The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-01-2022, 03:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 405 / Power: 7
mikestc is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermikestc is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermikestc is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermikestc is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermikestc is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Sex on Wedding night

Just wandering how many of you who are married had sex during their wedding nite?
Old 12-01-2022, 03:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 10
maomao34 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermaomao34 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Sex on Wedding night

I didn’t… cos my wife family came from Malaysia to attend wedding, so after wedding lunch, still have to drive and bring them to MBS walk walk and dinner and send them back to their hotel. Get back to my own hotel already damn tired.
Old 12-01-2022, 03:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 727 / Power: 17
shroom is a splendid one to beholdshroom is a splendid one to beholdshroom is a splendid one to beholdshroom is a splendid one to beholdshroom is a splendid one to beholdshroom is a splendid one to beholdshroom is a splendid one to behold

Nope, had a wedding in Shenyang as ex wife's family from there and we had 3 sessions of wedding meals as both her parents had one heck of a large social circle. By the time the last session was over we were so dead tired and I was rather drunk from whole day of drinking.

After it was over, we slept till sometime the next afternoon.
Old 12-01-2022, 05:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
prizzi_65 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Never. Because we did not have any wedding. But only after ROM that she allowed me without protection.
Old 12-01-2022, 06:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1745 / Power: 20
mokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant future

We tried on our wedding nite but we didnt like it cos she was on Code Red...
I thin we soiled the hotel bedsheet too haha
Old 12-01-2022, 07:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 252 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 696 / Power: 11
Jabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to behold

My wife and i were too tired on the wedding nite that we didnt even ate the food.We will in our suite and just slept the whole nite.
Old 12-01-2022, 07:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1520 / Power: 13
cataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant future

Still a tradition that people follow meh?
Old 12-01-2022, 07:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 5
MisterBig deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I presume you mean wedding dinner night. Nope. Was smashed from all the drinking during dinner... But we did in the morning. That count?! Lol. Then again, was already fucking like bunnies way before the wedding dinner. I doubt many bros here actually did. I know some too busy counting angbao money.
Old 12-01-2022, 07:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 21
darylcch is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdarylcch is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I had sex with her while she still in her wedding gown when we reach hotel room.
just think, when can u have sex with your wife in wedding gown?

We had great fun even though both of us were tired.
Old 12-01-2022, 10:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 971 / Power: 10
Camryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to behold

We had a really shiok session. I remb her evening gown was a bare back and thus she was braless with nipple tape. We sensually stripped each other naked and enjoyed the shower together. She gave me a wonderful blowjob and she moaned out loud when I licked her pussy. Went at it like bunnies and I remb I came a lot that night.
Old 13-01-2022, 04:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3076 / Power: 18
NottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by darylcch View Post
This is a good one. upz you my humble 15s
Old 13-01-2022, 06:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 699 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 813 / Power: 3
AnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikestc View Post
Just wandering how many of you who are married had sex during their wedding nite?
Interesting post. I thought everyone does
Old 13-01-2022, 07:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieYJL View Post
Interesting post. I thought everyone does
Many guys hug the toilet bowl (easier when you need to puke) instead of their wives on the wedding night.
Old 13-01-2022, 09:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 648 / Power: 21
Rainmanben is a name known to allRainmanben is a name known to allRainmanben is a name known to allRainmanben is a name known to allRainmanben is a name known to allRainmanben is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by darylcch View Post
I had sex with her while she still in her wedding gown when we reach hotel room.

We had great fun even though both of us were tired.
Yes I fuck my wife in her gown in the hotel suite bedroom near the wundows while her cousins and elders were just in the living room outside.
Old 13-01-2022, 10:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 887 / Power: 14
Drooler is a splendid one to beholdDrooler is a splendid one to beholdDrooler is a splendid one to beholdDrooler is a splendid one to beholdDrooler is a splendid one to beholdDrooler is a splendid one to beholdDrooler is a splendid one to behold

a lover of mine asked me to go over to fuck her on her wedding night at a hotel in sentosa cos her hubby was dead ass drunk and after drinking she gets horny.

~i dont pretend to be a good guy, yall dont pretend to be righteous ya (for the flammy fellas

Organizing Amateur Photoshoot for starting out. photographers. Let me know your interest with your email and ideally portfolio. No sex involved.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1