void but I will make it. So how is everything in office?

Ace: Steady lor. Boss hire lots of young people. A lot of chio bu leh!

Me: Hello? You married and have this little angel.

Ace: Doesn't mean I can also see see look look once in a while right?

Me: Ok. This is between you and me.

Ace: Also ah. You will have an assistant again. Another chio bu! Want to start engine again?

Me: No thanks. Pris is once and enough. I don't want another stage where I had to grieve and repeat.

Ace: Ok la. See see look look yeah? Anyway, me and wifey want to ask you. Can you be our little girl, Angelica, godfather?

As Ace asked that question, I looked down and saw little Angelica eyes open and looking back at me. It is a sign. That sweet little cute and soft cheeks looking back with that clear big baby eyes. I cannot reject.

Me: Of course! I will be honored to be her godfather! I will be her best godfather and I am going to spoil her so much that you wish that you both wouldn't make me her godfather!

Both me and Ace laughed as I embraced little Angelica in my arms. My very first and she will only be my goddaughter.
Old 29-05-2023, 10:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
AhFangWoGanNi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for the continuation TS. Look forward to more updates!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1