The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-01-2022, 10:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
bighead111 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Sex on Wedding night

Reading the posts, now I realise I missed the chance to have sex with my wife in her wedding gown.

The dinner night, was too tired, once done, went to bed and didn't even have sex in the hotel room. Next morning also didn't if I recalled correctly. But then, at that time, didn't cross my mind because we are already having regular sex before the wedding.

Haih, now thinking about it, should have strip her wedding gown and have sex with her. Missed opportunity ....
Old 13-01-2022, 11:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 23
crazyivan6636 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercrazyivan6636 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercrazyivan6636 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Remembered giving her inches raw while high on tequilas, banging her brains out. 2 full rounds till bone dry.
Old 13-01-2022, 11:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 393 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1295 / Power: 14
naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of

On my wedding night, both my wife and i were wasted badly. we were in bed trying to fuck each other brains out. she BJ me while i finger her pussy. next thing i know, i opened my eyes and she was sleeping on my tight with my flaccid cock on her lips. then i noticed my 2 fingers were in her dried up pussy. wtf? we both dosed off on 69 position sideway. i swear should i get marry again, i will not get drunk and wasted on my wedding night !
Old 13-01-2022, 11:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1812 / Power: 15
fookydud has a brilliant futurefookydud has a brilliant futurefookydud has a brilliant futurefookydud has a brilliant futurefookydud has a brilliant futurefookydud has a brilliant futurefookydud has a brilliant futurefookydud has a brilliant futurefookydud has a brilliant futurefookydud has a brilliant futurefookydud has a brilliant future

Epic stories from bros here. Here's another one. After wedding night got to bed, unknowingly fuck halfway and we both fell asleep cause damn tired the whole day. Woke up at 4am found myself naked, got up to charge my phone and woke my wife up to finish the fuck and knock out till 12pm. Need to unload it off cause we both abstained from sex for 1 year so that we can try to give our wedding night a special one cause we've been fucking for 3 years prior.
Old 13-01-2022, 01:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 5
MisterBig deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The initiate question was if had sex on wedding night... that's no for me. But sex in wedding gown and cheongsam absolutely. Before and after the wedding night. How can resist a woman in a cheongsam with nothing underneath? Lol
Old 13-01-2022, 02:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1482 / Power: 6
IamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud of

sex on the wedding night damn song..went all out and fuck right next to the window facing the CBD

was at orchard hotel
Old 13-01-2022, 03:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 3
Piledriver is one of the Best!Piledriver is one of the Best!Piledriver is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bighead111 View Post
Reading the posts, now I realise I missed the chance to have sex with my wife in her wedding gown.

The dinner night, was too tired, once done, went to bed and didn't even have sex in the hotel room. Next morning also didn't if I recalled correctly. But then, at that time, didn't cross my mind because we are already having regular sex before the wedding.

Haih, now thinking about it, should have strip her wedding gown and have sex with her. Missed opportunity ....
You can always play out the wedding fuck scenario with your wife. Just buy some bridal lingerie online, get your wife to wear it and then have fun.

That's what I did to one of my FBs. We pretended to say our wedding vows in front of the mirror too. It was hilarious, but at the same time a big turn on and we fucked like crazy.

My Story- My Spicy Love Affair With A KTV Lady
Old 13-01-2022, 04:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 204 / Power: 3
BlackFalcon is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBlackFalcon is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBlackFalcon is a Helpful and Caring Samster

haha... most of my buddies all damn shag liao.... how to.. by the time u finish, u just want to sleep

Would prefer to meet to share instead of online
Old 13-01-2022, 04:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1382 / Power: 10
SoGoodAh has much to be proud ofSoGoodAh has much to be proud ofSoGoodAh has much to be proud ofSoGoodAh has much to be proud ofSoGoodAh has much to be proud ofSoGoodAh has much to be proud ofSoGoodAh has much to be proud ofSoGoodAh has much to be proud ofSoGoodAh has much to be proud ofSoGoodAh has much to be proud of

Of course. After banquet, go back hotel room to soak in bath tub. Then hanky panky before finish showering. Go lie down on bed rest abit, then 2nd round.

To return list- Will return asap, do be patient. Thanks!
Rickey
esssinine
Old 13-01-2022, 05:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1587 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40260 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by naan1974 View Post
On my wedding night, both my wife and i were wasted badly. we were in bed trying to fuck each other brains out. she BJ me while i finger her pussy. next thing i know, i opened my eyes and she was sleeping on my tight with my flaccid cock on her lips. then i noticed my 2 fingers were in her dried up pussy. wtf? we both dosed off on 69 position sideway. i swear should i get marry again, i will not get drunk and wasted on my wedding night !
Very funny haha

Waiting for return : kelang 15/4 Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 whiskynaam 18/4
Old 13-01-2022, 05:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
ZAFT deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Banquet dinner, cousins made a concoction alcoholic drink w raw egg. Watching her ass as
we walk back to hotel rm in cheongsam made me just fark her immediately in the rm. First time she whispered to me to cum all inside her.
Old 13-01-2022, 05:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 784 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

After ROM already got free access. Wedding night which comes much later, is like anti-climax, just another day, and usually so tired out from the day's activities, just sleep.
Old 13-01-2022, 08:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1482 / Power: 6
IamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud of

can buy those gowns 2nd hand type..fuck liao than sell after cleaning

thanks for the idea..will see how to get this done
Old 13-01-2022, 09:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drooler View Post
a lover of mine asked me to go over to fuck her on her wedding night at a hotel in sentosa cos her hubby was dead ass drunk and after drinking she gets horny.

~i dont pretend to be a good guy, yall dont pretend to be righteous ya (for the flammy fellas
Haha not the most honorable thing to cuckold another guy on his wedding night. But given that chance the groom might do this to someone else too? I think this is also a fantasy to many out there, all they need is an opportunity.
Old 14-01-2022, 12:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 21
darylcch is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdarylcch is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NottyMonkey View Post
This is a good one. upz you my humble 15s
Nice bro!
Thanks n wish we all have a fucking good 2022!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1