The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Foreverhorny, Mari87

Old 12-01-2021, 11:24 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Thesecondnext is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Raw with MLs

Stay safe everyone. Remember to test regularly.
Old 12-01-2021, 04:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 382 / Power: 16
ahdiah is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahdiah is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahdiah is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahdiah is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by 今晚打老虎. View Post
chances are, many other ppl.alrrady rawed tgese ml
Haha true, for the king spa 1 i was rather worried but gave in to my hot headed age at that time.

But for the little saigon 1, i knew it because i had the connections to know that she wasnt lying and the fact she gave maximum till bbbj. Dont ask what connection but again is up to individual to speculate.

Did my full body checkup last sept and all is good. The last time i raw a ML was like 5 or 6 years ago.

But the very last time to raw ordinary girls was probably 4 years ago when i stepped into the dating scene actively after my breakup.

Again, 1x malaysian girl and 1x vietnamese girl working in sg as sales for jewellery.

Recently saw the vietnamese girl again in public, got back in contact and had the opportunity to up her again after some hanging out. Petite girl, speaks good mandarin and english, but bloody D cuppers that were soft and sensitive. Passionate kissing in the car led to rubbing of breast and fondling of nipples in the carpark and turning her on. Requested to head into a hotel for sex and she agreed. Only thing she wanted, alcohol, but sadly at 11pm no more sales of alcohol so only 1 coke was given in return.

Must say this viet girl was actually given the opportunity to work in the massage line at first, but she chose the sales line to stay longer and legally in SG, smart decision. But again, can tell that her sexual desire was still strong cos of her young age, 25, and constantly wanted deep thrust. All in all, a good session with her but it was kinda a once off after 4 years of no contact, and i guess no more contact in the future too haha.
Old 13-01-2021, 07:54 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1628 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by al8055 View Post
We can always have an Raw ML exchange list! Those who want, can exchange. Those who scared, can avoid! This will help both groups of bros!
I am in..hahaha gad my experience with rawing ml too..last fews years if chionging raw at leaat 10 mls. But some rtc liao..only left 4 still working..
Old 13-01-2021, 01:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1235 / Power: 16
al8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud of

Only FL and ML? Got raw other people wives or gf?

Because many people suggest we should only raw wives or gf!
Old 13-01-2021, 01:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 368 / Power: 7
Hoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Only FL and ML? Got raw other people wives or gf?

Because many people suggest we should only raw wives or gf!
Whoa this 1 is the best feeling.
Old 14-01-2021, 03:18 PM
Samster

al8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud of

So many people keep asking for Raw ML from me just because i said we should have a sharing exchange list. But problem is that some ML may raw with you but not me. Its dependent on the chemistry and even money cannot get. I sometimes offer top up but they die die won’t bite, so i respect that.
Old 14-01-2021, 11:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 875 / Power: 16
zenden_05 is a splendid one to beholdzenden_05 is a splendid one to beholdzenden_05 is a splendid one to beholdzenden_05 is a splendid one to beholdzenden_05 is a splendid one to beholdzenden_05 is a splendid one to beholdzenden_05 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
So many people keep asking for Raw ML from me just because i said we should have a sharing exchange list. But problem is that some ML may raw with you but not me. Its dependent on the chemistry and even money cannot get. I sometimes offer top up but they die die won’t bite, so i respect that.
Precisely. guess there is still 0.1% of things that money cannot buy.
Old 15-01-2021, 11:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2696 / Power: 14
talismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zenden_05 View Post
Precisely. guess there is still 0.1% of things that money cannot buy.
Coincidentally, that is roughly the infection rate of getting an infection from an infected person through vaginal sex. You are onto something here
Old 16-01-2021, 11:12 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by talismann View Post
Coincidentally, that is roughly the infection rate of getting an infection from an infected person through vaginal sex. You are onto something here
+138 for you

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 16-01-2021, 02:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2044 / Power: 16
testoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond repute

I hv had done 2 times of raw w diff MLs. Those were in the heat of moments. Fortunately, these MLs do not offer FJ in their standard menu. These ladies were ladies whom have developed chemistry.

Nowadays, I always try come prepared w own CDs.

As much as possible, avoid doing raw. RAW is WAR.
Old 18-01-2021, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 178 / Power: 0
Kez42Mfw793Re4K is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKez42Mfw793Re4K is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
We can always have an Raw ML exchange list! Those who want, can exchange. Those who scared, can avoid! This will help both groups of bros!
Got any active ones available?
Old 18-01-2021, 05:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Vexor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Do note that HIV is not the end of life,
Please don't make it sound like a death sentence.
People who eat Macdonalds frequently are more likely to die earlier than a HIV positive patient that has been properly treated.
Old 18-01-2021, 06:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 6
Longstaff deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by testoste View Post
I hv had done 2 times of raw w diff MLs. Those were in the heat of moments. Fortunately, these MLs do not offer FJ in their standard menu. These ladies were ladies whom have developed chemistry.

Nowadays, I always try come prepared w own CDs.

As much as possible, avoid doing raw. RAW is WAR.
Very true bro. With chemistry, they would allow raw.
Old 18-01-2021, 08:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexor View Post
Do note that HIV is not the end of life,
Please don't make it sound like a death sentence.
People who eat Macdonalds frequently are more likely to die earlier than a HIV positive patient that has been properly treated.
Hahahaha, people who raw their gf/wives might have a higher chance of HIV/STD than bros who up MLs.

At least MLs does their checks half yearly.
Old 18-01-2021, 09:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 506 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1685 / Power: 19
wahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant future

Used to have a ml who has very good chemistry with me...did everything with her..cip,cim,anal,bbbj..too bad she rtc..very good memories
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1